Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Please help!!!!!!! I was brushing my three and a half year olds daughters hair?
and i noticed a dry bald spot the size of a nickle on her head in her hair, there was absolutley no hair there anymore...so i flipped out and started realy looking and i found another one exactly the ...

How do I get rid of obsessive canker sores?
I am taking wholistic Borax and Acidophilis pills and they are just so persistant. L-Lysine doesn't work for me....

How to cure poison ivy??
with household ...

I have never been bitten by a mosquito. Can somebody explain why?

How to get rid of this?
i have a lot of pimples on my face. do u know any madication that will help it....

I am experiencing red bums on my arms and back it has fluid in them, what could be the cause?
The bums have fluids and are painful. It has fluids that have odors....

I"M COVERED IN BUMPs?
Hello I am Andrew, I have always had a clear face with no acne, but one day I got home from school and looked in the mirror and saw MY FACE NECK AND CHEST COVERED IN BUMPS. it's not acne, I went ...

Summer is coming up. How do you get rid of bacne?
How do you get rid of bacne? Yes, it's ACNE on your back. I HAVE A LOT LOT and it comes with blemish, too! Are there anything that works and make it SUPER clean along with CLEAR clear skin ...

There is a painful bump on my armpit?
I have a small pimple-like bump on my armpit. well, its more like a blackhead... its not really bump out but its like an oval-shape n hard.... n its painful when i press it... at first, i tried to ...

Skin tags??
I had a couple under my armpits and one in the middle of my breasts. Over the past few weeks I would say at least 50 have developed under my armpit.

My question is..... how do I get rid ...

What is the main cause of spots?

Is a milk bath good for the skin?
are milk baths good for the skin? or is there a better bath ingredient to use? i work 14hrs a day and want to indulge in a nice warm bath but want something to moisturize my skin, sometimes its ...

I've tried every acne treatment-- HELP!!!!?
I've tried them all and it seems that most only make it worse, even after I take it consistently for a month.Benzoyl preoxide and salycic acid treatments don't seem to work. Any suggestions?...

Can anyone tell me is it normal having a breakout,blackheads n acne in this age(16)?
hey,i juz read a prob about acne problem..but,i think it's not suitable for me..coz,i prefer a medicine wit less chemical,perhaps some traditional ways or lower cost..or,any suggestion routine?<...

Is it possible for someone to never get chickenpox?

What causes people to get sun burns by sun?
i know that you get a sun burn by sun..but why??? and what is it in us that we get it and causes it to hurt??...

I really scratching, and I need help?
I have so many insect bites on my upper body, my pelvic area, my back, and on my neck. I need help relieve the scratching and Im allegric to insect bites....

Whats the best cure for a cold sore?

Can stress cause skin irritations?
My neck keeps breaking out in dry itchy patches and I'm thinking maybe it's stress....

I have really oily skin..?
so i need some tips from u all to cope up with this problem......

Dark Angel
Does Sun Tan Lotion Go Bad?
Do you need to replace your sun tan lotion every year? Does it get less effective if you keep it more than a year?

Jan C
The manufactures tell you it does. However, I continue to use it for the spf factor and find it is O.K.

mickeyr813
Rating
the spf portion of it decreases.

taja m
ts effectiveness can weaken. Generally, sunscreens have shelf life of approximately two years, and you cannot be sure how long sun screen has been on the store´s shelf. So unless you are planning to use sunscreen for a large group (such as a club), buy only enough to get you through a month or two, and play it safe at the start of a season and discard lotions leftover from the previous year. It might seem expensive, but the long-term benefits of effective protection will make it worth your money.

Cat
It should have an expiration date on it. The SPF will be less effective if you go over that expiration date.

ewtaylor2001
Rating
Only if led astray by a bad influence

Mona
Rating
Check the date on your sunscreen..... Should be up-to-date. If it’s expired, the active ingredients may no longer absorb UV light

pastorswife
Sunscreens come with an expiration date. Check the date before you buy it, as some stores don't throw it away when it expires.

woos
Parabens are added to sun tan lotion to keep bacteria and fungus from growing in the lotion and when the UV rays hit the parabens in your skin, it triples the risk of skin cancers.

Find sun tan lotions that are natural, like Jason's sun screen lotion.

huggz
Yes it needs replacing every year to be totally reliable

Caroline
Rating
Yes, it can go bad and you will probably be able to tell since it will smell funny. It's good to toss it after 12 months and get a fresh bottle.

mlgable
Yes you need to replace it about every year.

Laura L
Rating
Yes, if it comes out seeming a like it's part watery and part lotion and you have to shake it to make it mix back together, the lotion has seen its better days. You should probably toss it. Also sometimes they will smell a bit funky as well.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy