Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

HELP horrible sunburn!! Eyes almost swelled shut!!!?
okay so I went to the beach a couple days ago , and I got a regular sunburn. But then I woke up this morning and my eyes are almost swelled shut!!!
And my face is really poofy and i look so ...

Acne......?
I have had acne for three years. It isn't going away. I wash my face every day and I use oxy. I use the maximum strenght face wash, then i put in this gylocic toner and then i put on oxy ...

I have got a wart on my little finger ?
need some advice i have been to my GP he gave me cream to burn it off but it did not work ....

Is their is cure for psoraisis plz help me!!!?
I think i m failure coz everytime i lose someone in life.....My fiance dumped me coz of my psoraisis.....i don't know what to do in life i break down in pieces today....i love him so much........

How do i prevent getting moles on my body?
i have noticed alot of moles growing on my body and face. how do prevent this and get rid of them....

I have this rash thingy?
i have this rash thing i think its from chlorine but im not sure its on my arm and around my colar bone area...what do i do?...

Sunburn causing debilitating pain, can't even fall asleep. Any ways to make it feel better?
I have some really painful sunburns on my chest and my knees. Tried aloe vera gel - it just made it sting and hurt even more. I just want to sleep, I already took a couple nyquils but I tried that ...

What can be done about 15 year old boys acne? Has anyone tried that proactive?
I've seen commercials for pro-active on tv. Does it work? What else can I have my son try? He is 15 and has alot of acne on his forehead and cheeks....

How do I stop my scalp from itching? it itches all the time?
My head itches so much. I thought it might be my allergies, but now and then, I get little bumps. My itching..into the late hours in th night...is annoying my boyfriend. I have tried everything. P...

My wife has very sore eyelids and her doctor said it is exema, does anyone know a cure for this?

Is this normal????i need some help..?
Okay...I have a really bad sweating problem..but I use secret clincal deodorant so i dont sweat as bad..but i dont have any hair growing under my armpits! i know i'm going through puberty and ...

What should I tell her?
My best friend has had this small bumplike "mole" on her upper outside of her arm forever. A couple of weeks ago it was bleeding and we thought she scratched it on accident and didn't ...

How can I stop my sunburn from peeling but keep my tan?

This might be a spider bite?
I have a red patch on my upper arm about 4 inches round with a blister in the middle. it burned when i took a shower. and my arm has pain and heat feeling there, does anyone know if it might be a ...

Is the psoriasis is curable? if yes, how ?

What are the symptoms of woodworm?
I think I may have caught something!...

Is it true that if you buy...?
a bra or underwear and you dont wash it before you wear it,something happens to your skin? I heard it's really bad and it kinda scares me....

How can I combat acne rosecea?
I get the odd flare up and it drives me crazy!...

Does,doing,meth,cause,pal...
Does,meth,make,ur,legs/arms,super,pale,
and,greenish,and,see,your,veins
blood,moving,around
and,also,in,the,palms,of,your
,hands?...

Have a really bad sunburn on my face... This is the fourth day of healing.. How can I help my burn?
I have been told that I have a minor second degree burn by a nurse who came into work the buy some things. I haven't gone to the doctor because now the burn has basically stopped hurting but the ...

Apples69
How should I shower with a broken arm?

Allison
Rating
ask your doctor.....

laurel g
When my family breaks a bone, then, needs to bathe or shower, we wrap the part that is in a cast in a garbage bag and tape it well, so that no water can get into it. This has worked well for us.

fushia
be very careful , put a sheet of plastic or a plastic bag over the plaster to keep it dry. make sure there is someone else about to make sure you don,t slip.

johnofthehills
ive had to do a few times... get a bag around it, use a rubber band to make a seal, now the important thing is to keep it up in the air because water can and will run down into the bag still.

Saudi
Try just leaving it on....

i dont think it'll fall apart.

Andrew B
Rating
wrap a plastic bag over it with rubberbands real tight!

j l
very carefully.

Anjel
Rating
take a garbage bag and tape it just above the cast or immobilizer. Duck tape is best to use. This will keep things from getting wet. It is also a good idea to make sure there is someone else around in case you need help.

I had to do this back in my younger days and it worked great.

Best of luck to you.

Champ
Man I still remember this experience...

OK, so they have great things called a "water duck" that you can get at a medical supply store... but you can also make your own.

I used lawn and leaf trash bags. i would put my cast into it and seal it with duct tape.

the real trick was to seal/fold the bag over the seal, and then seal it again. Finish with a seal that is 1/2 bag and half skin and you're all set.

Hold your arm over your head and try to use low water pressure...

However, a word from the wise?

Be EXTRA careful not to slip or your f*cked.

Heal well.

dutchcutie68
i used a trash bag around mine, a rubber band so it won't slide off, don't shower too long tough, cause you will create moist in the bag as well.

good luck taking a shower and specially washing your hair hahaha
that was rough to do with one hand but it can be done

absolutroot
Rating
put a plastic bag over the cast so it doesnt fall apart

LIL J
If you have a cast put it into a plastic bag so it doesn't get wet and hold your arm up.

Little Fluffball of Doom
Oh, I have been in this postition, wrap a plastic bag (bread sacks work best) around the arm and duct tape it or rubber band it (tape hold longer but rubber bands are easiest to remove). Or take a bath and rest your casted arm on the side of the tub. Trust me it gets annoying!

dances with unicorns
Although I know a shower is good, maybe tub baths would be advisable for a while? :-)

Caramel M
Have someone give you a sponge bath, or put a plastic bag over the cast.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, April 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy