Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

How to remove black spots on face?

I've heard that putting toothpaste on acne helps to get rid of it? Is this true? Are there any risks?

Additional Details
Would it be better to use Oxy/Stridex?...

Any cure to get rid of warts ?
does anyone have any cure.. its disgusting!! its rite on my ...

How do i get a ring thats stuck on my finger out.i have tried soap and oil and it just isnt working.?

Can anyone help with my boyfriend's head?
My boyfriend gets really bad dandruff-type stuff when he is stressed. We've had a hard time of it recently, for various resons that I won't go into here, but it's resulted in his head ...

How to remove dark circles around the eyes.?

How to get rid of dry dead feet skin?
the dead skin on your ...

My ball sack seems to have some sort of fungus growing on it, any tips?
Hi there, I run a junior football team,(that's soccer to you in case you are a thick american) and for the last month I've been laid up with a back injury, therefore unable to carry out my ...

I have a 14 month old who developed sores on his arms and legs and has been there for over a month now.Help!!!
They are itchy and red, white fluid coming out and doctor told me it was chicken-pox before...I recently developed a sore, like pus filled crust on my arm and its also itchy and sore around the area. ...

Do you think late nights have an affect on skin ?
I've had a few late nights recently and my spots have got a lot worse, my skin is looking rougher, do you think this could be linked? by late nights i mean between 11pm and 1am ish, thats late 4 ...

Acne Help?????????????
So, I get the usual.. pimples, blackheads.. you know? I would really like to clear my face of it all, and have pretty, flawless skin. I don't have a horrible case of it, but how can I get rid of ...

Dose anybody know anything about psoriasis (pronounced so-ri-is-is)!!?
my whole body is covered in psoriasis,its like all these really sore, red, dry, cracked patches on my skin.
my legs,belly and arms are all destroyed with it and untill not to long ago my face ...

Acne, what's the best treatment?
What is the beast treatment for acen, i have tried all that clearisil stuff, and the rest, but i cant find anything any good. I suppose its just something i have to put up with!...

Poison ivy help plzzz?
what to do anything that can be made at home really itchy plzzz ...

What's a really good acne face wash?

Oily skin?
My skin is horribally OILY! and I can't stand it's gross I'm willing to spend a huge amount of money to get rid of it.. and I was also wondering about black heads? any tips of how to ...

How do i get rid of sunburn fast?????
HELP! ...

A dry, hard spot/lump on my upper thigh? Is it anything serious?
It's about 1cm in diameter, and is 2 inches from the top of my leg. It started off as a normal spot, just red, but has grown and is itchy. If I pick it by accident, then it hurts for a long ...

Psoriasis sufferers?
I suffer really badly with psoriasis all over my scalp which is minging! on my stomach on my legs on my elbows and now on my back.It cleared up totally when i was pregnant but i dont want to do that ...

9 days of poison ivy/sumac and its getting worse?
can anyone help me out w/ this? Miserable!
Need someone to recommend an alternative remedie for the insane itching. This stuff is migrating up the front of my legs, and becomming more ...

danielle m
How to get rid of a wart on your finger?
ok this sounds really disgusting but i have a wart on my finger and it is so embarassing i got the virus from my son who has had many. i have tried everything over the counter and even went to the doctor and nothing helps someone help me get this hideious thing off my finger thanks alot

timssterling
Put it to your mouth and chew. Dont think about how nasty that is or getting it on your lips just chew girl chew. Soon after a little blood youll have torn it up and can pull the roots out.

shoobydoowop
Rating
put duct tape on it and never take it off. it will take 2 months or so, depending on the type of wart. using that will deprive it of oxygen. also use a pumice stone on it to get rid of the cells. try to find a product that drys skin up to put on it.

Gottaloveher
Come on the doctor can cut, burn or freeze it off. Go back and tell him to get rid of it before it starts spreading... which it will do.

ahhaurface
Rating
i dont know if its in america but theres a really effective over the counter thing called "wartner" its really good

nephthys76
Rating
the freezing method at the doctor has always worked for me. Sometimes though, I had to go in twice because the first time didn't get it all.

whatagooseiam
Rating
There is also one quick almost surefire way to remove a wart, although I wouldn't recommend it unless the conventional methods don't work. It's called Cryosurgery and its literally freezing the enitre wart with liquid Nitrogen. Did your doctor not suggest this?

I had a wart on my finger when I was in college and I ignored it longer than I should have. The one wart turned into 3 warts on two of my fingers and 2 more warts that somehow ended up on my arm. I used salicylic acid to burn the wart off my fingers but it took forever and I felt I wasn't getting anywhere. Then I finally lost it and began pulling out the capillaries that were feeding the warts. (You can see them after you've burned off most of the wart.) It took a while and was quite painful, but eventually the warts started to die off. The ones on my arm came on later so I just went to the doctor and he froze it with liquid nitrogen. The whole process took a couple of minutes max. About a couple days later, I took a shower and they just fell off. It was that quick and easy. Sure it was a bit painful (especially when they came off) and it left a scar but that was 10 years ago and you can barely see anything there now.

Hemingway
Rating
I had one on the tip of my finger for about a year. The doctor froze it about three times. You have to use the OTC wart remover stuff for about a week before you get the doctor to freeze it off or it won't get under the thick skin on your finger. It hurts pretty bad doing it that way b/c all the skin is removed but that is the only way. Mine eventually went away. Good luck!

Hermatt
Rating
I had three on my finger at once i went to the doc and had them burned off. they have not come back since.

Dani
Try putting duct tape over it, it worked for my dad.

♥chicks♥
Rating
My daughter had a few warts on her fingers, we used Dr. Shoals Wart Removal. It freezes them off, and worked great for us. She does not have any scaring from them.

brittany
Rating
freeze it off.

randometrip
Rating
compound w

SunShine
Rating
I had 3 on one hand and i just waited a few weeks and 2 of them disappeared

hazeltine4
There is a new product that freezes the wart. That's what doctors do to get rid of them. It works.

jen
Let me know if you find anything that works. . .I have had one on my finger for almost 13yrs. I have used all the over the counter stuff plus went to the DR. to have it froze off and it is still there!

Chelle Chelle
Rating
I had a planters wart on my finger one summer. We went on a canoe trip and the whole way down the river(my hands stayed wet) I used my fingernail to dig at the wart. After that trip it never came back.

Hope this helps.

(I have heard that the duct tape thing works)

angela10angel
Rating
My husband had the same problem....we tried everything and even had the doctor freeze it off twice but it came right back! He finally got rid of it by putitng duct tape on it for a few days. I know it sounds strange, but it really works great! Google it.

romaster456
Rating
http://www.drscholls.com/warts/index.aspx
works really well

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, August 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy