Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Why do my body itch all over after taking bath?

How do i get rid of hickys FAST!!!??
i got a hicky && i dont want my parents to see!! what should i do?...

Can chocolate and soda cause acne?

My hands are cold are yours? ;D?

Can someone take a look at my pics and tell me what you think this is.....?
Its just on the sides of my back before it meets the armpit and the back of my thighs are starting too. I haven't ate anything different and it started after I left the tanning bed last night. I&...

Why do i always have cold hands?
Its been a major issue lately. My hands are always ice cold, even when my body or the tempurature is warm. Its also very difficult to make them warm. What could cause me to always have cold hands?...

Sunburn help?
i have a realy bad sunburn im out of aleo vera
and is there anything you can put on it to feel better
plz ...

What is the solution for cracked skin?
I have a crack skin on my finger and it was bleeding sometimes, I tried a lotion, but it didn't work, is there anything that helps?...

U wil be infected with hiv if u sleep with how many boys?
Im worried that im hiv beacuse i slept with 5 boys without using a condom so im very worried could that mean i have to go for ...

Will wearing gloves help protect me from the staff infections?
I have exema (sp???) and excess hand washing results in a break out of escama (sp???) ... so, I was wondering if wearing gloves is an alternative....

What does Toothpaste do to acne?

I don't drink alot of water...Does that have anything to do with causing premature wrinkles on your face?

Really itchy hands! Help?
The back of my hands really itch - moisturiser & hand cream just makes it worse, what shall I do?...

Acne problem.?
Ok. I have tried everthing! Prescrition benzylclin.Neutregena,proactiv,clearacel... gone,Now in process of clean in clear benn using it for a couple of weeks and i see no improvemnet of black heads.W...

How can i get my cold sore to heal faster?
I'm using this balm stuff but i want it gone now.. i always get them this time of year. So are there any tricks to making them go away?...

Are people with acne SOCIALLY unacceptable?
Each time a new relative sees me they tell me to use medication.They dont feel free to talk to me.Are people with moderate to severe acne really ...

Which is better??
Which is better for someone woth Mild acne along with cleaning my face 2 times a day
a refining mask
a clay maksk
or a Exfoliating peal??...

What would cause your belly button to "leak" , crust, and smell horrible for no reason?
This sounds really gross but its starting to get really disturbing.
I've always found that my belly button smells. and like if I itched it.. some white stuff would come out. Sometimes it ...

WHAT IS 2km IN MILES?

My legs wont tan, why?
I live in Florida, I lay out in the sun, no tanning beds or spray tans...I know it's hard to tan from the knee below, but does anyone have any advice on easier ways to tan my legs, because they&...

johnst
How do you get rid of acne?

thunder blade
Rating
kill yourself

Zach
proactive....my friends use it and they got results fast.

kiwi
drink lots of water to help flush the skin! stay away from soda's, chocolate, wash face thoroughly, and keep your hands out of your face.

TequilaMockingBird
Sandpaper

or

Proactive.

d_ut
Rating
Here are some acne tips

http://cureacnetreatment.com/acne-tips.php

Hdsfvhv V
Rating
The cause for pimples are many and not only adolescence as
popularly believed. Chronic constipation is one major cause,
the food we eat plays a very important role. You will have
to cut down the fried food, chocolates, cheese and aerated
drinks. Eat a lot of fresh fruits and green vegetables with
a lot of water. Instead of washing the face with soap, use
orange peel powder. Dry Orange peels in the shade for 4-5
days. Powder finely and store. Wash your face with this 2-3
times a day. It clears the face and feels very refreshing.
more tips http://acnecaretipz.blogspot.com

arrenboo=]
sweat it out

&& then

use proactiv

Twixxie
acne treatment (Proactiv!)

live laugh love
proactiv

Gracie
Rating
if you think it can be categorized as severe then go to ur dermatologist and ask for some meds and maybe some benzoyl peroxide and retinol gel. It totally worked for me and now my face is clear. If thats not the case then id try using Neutrogena because ive heard good stuff about that. Dont use Proactiv..i used it a long time ago for a year and it barely did anything. Good luck! ^-^

Lilly ♥
Rating
go to www.youtube.com and type in pursebuzz and try to find a video about acne. she knows ALOT about that stuff and i've seen that she has a video about it. hope this helps!!

-Lilly

Twlightgrl123
Rating
use proativte or clearasil for ur skin and then it will help but I recommend proativte okay hope it helps!!!! C YA!!

Emily C
Rating
1.Wash your face 2-3 times a day
2.Get a Facial
3.Use Proactiv
4.Take more showers

Harpo
Rating
I was on Accutane. It did wonders for me.

Liz
Rating
It depends on the severity.However the best plan is keeping your face as clean as possible,wash it at least twice a day with an acne type cleanser like Clearasil.Next put some acne cream on.Finally be careful of scratching /popping the pimples,acne can leave scars.

Miguel Cantu
well its gona take a wile but it'll get of if you try proactive i used to have acne but i used that and it worked so try that it migth work on you

ps. GOOD LUCK

vapor_eyezd
wash with phisoderm soap or ivory soap with a soft wash cloth. it won't go away entirely. i still get a few zits, i'm 47, you don't want to use anything rough, that will irritate the skin and make them worse. if they're close to the surface, pop 'em before you wash your face.

P3nTa g
Wash your face regulary with mild soap and drink plenty of water ....

browneyes
Rating
You can get some medicine from a dermotologist, but mostly you have to wait for puberty to end.
Neutrogena's a great over the counter acne sysyem.

By the way, food has NOTHING to do with acne!!

V.L.
I've tried lots of different products and one thats worked best for me is a Clean&Clear exfoliating face wash. It's really great and it keeps your skin feeling very smooth. Doesn't dry it out at all.

яαηα ؟!♥
Rating
- Don't irrate it (No touching it, picking at it, popping it)
- Use a mild non-scented soap twice a day (Scented soaps often have chemicals that will be harmful to your acne, and making it mild, makes it stronger and more effective)
- After washing your face put a toner on it
- Make it a habbit not to touch your face (Your skin has an oil that will make the acne more infected)

Follow these simple steps, and you'll start seeing results fast!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy