Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

What can i do for bad acne?
iahve tried pro active and that don't work any home remadies??...

Why do my body itch all over after taking bath?

How do i get rid of hickys FAST!!!??
i got a hicky && i dont want my parents to see!! what should i do?...

Can chocolate and soda cause acne?

My hands are cold are yours? ;D?

Can someone take a look at my pics and tell me what you think this is.....?
Its just on the sides of my back before it meets the armpit and the back of my thighs are starting too. I haven't ate anything different and it started after I left the tanning bed last night. I&...

Why do i always have cold hands?
Its been a major issue lately. My hands are always ice cold, even when my body or the tempurature is warm. Its also very difficult to make them warm. What could cause me to always have cold hands?...

Sunburn help?
i have a realy bad sunburn im out of aleo vera
and is there anything you can put on it to feel better
plz ...

What is the solution for cracked skin?
I have a crack skin on my finger and it was bleeding sometimes, I tried a lotion, but it didn't work, is there anything that helps?...

U wil be infected with hiv if u sleep with how many boys?
Im worried that im hiv beacuse i slept with 5 boys without using a condom so im very worried could that mean i have to go for ...

Will wearing gloves help protect me from the staff infections?
I have exema (sp???) and excess hand washing results in a break out of escama (sp???) ... so, I was wondering if wearing gloves is an alternative....

What does Toothpaste do to acne?

I don't drink alot of water...Does that have anything to do with causing premature wrinkles on your face?

Really itchy hands! Help?
The back of my hands really itch - moisturiser & hand cream just makes it worse, what shall I do?...

Acne problem.?
Ok. I have tried everthing! Prescrition benzylclin.Neutregena,proactiv,clearacel... gone,Now in process of clean in clear benn using it for a couple of weeks and i see no improvemnet of black heads.W...

How can i get my cold sore to heal faster?
I'm using this balm stuff but i want it gone now.. i always get them this time of year. So are there any tricks to making them go away?...

Are people with acne SOCIALLY unacceptable?
Each time a new relative sees me they tell me to use medication.They dont feel free to talk to me.Are people with moderate to severe acne really ...

Which is better??
Which is better for someone woth Mild acne along with cleaning my face 2 times a day
a refining mask
a clay maksk
or a Exfoliating peal??...

What would cause your belly button to "leak" , crust, and smell horrible for no reason?
This sounds really gross but its starting to get really disturbing.
I've always found that my belly button smells. and like if I itched it.. some white stuff would come out. Sometimes it ...

WHAT IS 2km IN MILES?

wiganwarriorsfanallt...
Does anyone know how to get rid of warts?
i've got 5 warts on my hand frozen them with wartner but isnt working. does anyone know how to get rid of warts

๓e
Go to the doctor, they freeze them off

BTw how the hell did u get 5?

Josh
Rating
if you got to a doctor hell take them off with a scalpel pain full but fast

calbabie18
Rub a banana peel on your skin everyday.Good luck

Em
i have 4 on the bottom of my foot and i have no idea what to do. my dermotologist says freezing them if they're on your foot doesn't help, so idk what to do either.

TIMOTHY H
Rating
Sharp knife.

tappiegirl
1. freeze them then use a different wart removal stuff them put a band-aid on them really tight
2. go to doctors

once you have them removed... wash your hands more often then you wont get anymore

I have a name now
Rating
duct tape..cut to size of wart..leave on for 6 days then scrape away wart...might be difficult with it being on your hands to keep the tape on.

Madison M
freez it then poke it with a needle

Allelelelelellelx
go to the doctors and have them burned off

Fergi
Try Zinc Tablets

Sarah N
Rating
Go to the chemist they usually have over the counter creams that can be used to freeze it off.

debz
Rating
warts tend to disappear by themselves after time, i had ones on my hands to, and in time they went, . . ,although you can have them removed at the doctors for a quick way, although it may sting a bit.
go talk to ur doctor, he /she will be able to tell you what you can do.

Matt R
dr. sholtz or whoever has a home wart removal kit,
they also have these things that look like bandaids you can buy.
you can also cut it off but it will most likely grow back and youll have to do it again

ballistik
Go to the doctor and have them taken off...

sweetest girl.
Rating
dr schols freeze away wart removerr

Mycroft
Rating
Doctors use either acid to burn them off, or liquid nitrogen to freeze them. Warts can also disappear on their own without any intervention at all.

kitkat
you should go to a dermatologist and have them frozen off, but it usually takes several visits to completely get rid of them, and if you don't they will keep spreading

Dory
Rating
I used wartner and had to used it once a week for a few weeks, It did work eventually. I tried all the remedies before hand, like, plastering an aspirin over the wart, weeing on it, rubbing it with steak and burying it in the garden. I even went to the GP and he wouldn't freeze it off as he said it was a virus and they would go on their own. persevere with wartner it will work, I rubbed mine with a pumice stone and then applied it.

odie b
Rating
Compound W

THE WART STOPS HERE

http://www.compoundw.com/

Sarah M
Rating
burn or wrap Cotton around and kill it that way should drop off

PAUL D
Rating
i had like fish wire put round mine and stopped the blood circulating the doctor did that then i bought a wartner cream which went white and killed it off as well got that from the chemist

Scoot Dogg
doctors have liquid nitrogen they use to burn it off, hurts but it does the job and its gone in less then a week

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy