Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

My son has blister type spots which are red + swollen on the outside.on his tummy, back of leg + neck pls h?

What is the best home remedy for cracked heels?

Can adults get diaper rash?

What are some ways to get rid of ance fast?

Facial Mole, help i cant lead a life!!?
Okay, ever since I can remember, IV stared in the mirror and thought... i look like a normal girl, I’m not ashamed of how i look or anything like that...
But there one thing I’ve got this ...

Does This Help?
Does drying out your pimples with rubbing alcohol or lemon juice help get rid of them faster?
Additional Details
Thanx so much!!! And yes, I do use Proactive but it didnt help me, made ...

Red Bumps on butt? Can Someone give me ideas to treat them?

How do you keep your face clear of acne?
i need some help!...

Weird bumps between my legs?
I recently started getting what I believe to be abcesses between my legs. They are hard at first, softening after a few days until they eventually pop and discharge nasty puss and deep red blood. I ...

Is there a way to get rasor burn to stop hurting?
i have it on my legs and it is killing me.
any suggestions?
Additional Details
its on my legs. not my privates....

What can poeple use to reduce their acne..things that people have in there everyday home?

How to get rid of a tan?
my tan is getting really weird looking and i think that i look better without it..it's not a fake tan....i hear that scrubs are good any recommendations will be helpful....like products and ...

Armpit sweat . how to get rid of it?

I am a lady in my 50's. When winter rolls around, my skin becomes unbearably itchy. Any suggestions?
on lotions that you have used that may have worked? My back, arms and legs itch constantly. Thanks so much!...

How can you make bug bites go away fast? or at least stop itchy & being so big and red??
i'm swimming with my friends on saturday and i got 8 bug bites! i dont want to wear my ugly one piece! how do i make them go away faster???...

What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
I'm up for some happy talk.
In seven words or less please.
Additional Details
Oops, sorry I put this in an absurd catagory. Please forgive me those of you with problem skin....

What is good to put on itchy feet

I am freaking about LICE!!
I just had a lady call me that I had hugged on Sunday at church. She told me she just found out she has lice! It was just a quick hug, I use hairspray and I wash my hair twice a day. If I was ...

How do you treat a blister?
I mean the ones you get when you wear new shoes. What do you do? I was hoping it would just pop itself so I could get it over with but since it hasn't I think it's best to know what I ...

Is my mole cancerous?
i have a mole that is raise but has a regular border and symetrical and one solid color and is just under 6mm but its elevate and i have been feeling pain in my neck and some on my mole and around it ...

vtwin _power
How to heal dry cracked bleeding hands?

tlc4irs
Try putting a thick layer of vaseline on your hands and sleeping with gloves on over it. I know it sounds crazy, i thought so too until I tried it. Do this for a week or so and see if it helps. This also works really well for dry feet too.

Yahoo Answer Rat
stop doing whatever you do to get them that way

Josie826
Rating
Get Eucerin cream in the jar and 1% hydrocortisone cream. Put cortisone cream on first and rub in well and then put Eucerin cream over top. Put on a pair of white gloves and sleep with those on. You will notice a difference in the morning and if you do this each night for a week, you will really notice a difference. If you don't have gloves, put a pair of white socks on your hands, anything to keep the cream on your hands and not on your sheets.

up y
Neutrogena handsoap.

Cornhuskers Lotion.

ButwhatdoIno?
Rating
vaseline

MISS-MARY
Rating
Take a combination of bacitracin or any antibiotic ointment and vaseline and mix it and rub on your hands and put clean white socks on at night and let them heal. Don't wash hands and go outside, dry very well after washing. You may want to put a good dry skin lotion on like vaseline intensive care or something like that. If you have a fungal infection this won't work so try it for a few weeks and see. Then if it doesn't work buy an antifungal cream, for athletes feet and use it instead of the antibiotic cream. Cortisone cream may help the cracks too. Good luck.

my dignity
try washing your hands in warm water and dabbing dry, then moisterize with vaseline. if you have any type of sleeping gloves, (these are usually those thin cotton gloves found in the drug store or beauty supply) put them on while you sleep. if you have allergies you should consult your doctor and ask for a perscription for a medicated cream to heal the bleeding.

pinkcasperartweety
I use Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Healing Lotion on mine and it always works for me.

nvan5
Rating
-"Udderly Smooth" Udder Cream works well for me. It comes in a tube with cowprint.
-Wash your hands less frequently.
-I never got to this point, put alot of hand cream on and then put on latex gloves when you go to bed. Take of in morning.

steph
I use lotion. It's from the cold. try not to go outside right after washing your hands, doing dishes, etc. if you do, put lotion on them. Try medicated lotions they are good.

curious_One
get some really good hand lotion -- like a vaseline brand healing lotion and lube up your hands often until they get better. don't let them get to the bleeding stage next time. moisturize!

waterboy
try goldbond medicated lotion its in a white bottle with black and gold labels on it, my hands did the same thing because i work outside and the cold has dried them out, i hate dry hands, this lotion, stays with you for a long time, unlike the rest it doesnt seem to disappear in 10 minutes

CrunchyCon
Rating
Use a super thick moisturizer. My husband works outside all day and his hands get really dry, he swears by Bath & Body Works Body Butter. Hurts to start using it when your hands are already cracked but works really well in the long run.

Texas Mike
See a dermitologist. Sometimes there are easy fixes.

mylittlepony456
umm why are ur hands bleeding in the first place??

no1friend621
Rating
I would make sure you moisturize your hands very well with vaseoline. i know this might seems crazy but put some on your hands and put gloves on beofre bedtime.. your hands will be nice and not cracked. it does work....

Sabina
Rating
They make a lotion called Carmol. You may have to ask for it at the pharmacy although it is not prescription. It contains urea which helps soften and heal the skin. Look it up on the Internet. It's a bit pricey. About $20 a tube but it works wonders.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, December 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy