Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

I have allergy in exzyma and my skin always gets itchy and dry what lotion can i use?

What is the best lotion for badly dried hands?

What could be the reasons for (and remedies to clear up) dry, painful scabbing inside the nostrils?
I have had major dryness and a feeling of tighness of the skin lining each nostril for the past couple of weeks, accompanied with scabbing in differents parts inside, as well as bleeding from these &...

Is there a treatment for Psoriasis?
A friend of mine has it and he says there is no treatment for it. I don't believe so. There must be something that reduces the red marks on his body, right?...

Get rid off a hickey FAST!!!?
i no its horribul.. but last night i was a little drunk and got a hickey from my boyfriend....
i need to get rid off them fast and i mean fast. if my dad sees it he go mental....

What can use for posion ivy?

Dry Skin?--?
Help! My hands is extremely dry and red becasue i wash my hands to much. But I always pee alot! HELP!
How do I get rid of dry skin quickly? I am currently using dry skin cream... but i always ...

How do you cure a swollen lip fast?

Itchy bumps on hands?? (photos included)?
http://i214.photobucket.
http://i214.photobucket.
My boyfriend and I just got ...

I have really bad acne...help!?
I have really bad acne. I know to not pop the pimples beacuse it makes them worse. I wash my face everyday, but what i'm using doesn't seem to help. I can't afford proactive. What can I...

Highest available spf sunscreen?
i used spf 45 the other day and stayed at an amusment park 4 a few hours and got EXTREMELY burned...like i broke down completely and had to go home. one of the worst feelings iv ever experienced.... ...

I've got like small beauty spots popping up all over my body??
How do i spot them? any one know is it a deffeciency of some kind??
Additional Details
i hardly go in the sun i live in the uk ...

What is the best way to get rid of acne?

How can you get rid of scars?? (from cutting)?
Just answer the question, don't worry about the asker....

What is the best way to remove a wart without prescribed medicine?
I have a little bump on the upper palm of my hand. I've asked several other people who think it is a wart. I got some patch things that are suppose to make it go away.. but they were really ...

Help!!!, does my son have the chicken pox?
he played outside yesterday with the sprinkler and today he is ate up with an itchey rash all over his body with whelps that look like scratches and little red bumps. and it seems that they are ...

I have really sensitive skin?
i have exma so i have to get waxed instead. its mostly a problem for my bikkini area because i have to wait 4 weeks before i can have it done. i would like it i could go swimming more oftern and not ...

My elbows are so dry wat should i do?
my elbows get so dry and i have tried everything and nothing seems to work....

My daughter has a rash on her arms and legs?
my 15 month old daughter has a little rash around the elbows going up arm and down arm also on her knee around the both sides of her knee, the rash is a bit bumpy, what could it be. could she be ...

I have acne problems and have tried everything... can you help?
I have been suffering from acne for ages now. I have tried everything. I've tried so many products! Clean and Clear, Acne Free, Neutrogena, and more but nothing works! I have tried making ...

A&A
How much water should I drink per day if Im trying to clear acne?
I dont have awful acne but I have quite a few spots Id really like to get rid of. Im currently drinking a bottle of Dasani which has two servings. How many servings per day do you think would be best? Or how many bottles?
Additional Details
Yeah Im using creams and such as well. The reason Im asking is because I often drink other things, so if instead of soda I drink water, how much water should I get? Thanks

bella 7
I am not really sure but they say you should be drinking a lot sorry i couldn't specifically answer.

billh
Rating
whatever amount your thirst tells you to drink

Ash Cash
Rating
Um I think you should drink at least 3 cups a day but if you really want to clear your acne drink like 5 or 6

Jade
I recently read in a health magazine that drinking water to clear acne is a myth but if you still want to try I would suggest 3 bottles a day. Hope I helped!!!

will
1 gallon. you may think its crazy but its the truth.

christina w
Rating
4 bottles and eat fresh fruit and veg try cleanser toner and moistuser u can also get strong cream or tablets from ur doctor good luck

lmj1996
Water helps it shine and to wash the toxins out of your body, But i have heard it does help a little, I say about 5 cups, But I really don't know.

KIDâ„¢
minimum is 8 liters/day :P

Bloom450
maybe 2-5 bottles a day

Dj Conquest
Rating
im sorry but water wont do that much for acne. to control acne, you need to control the oil and bacteria. You can do this with medication (internal or external , prescription or OTC) and a good face soap for your skin, I prefer IVORY because its good at managing the oil.

sweetpea_01990
Rating
well the doctors say u should drink 8 glasses a day so maybe u should try that.

true runner
i don really think that old way works to appallingedicine called stridex stridex is definitelyy good productct it works great on me and it is very inexpencive

Nicole B
i would say 2-4 glasses a day.
but if u want to get rid of it fast u should use "acne treatment cream"
you can buy it at family dollar.
it should be in a tube(tube will be in a box)
and you could also try "clean and clear daily pore cleanser"

ohh and to reduce redness put toothpaste on the infected area at night.
call me crazy but it works!!

i really really hope this helped=]

Samflighter
1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.
2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.
3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.
For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check
http://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremedy.html

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy