Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best method to become fair?

Sticky blood..anything better than asprin..apart from rat poision?

Can applying Johnson's Baby Oil on stretchmarks make it less visible? Pls. answer, Thnx!?
Just wonderin'.......

Should I pop my blister?
Today I had a meeting and I wanted to look presentable, so I wore a pair of shoes that ended up giving me about eight blisters total. However, I am thoroughly concerned about two that I got on the ...

Gray spot on my arm...I'm worried...please help....?
It's a little gray spot, I guess it's a mole. It's not raised but it's there. It's gray and I just noticed it the other day. I've been getting really tired lately and I...

Whats the best itch cream?
i got a blister on my elbow and i've been wearing a baid-aid on it and i got a alergic reaction to it and it itches really bad so what itch cream/remedies work the ...

I have a scracthing problem in my crouch?
this is a serious problem...i dont have lice or anything down there but it feels so good to scratch it and i want to stop but it feels so good help me...creams dont work they burn the cut ...

How to get rid of pores in my skin...i crave to hav a clear skin....?
my age s 19/m..i hav oily skin..these pores hide my handsomness.......

At work I seen something really Gross!!?
I seen this man with red dots all over his hands looked like scabs or blood at the surface look really bad and irratated any ideas what this could be is it contagious?...

Has anyone tried PROACTIV? Is it over-hyped or does it really work?
Any opinions, details, or experiences you can share would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!...

Does any one else suffer from cracked skin around their thumbs?
Have tried creams but nothing seems to work ..they never seem to heal up .Any ideas please !...

What causes to get those little vaines in your eyes?
lately i been getting those little vains across my eyeballs can someone tell me the cause.
thanks....

If i cut off my lip would i still get cold sores?
on the surface of the skin where the lip used to be?

(jusk in case your wondering im not planning on cutting the thing off!!ah!)...

What are those black moles on some people faces??? how do they form?
people say that u can scratch them because u will bleed to death...many people have these moles they are black and they form in the face... and I am not speakin of black heads... I am speakin of the ...

How do i get rid of a small wart that I have on my finger?
It has been there for 5 years and it is getting very annoying. It does nto hurt its just i can't stand looking at it much longer....

Best antiperspirant?

How can you get rid of hickies?
I have a hickie on my neck & I want to get rid of it. & quick! Before my parents see it. I need answers & ...

I have a heat rash on my legs and arms, is it ok for me to go in the sun?
Or should I avoid it until it goes away? Its so nice outside I want to go, and nomally when I get a heat rash it takes a while to go away :(...

Acne home remadies.....?
hi im 14 male and i suffer from acne is there any home remaides that you could reccomend all answers will eb appreciated thnak you :)...

Whats wrong with me?
i have to clean non stop, its like im even wearing gloves right now because i dont want to stain this laptop or catch anything off it which is worse, i know i have OCD, but is there any cure apart ...

nerris121
How many garlic capsules should be taken daily in order to help acne?
I read in a book that 2 capsules should be taken 3 times daily, but that seems like too much.

If the capsules are 400mg each, what is the maximum number I should take daily?

david464014

☀☁❄☀❄rawr
Rating
garlic?

i'm not sure and i've never heard of it but get some mouthwash and extra strong toothpaste too..... :P

Tee Dub
just wash your face.....

cupomilkandcereal
At least 100 mg. maybe over 9000

Hells Yea!!!!!!!!
Rating
none you go see a dermatologist and get face cream

sapphire_630
what ever the bottle says to take.
Also try vitamin C, E, zinc and selenium

klhmh
garlic capsules dont normally help acne, they help car sickness....
Try washing your face 2 times a day and not adding oil to ur face, and dont touch ur face, the oil from ur fingers gets onto ur face and that gives you acne.

xiaodao
Rating
Only one.

Look at other brands for comparison.
This brand has 250 mg and only recommends 1-2 capsule per day, so for 400mg, I'd suggest only one per day.

http://www.ayurvediccure.com/garlic.htm

Fujoshi
I don't know what books you are reading but Garlic doesn't help with acne when taken internally...

ALL the claims about garlic BUT the one about boosting immune function have been scientifically proven to be false.

To get anything close to the results that the supplement people claim you need to be taking a LOT more then even what your book tells you to take.

If you want to use garlic to help acne then it can be used externally... You cut a clove of garlic in half, let it sit on the counter for 15 min's for the internal enzymes to convert to vitamins, then rub the cut end on each zit you want to help...

I have heard MANY MANY MANY claims about garlic but in the last year 99% of them have been proven to be false through legitimate university studies...

If you want to help your acne then don't let your skin get too dry (flakey) and use a salicylic acid acne treatment like Clean & Clear moisturizing acne lotion in the morning and Neutrogena 3-in-1 Stress Control before bed.

Proactive is nothing but benzoyl peroxide, the same as in the Oxy products... So do not spend $20.00+ on something you can buy at Walgreen’s for $4.00.

If the salicylic acid stuff seems to not work as well after a few months then do one month using salicylic acid then a month of benzoyl peroxide...

Don't fall for all the BS with supplements... That is all most of it is.

marty p
Rating
It cant hurt ya.

The old cooking adage applies - "There's no such thing as 'too much garlic'".

I eat the stuff like candy. When you start to smell of garlic, back off.

Otherwise, its great stuff.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy