Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Anyone have severe eczema soultions?
I have severe eczema and in the winter my hands even bleed.
at night I use Eucerin calming creme on my hands and put socks over them. got any better ideas?...

I need a natural remedy for a staph infection.?
My husband keeps getting these little pimples that turn into a staph infection. We can't afford to keep going to the doctor. It is keeping him out of work. Please help me........

What exactly IS dandruff and what causes it?
I read somewhere that dandruff is actually a fungus that feeds on dead skin on your scalp. What IS dandruff and what causes it?...

How many times a day should you shake a tower?

I have very dry skin can anyone tell me is there anything i can use to help it is my face please?

How do you cure eczema on your hands?

What are some remedies for pepper spray?
I'm getting peppered sprayed in about two ...

I want to know what is it called when the sun hits you it causes your skin to burn?

How do you get rid of the red of a sunburn?
i was at an outdoor swim meet today, and i got sunburnt on my shoulders and arms. I dont want my parents to see it tomorrow for the last half of the meet. how do i get rid of the red?
A...

So how do you get rid of boils, ive just aquired two beauties on my face.?

Additional Details
Also ha ha do i put a plaster over them or leave them alone, either way im gonna look ...

How to prevent my body from sun tanning? specailly on arms area?

I was in Fla for a week and came back with numerous mosquito bites. What's the best way to relieve the itching

What's the best way to treat acne on very dry skin?

I have a question about acne...?
ok ever since i got with my boyfriend [8 months on the 31st] my acne along with other things have been clearing up,2 weeks ago i had ZERO acne at all.and now that school's out for the summer and ...

P_soriasis is a skin problem,is thr any permanent cure to this problem?
we have tried a lots of medicines n medical procedures but we have not found anything that really can proviode relief permanently.if u have any knowledge regarding this , do help me....

How can I get rid of my stubborn blackheads??
I've had lots of blackheads all over my nose and a few on my chin for years now.

I've tried many products to get rid of them, like neutrogena's blackhead scrub, t-zone ...

Why does my skin look purple and sometimes green?
today i went to the beach with my best friends, and when we put on our swimsuits, i looked at my whole skin, and it looks like it has a shade of green and purple. it looked weird, why am i like this ?...

Acne on my face, how can i stop this?
i keep gettin ance breakouts, plz ...

My eye is red around the cornea?
what does that mean?

it has been like that for a wk now.

what should i do??

help?

can i cure this without going to the doctors?
Additional Details...

What's the best way to get rid of acne in a short period of time?
I think the question speaks for itself....

M J
Does anybody get dry skin in their ears, a sort of flakey dandruff?
If so, how do you treat it? (if you do)
Have you had it long?
Do you know what causes it?

Mr Magoo
dandruff? i dont worry about it!

Gena S
I put lotion in them. It is from shampoo. and just haveing dry skin. You will have to do it here and there. Mine has never went away. but that helps me.

due on dec 31st, party time.kaz
Rating
is it just in your ears?i get it too but i have psoriasis so i get it in other areas too have you asked your gp i use a cream called dovonex(callcipoteral)is the medical name,its great stuff clears mine in a day or two,good luck

Lucy Chik
not IN my ears but around them, and moisterise, moisterise, moisterise. guess would be tricky if its in your ears though...

i'v had it for about... 6months?

no idea what causes it

kirsty m
Rating
Hey,

Yeah i went to the doctors and apparently its a kind of ezhma and i got a cream for it! Works my ears are much better!

By the way if it hasnt already, it gets quite irratating after a while and hurts!!

Go doctors :-)

Ammo
Rating
Yeah I started getting this a few months ago and thought it was from hair styling products - I just use E45 every night and morning and it is fine as long as I keep using it

crazyhagan
yea i get it, after your shower but some baby oil on a qtip and rub on it just not in you ear. It should work but you might want to change your soap.

sarasvah
Rating
I do on the little "tags" of the ear. (not the lobe)

I put a little lotion on them after I get out of the shower. It seems to help alot.

marshacallane
Rating
It is a kind of eczema caused from the ears retaining moisture after a bath. It is hard to get rid of and can itch and get sore and be a nuisance. Make sure the ears are dried well inside after showering or swimming and swab GENTLY with alcohol. Then use a couple drops of mineral oil in the ear. This will help.

Nogood
Rating
Yea, I've had it for years. It's dry skin and if you keep scratching it off, you can create an open sore. It's just inside the inner ear. Best way to treat it is with a non alcohol cream. I use Johnson and Johnson baby oil cream, dab just a bit on your small pinky finger and rub the spot, it will take about 3-4 weeks to cure. You'll have to do it for the rest of your life. I've had the problem for 25 years. P.S. Be sure not to use too much cream or you'll get some deeper in your ear and that's not a comfortable feeling. Don't use a cotton swab because you can insert the swab to deep. Just use your pinky finger and a very slight amount of cream.

chris c
Rating
My bro has it he went to the chemist and they gave him something for it. My suggestion..go to the chemist. Its easily sorted;)

serenity
Rating
It could be just soap, taste it and see

mlgable
Rating
This is called seborrheic dermatitis. Your doc can give you a cream to take care of this.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy