Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

What is the remeady for blackheads on nose tip?

Do your ears bleed when you dont pop them?
it mayu bve a scientific ...

Will Alcohol help cure acne?

What treatment do you use to treat ache
I am looking for treatments for spots, and would like to know your opinions.
Additional Details
i wash on average 3 times a day, using Stiemycin (erythromycin) after, twice and usually ...

What is the best acne treatment?
I've been dealing with acne for the last couple of years,i usely get my face to somewhat clear up but not all the way so plz help me....

I got a sunburn thats seriously killing me, how can i treat it? I, using lotion as well?
Other then alavera too... i dont have it ...

How to get rid of finger warts?
had it for like 3 ...

Can a yeast infection go away without treatment?
i dont want to go to my doctor....

Do niccorette patches really work?

What are some natural things that can clear acne??

Today i woke up with my eye really puffy from the bottom eyelid ? do u know what this is called?
if yes then tell me a website that tells you how it happens and how to cure it?...

I have a bump on the inside of my lower eye lid.. what is it ?
i woke up this morning, and i had a tiny bump on the inside of my lower eyelid.. towards the corner of my eye.. the corner clsoer to my ear.. and everybody keeps telling me it's a stye. is it a ...

My skin is really sensitive and it itches especially after a shower...?
does anyone else even have this?? what do you do to make it stop?? it itches everywhere to the point of being painful and i dont know what to do about it. ive tried lotions and aveeno and still ...

How to get rid of acne?
I have had acne for four years, and I have tried everything to get rid of it. I even tried Proactive. I have finally started using something that works and my acne has gonne down to the point where ...

What do you do to stop a sun burn for BURNING!?

What can I do about fast aging, dry skin?
any good creme or diet suggestions?...

Is there a way to get rid of my tan?
Contrary to...well, everyone, I hate tans. Unfortunately, it's pretty hard to be in texas for two weeks without developing one. My legs, my arms, and my cheeks are all now a pinkish tan. I HATE ...

What kind of metal turns some skins green and others not?
And is it valuable?...

Lice problems,please help.!?
Ok this is a serious problem to me so please do not take it like a joke or play with my problem cause I will delete you,well I'm sorry but I need to know if somebody have this problem before? my ...

Can you kill lice eggs with tea tree oil?
I've had lice for like a long time now and we've used the lice shampoo twice, didn't kill them. We tried tea tree oil it seems to kill the bugs very well but I'm not sure if it ...

Mr Myth
Do women like hairs in chest, legs, arms!! ?
;) Do U?

Matthew T
Rating
JUST ******* SHAVE IT!!! WHY WORRY WHAT A STUPID *** FAT SKANK THINKS ABOUT HAIR...JESUS DUDE YOUR ARE GOING TO DIE A LONELY DEATH....PROBIBLY OF CHOKING ON A PUBE HAIR BALL!!! B.C YOUR WORRIED ABOUT GAYNESS **** LIKE THAT!!!

jessiemay
I would much rather see what hair should naturally be there, than a man whos shaved, If you hair is too long you could trim shorter with clippers, I would suggest the biggest guard first then work your way down.

☆Dancing With Myself☆
Rating
i hate hairy chests ew! and not too fond of major hair on the legs and arms either but i don't care about those as much

Arggg
Rating
I like body hair on a man, and I'm sick of the models and actors who shave themselves - they look like plastic Ken Dolls.

Aurora
Depends on the guy.

Kindle Kitten
Rating
Oooooh no no, hairy men are not for me. Luckily I've got a man who has NO hair on his chest, or back, and even less hair arms and legs than I've naturally got!

thinking
Rating
no

Erica F
Well men always usually have hair on their legs and arms...I don't mind a little hair on the chest...like my bf's is cool...i just hate the gorilla look

Emlou
Rating
Hair on our body or yours? We generally don't mind and even like it sometimes. Some women really do like hairy men (the gorilla look) but it does take all sorts.

I like a little but not a lot.

Mrs. Longworth
Ehh.. I don't like my guys to be too hairy.

courage78
Rating
I HATE hairy chests, huge turnoff for me. However, I know tons of girls that like the hair. I don't mind the arms and legs as much.

fizzygurrl1980
I do- moderate hair that is, I don't want him to look like he's wearing a sweater!!!

SmartyPants
Rating
Legs-yes. Chest-as long as it's not excessive (gorilla-like). My hubby has a very small amount of soft curly hair on his chest and that's fine but that's about the extent of what's acceptable. Arms-it's okay in moderation. I certainly don't like a hairless man and especially if he removes the hair. I think it's feminine when men are soft.

wingsgirl4ever
I thin it depends on the guy, some look great with a hairy chest, but others look like they need to be flea dipped & brushed.
But if you really like the guy, you like him the way he is hair & all. My hubby has a hairy chest & I wouldn't want him any other way. I like running my fingers through his chest hair.

alsnowh
I'm a hairy ****

and i think women are turned off by hair lolll, but i still pull on a drunk nights out lol, dont seem to stay wiv the ladies next morning

agela h
Rating
we aren't in love with hair or anything, but a guy who shaves his body hair is really wierd. Do not shave anything but your beard!

tbunny1us
Depends: on myself, no. On a guy, absolutely! He wouldn't be very manly without chest hair in my opinion.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy