Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Lump under skin!?
I was in class and I felt this lump under my skin. It's at the bottom behind my ear. It feels like a small ball! I'm sooo scared that it's a tumor or something like that! Does anyone ...

I didn't have lots of spots on my elbow earlier but now i do and they are REALLY itchy what do i do lol ? OW !
There lumpy and there sort of red they are extremely itchy, shall i pick them or is there something wrong with me ?!?
Additional Details
Erm thanks everybody i itched it a little bit ...

How do you remove a mole?????????????

How to get rid of stretchmarks?
yea im only 14 & i weigh 100 pounds & play tennis but i still have stretchmarks. & its kinda sorta embarrissing..so anyways to get rid of them?...

Is leprosy a contagious disease?
can it be cured ? how long it takes to cure primary leprosy?...

What will happen to our face when we take alcohol?
what will happen to our skin . what happens to our tissues in the face. is our skin changes when we take alcohol in the face. tell me detail.
Additional Details
its not alcohol take in ...

Sunburn? help?? plz!!!?
i have a bad sunburn on my shoulders back and face how can i get rid of the redness and pain?...

My scalp has been breaking out with excessive acne. it has started in the past 8 months, what could cause this
i have tried different shampoos....

Why are my lips numb? It's only the outline and not all of my lips, what's up with that?
It's been that way for maybe a week or more?...

How can I get rid of acne without having to buy expensive products?
I wash my face every day and I have tried acne products. Are there any other ways to get rid of it? I am 20 years old....

What is the yellowish brown disinfectant used before surgery?

What is the fastist way to get rid of spots help!!!!!!!?

I have black dots on my nose?
& there is a lot of them out the corner of my nostrils. I hate them i thought they were hair! LOL. But my friends say it's black heads i try to pop them but it's not poppy. & i have ...

Does drinking water really give you good skin??
how does it work?

is there any real proof?...

Upper inner thigh acne???
For years now I have had VERY bad acne on both of my upper inner thighs. It will come and go, but when it's bad- it's BAD! Is this common? Should I see a dermotologist? Do they deal with ...

What acne treament should I use that doesn't contain benzoyl peroxide, what's the best product?
My skin is really sensitive to benzoyl peroxide, I get bad irritations from it. I am using Loreal Adult Intenisve Peel, but I don't know how well that'll work out for me.
What's ...

My 12 yr old son has black bags under his eyes heredity but a part from make up any suggestions?

How come every time I exercise my face turns really red?
I drink plenty of water and I do not exercise for long periods. It could only be like 5 minutes and my face is really red. Is there anything that I can do to make my face not turn so red? Anything ...

I got a little acne problem now?
I never had acne before and im seventeen how can i get rid of it pimples and ...

If it normal to be on long term antibiotics for acne?
My daughter had a bad acne breakout and the doc put her on low dose antibiotic for 6 months. Is this common practice?
Additional Details
She tried Proactive for a long time. It worked at ...

dark_phoniex2000
I have a boil on my inner thigh what should I do.?
I have a small boil on my inner right upper thigh. What should I do I know not to pop it. What I do how should I take care of it should I put any creams.

Scout
DOCTOR!!!

♥sexy momma♥ ;-)
see a doctor!

Sue A
A boil is an infection at the base of the skin follicle. You should go to the doctor and allow him to give you medicine. In the meantime, keep it clean and do not pop it!

i love my man
Rating
go to the dr

Happy New Year!
Put a wet wash cloth (hot) and then a plastic bag and then put a heating pad on top and it will bring it to a head.

Tiffany
I had 2 of those about a year ago in the exact spot. I went to the health dept and she put some drying medicine on it.

vegadaisya
Rating
Go to the doctor where they can treat it. They will drain it, and possibly place sterile packing strip in the area if needed. Warm compress is good to.

jupyter_flew
Apply a warm wash cloth to it for 10 minutes, then a cold one for 10 minutes. Do this repeatedly for about an hour. Eventually it will come to a "head" and you can pop it like a pimple.

Mary N
try warm wet compresses (a wash rag soaked in very warm water) do this for about 15 minutes several times a day. Make sure no one else touches your equipment and wash your towel in hot water. Don't reuse it without washing it. Between times keep it covered with an antibiotic cream not an ointment. If it gets larger or the pain increases get to a doctor. hopefully it is small enough to open and drain with the wet compress. If it doesn't look better in a few days, you may need a doctor to drain it and be put on antibiotics. MRSA staph infections are occuring at this time of year so watch it carefully.

Skootz
Try to find a draw out salve at a drug store, ask the pharmacist. Also, heat will help. You can dampen a washcloth and put it in the microwave for a few seconds then apply it. Repeat that quite a few times. Some people like Epsom Salt but it may sting. If none of this works, let a doctors lance it. cz

krissyderic
Rating
Put some Triple Antibiotic Ointment on a small piece of gauze and tape the gauze on your thigh. It will be gone in a couple of days.
You can also put a very hot cloth on it to try and draw out the infection.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, September 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy