Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Help me i'm itching like mad!!!?
Hi please help me please.
i'm itching like mad its driving me nuts i'm itching as i'm typing this!!!! i've tried everything E45, hydroquartzone, salt! everything. it starts ...

How to great rid of dead skin from face?
I've tried to exfoliating but it doesn't get rid of all the dead skin which is really bugging me
is there any other way for me to get rid of it?...

Can i grow moles?
I would like grow some moles, but i don't know if this is possible..!!!

any advice?

i would love the have a big juicy mole on my arm...
Additional D...

I am breathing in unscented talcum powder all day at work?
the company says it is not harmful to us but i dont know what do u think, i have approached the company health and safety offficer but the subject gets ...

Why do we walk on our feet not on our hands?

HELP PLEASE! Tell me if i have the begining signs of Staff or Mersa!?
ok well for about a month and a half, everytime i get out of the shower i have these kinda acne looking rashes on my thigh. i take a shower about every other day so i thought it was because i was ...

Hard skin on my feet.?
how do i lose this?????...

Can't get rid of Acne?
No matter what i do to get rid of acne it just won't go. Is there nything out there that will get rid of it????...

Serious Medical Question, about my anus.?
I have been feeling this sore in my anal hole (buttole), and today I was curious and looked at it from a mirror. Right outside my anal opening there is a brownish boil type thing there. It is soft ...

13, boy... have really bad acne... what should i do?
Tried proactive!! Didnt Work.. ima singer and i cant be walkin around with acne all over my face.... Any suggestions??...

Do you have scares left over from the chickenpox?
I have a few on my face and one on my arm....

I look older than i am!!???
i am 20 years old and people think i am 30, and this is a problem because i am a girl and i feel like i look tired and old. I have been in a lot of stress in my childhood, so that might be part of it,...

Cold sores how the hell do you get rid of them?

10 Points! Whats the best prescription medicine for acne... I'm 30 yrs old and breaking out all over !

Im going to my doctor soon(would like to talk to her about products!). and would like some suggestions that have worked for you. Please don't say ProActive cause i have it and it didnt ...

Which product is better for skin-- Dove or Eucerin??
They are both fragrance free... eucerin contains some sort of linthon (sp) alcohol... but people said the dove cleanser is very thick....
and they are both for sensitive skin...
Any help ...

I have very dry skin i have tried useing diffrent soaps but nothing seem to help my face is t?

I acedently took 3 pain relievers (advill) for burnt skin am i going to be ok and what should i do?
im 13 years ...

Weird lump on my chest?
i sometimes get acne on my chest, and i know its normal and i have to wash it, yada yada yada.
just now i realize i have this lump.
its smaller than my pinky fingernail, but it doesn'...

Little purple lines on my thighs. What are they!?
I've got these little purple lines on my legs and they've been there for around two monthes now. they aren't going away and looks like they've gotten bigger! What could they be? S...

How do i get rid of thoughts i dont want?

Praying for Holly Jaselle
Does anyone know what would cause my son's skin to turn yellow?
I noticed the other day that my 1 yr old looks yellow is that cause for concern? does anyone know what causes it?
Additional Details
He eats normal baby food, not too much orange veggies and we go to the pool at least twice a week. That should be enough sun.

scratch3z
Rating
He's.... becoming a Simpson!

tinkerbell90
Rating
it may be jaundice.. just set him in the sun for a while every day until u see that his skin color is going back to normal...

Basketball Chick
Rating
it might be jaundice but what kind of food has he eaten alot of?
when i was little i turned orange b/c of carrots

mushroom
Rating
It could be jaundice or other related liver conditions. But more than like... are you feeding your son lots of orange, yellow, red foods i.e., carrots, yams, sweet potatoes...? This can turn a toddlers skin slightly yellow as they are not able to excrete all the carotene. Talk to your doctor, but in the mean time do not worry :-)

Sorry, I should say that you tell jaundice by looking at the whites of the eyes. If the eyes look slightly yellow this may be jaundice. But, do not panic, talk to your doctor, jaundice is common in young children.

S P
Rating
Liver issues. GO TO THE ER NOW!

mdawg86
Rating
It's jaundice. I had it when I was born and my mom had to set me in a window naked so the sun would make my skin normal again...:). I hope I was of some help. Good luck!

Taking Back Sunday Rocker
Rating
I would seek help because it can be a problem in his organs or it might just be hes not getting enough sunlight... try going out for at least and hour a day or so to see if that helps and if that doesn't help, make an apointment with your doctor and get him check out

JJ
It could just be a mild case of jaundice

Jeremy R
Rating
Jaundice. Are the whites of his eyes yellow too? Either way for a 1yr. old to develope jaundice out of nowhere is not a good thing, go to your doc tomorrow.

OoO Shelly OoO
jaundice... you should make a drs appt!! for young children they usually put them under UV light to help it go away

kamberdouglas
Im not sure on how to spell it but it is called "Jaundice" and it can be bad... It has something to do with his liver and how it is not doing its job... I would take him to the doc as soon as you can! It can be very dangerous!

tn_blu1
This is a sign of a liver problem and he should be taken to a doctor ASAP.

Mike G
Jaundice. Get that baby to the doctor IMMEDIATELY!

Gina
Rating
you need to take him to the ER ASAP!!!!!! like yesterday

31 ford
yellow skin is a classic sign of jaundice

whitney_llove
Rating
Could it be jaundice? I would take him/her to the doc.

hannahhonolulu
Rating
One of my teachers had yellow palms. She had to take medicine for it. I'd go to the doctor if I were you. Better safe than sorry!

Jim
There could be the slight possibility of jaundice, which could indicate severe liver problems. Get help from your doctor NOW.

bigwetmonkey
Rating
It could be jaundice. Seek help.

man_of_girth
Did someone switch him with an Asian kid when you weren't looking?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, December 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy