Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

How do u get your elbows clean cause mine are very black and they need to be clean by today help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruises???
so i've been getting bruises like a lot, and really really easily. i have over 7 on my arms and tons on my legs. the bruises are usually from just someone holding my arm, not like hard or ...

Ear Pierced infection?
I had my ears pierced about two months ago, and the other day I was changing my earrings and my left ear had a lump behind my ear. And it had some puss inside. I was wondering about how do I go about ...

Why are my cheeks red?
My cheeks and my nose are always red. (It's not really noticable, but I know it's there, so it bugs me) It's not blotchy or anything, it's just always been that way. It's ...

Is tanning good for you.?

How do you feel when you see someone with acne? Guys? Girls?
I'm a 20 year old woman and I've had acne since I was in 5th grade. It just won't go away and I've tried everything (including pro-active). I've been okay the past few years ...

Got bad acne, need advice. Think its cystic.?
Hi peeps, i'm 17 and got really bad acne... i drink lots of water and plenty of fruit, wash twice a day but. I have got lots of acne all over the top of my back, shoulders, middle of chest and ...

White circles?
I noticed that my husband had a few perfect circle white patches on his back a couple of months ago. They have spread now and there are about a hundred of them. I have searched the web and found ...

Why are my hands always cold?
My hands are always cold is very annoying specially when I wash them they stay cold for a long time, and what can I do to make them warmer.
thank ...

How do you get rid of big?
pimples underneth the ...

I need help with my skin?
Ok so first i'm using my brothers account. i'm a girl
well my skin never has a nice month, from breaking out from my period to breaking out from stress. Some stuff is to harsh on my ...

What are the best acne products?
i had perfect skin 4 a while until one morning i found pimples and zits on the right side of my forehead and one on my left cheek. I NEED ACNE PRODUCTS FAST!!!...

The skin on my arms is disgusting! Help me!?
On the backs of my upper arms, my skin is all bumpy. I don't know if they're zits or plugged up pores or what, but they are very dry feeling and they are so ugly! It looks like spots all ...

How long does it take for a zit to go away?
And is there anything that can make it go away faster??...

My 19 year old boyfriend recently broke out in rash Saturday what could it be?
The rash consists of his upper body and back and heading up to his neck the only thing I can think of what would provoke this is we were in a hummer limo Friday night and went to a party but this ...

Sure fire treatment for head lice?
My siblings are coming to stay with me for a while, but I know they all have head lice. (they are all under-age and live together) The answer to the boys is quite simple, buzz it all off and don'...

Will they ever find a cure for eczema?

I have REALLY bad adult acne I'm 26 and it just keeps getting worse, any suggestions?
I have tried the dermatologist, everything he prescribed didnt work. Using Proactive for about 6 weeks and nothing still! Tried Biore products and similar ones that are over the counter and nothing! A...

Little lumps on my arms? feels disgusting?
it never used to be there but now its been a year and there are little lumps on my arms that wont go away. they are never itchy and they arent red but they're always there.
what can i do to ...

How do i get rid of acne?
I'm 25 and still have acne, i have tried everything on the market, including proactive and nothing has worked. im tired of being ugly, what do i do?...

RALPH C
How do you get the sticky goo off skin left by tape after surgery?

Victoria L
Rating
Rubbing alcohol or nail polish may be too severe for your skin after surgery. Baby oil works well, and any citric based oil product. You can check at the pharmacy if you have problems removing the residue. They have little packets that you can rub on the tape and it will come off very easily. Just make sure that no matter what you use - you should not scrub very hard, and wash the product off immediately.

pickles
alcohol pad

Dorothy R
For anything sticky, wether it is on clothes, skin or anything else, use peanut butter. The oils in the peanut butter get the sticky out. If you use it on clothes then use dawn dishwashing liquid to get out the peanut butter oil. Works great on gum also.

stv62575
Common rubbing alcohol will get it off. Just pour it on the tape/glue directly, or on a napkin/paper towel and rub it off

Christy Lynn
Rating
Baby oil worked for me

john n
Rubbing alchohol removes the gummy residue quite nicely.

chase5764
I use nail polish remover - works great!

megs
loofah and exfoliate it off!

aspca volunteer
i dont know if this will work,but try nail polish remover.

Pink1967
Rating
Rubbing alcohol will work but be careful not to rub too hard. Also put some aloe vera cream or moisturizer on after you are done because the alcohol will dry your skin out quickly.

If it's really stubborn try holding a warm wet washcloth on the tape residue for about 5 to 10 minutes. The warmth and the moisture will help to break down the glue.

zzzzz
Rating
rub with alcohol or nail polish if warm soapy water is not readily available

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy