Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Little boy with skin circle rash?
My little boy is just a little over a year now and for about the last two months he had this circle really dry, scaly, patch on his chin, under his mouth. I have been putting lotion on it and ...

Washing power rash?
I've got a small rash on the front on my body, and my back and wondering if it could be washing power? what type of washing powder would be better to my skin to prevent the rash?

Clear Skin?
So, i have bumps on my forhead and on my chin and i would really like to get clearer skin? any suggestions? How fast can i get clearer skin?...

How do you get rid of acne?
like what is the BEST waii?? fast too. like easy also. and it will work soon. and i mean WORK.

please and thank you <3...

Sunburned badly...I really need help.?
Hey there, im 15. A few days ago, I got sunburned badly. (mostly on my neck, chest and shoulders) The pain was horrible. I couldn't sleep at night. I bought some solarcaine spray with aloe to ...

I have really dry skin on my legs, I tried many name brand lotions is there another option?
I've tried cocobutter, Jergens, Nivea and other brands i cant find anything that will keep my skin moisturized....

Eww!!! What are these?! They're some sort of skin allergy/rash?
I'm 16 and I would get these tiny red dots all over my leg (and just my leg) every month. It's horrible! It's always unbearably itchy which makes it worse. Sometimes they get inflamed ...

I have a sightly red eyelid that is sore?

Swollen under the arm?
it was just a tiny whole, i have it for years I just squeeze out dirts once in a while but the other day I guess i squeeze it to hard, it bleed a little bit, its red, swollen, smells, fuzz just came ...

eldeeder
Ever get a bad rash from wearing a belt?
Whenever I wear certain belts, I get this bad rash on my abdomen, anyone ever hear of this or have any advice?

harley
Rating
you are probably allergic to the buckle. if you really like the belt, and aren't willing to part with it yet, you can paint the buckle with clear fingernail polish. this stops the buckle from having "direct" contact with your skin!

good luck

kara w
Rating
my little brother has that when he wears a certain belt . it just means that you are allergic to it

WinterBorn
Rating
Sounds like it could be contact dermatitis.

ashleylove
my cousin used to get rashes on her stomach from certain belts because of the cheap metal they were made of. She started fastening the belt on her side or her back (does that make sense? She turned the belt so the belt buckle was in the back of her jeans or on her side) and now she doesn't get rashes.

shannon_yo7
It's probably because you're allergic to a type of material in the belt. The rash is called Eczema. Can be cleared up with some hydro cortisone cream.

seso
no rash but i have gotten bruised.

~*Deranged but fun*~
I get that all the time, just put lotion on while wearing the belt or have the belt REALLY lose

Meg B.
Rating
You may have an allergy to the nickle or other metal on your belt. If it itches I would use some hydrocortisone cream and if that doesn't help you might want to see your physician (or not wear your belt anymore...).

curmudgeon
Rating
use hydrocortisone creme and throw out the belt.

the crusader
Rating
Maybe they're too tight or maybe they're made of a certain material that you may be allergic to.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, September 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy