Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

What can i do to remove red acne mark on my face immediately??
I have an audition for tommorow and this huge pimple showed up on my face yesterday , i tried some stuff and it has shrunk but there is still a big red mark.
How do i remove it??
A...

I have a 19 month old boy who is biracial with eczema, well he is having these big red spots on his legs.?
The red spots look like mosquito bites but they are not. They just appeared out of nowhere. I am looking for answers is there any body that may have been through this before...oh yeah they seemed to ...

What is good for your feet?
how can i keep my feet from being dry and keep them smooth for a long ...

Why do i get these little cuts on my fingers when it's cold?
They're like little paper cuts that just appear from nowhere.. and they're really painful!!...

Does nicotine cause bumps on your tongue?

What is the best method to become fair?

Sticky blood..anything better than asprin..apart from rat poision?

Can applying Johnson's Baby Oil on stretchmarks make it less visible? Pls. answer, Thnx!?
Just wonderin'.......

Should I pop my blister?
Today I had a meeting and I wanted to look presentable, so I wore a pair of shoes that ended up giving me about eight blisters total. However, I am thoroughly concerned about two that I got on the ...

Gray spot on my arm...I'm worried...please help....?
It's a little gray spot, I guess it's a mole. It's not raised but it's there. It's gray and I just noticed it the other day. I've been getting really tired lately and I...

Whats the best itch cream?
i got a blister on my elbow and i've been wearing a baid-aid on it and i got a alergic reaction to it and it itches really bad so what itch cream/remedies work the ...

I have a scracthing problem in my crouch?
this is a serious problem...i dont have lice or anything down there but it feels so good to scratch it and i want to stop but it feels so good help me...creams dont work they burn the cut ...

How to get rid of pores in my skin...i crave to hav a clear skin....?
my age s 19/m..i hav oily skin..these pores hide my handsomness.......

At work I seen something really Gross!!?
I seen this man with red dots all over his hands looked like scabs or blood at the surface look really bad and irratated any ideas what this could be is it contagious?...

Has anyone tried PROACTIV? Is it over-hyped or does it really work?
Any opinions, details, or experiences you can share would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!...

Does any one else suffer from cracked skin around their thumbs?
Have tried creams but nothing seems to work ..they never seem to heal up .Any ideas please !...

What causes to get those little vaines in your eyes?
lately i been getting those little vains across my eyeballs can someone tell me the cause.
thanks....

If i cut off my lip would i still get cold sores?
on the surface of the skin where the lip used to be?

(jusk in case your wondering im not planning on cutting the thing off!!ah!)...

What are those black moles on some people faces??? how do they form?
people say that u can scratch them because u will bleed to death...many people have these moles they are black and they form in the face... and I am not speakin of black heads... I am speakin of the ...

How do i get rid of a small wart that I have on my finger?
It has been there for 5 years and it is getting very annoying. It does nto hurt its just i can't stand looking at it much longer....

chardonnay
Do bald people ever have dandruff?

lauralaughlove
its impossible! i mean, c'mon, you get dandruff when you don't rinse your hair(& dead skin), but u cant wash ur hair if u r bald!

answers
Rating
Bald people could get psoriasis I guess - seing as it can be caused by stress which has nothig to do with hair

jtrall25
Yes. Dandruff is nothing more than a dry scalp condition. So hair or no hair - you can have dandruff. People suffering from it tend to slough off more dead skin cells from the pallet than those who do not have the condition. Medicated Coal tar shampoos help control the problem with regular use. Using a skin moistuizer worked into the scalp at night helps to lessen the amount of skin shed the next day, if followed by a cleasning morning shower using a gentle dandruff shampoo and a moistuizing conditioner, (ask yoiur Hairstylist for advice on this. - also avoid hot air blow drying.)

Most people's dandruff problem worsens in the fall & winner when humidity is low, and improves in the spring & summer when humidity levels are higher. Stress can contribute to dandruff levels, as can using cheap shampoos or just bar soap to wash your hair, (hard water is murder on your scalp and skin)..

Dandruff shows up much more on dark colored clothes like black & navy, - so if your nervous about making a good imprression on that interview or first date, and your dandruff has flaired up again - I suggest light colored blends & tweeds that will camoflage the flakes.

Good luck - and remeber dandruff is treatable, and I believe it can be cured, - or at least controlled with careful hair & scalp care. (Plus dandruff shampoos no longer have to smell like medicine).

I'm pulling for you.

nobody
Rating
i agree with the first person ask brittany

tressie
Rating
Well, as a cancer patient i've had no hair since August. No dandruff either. I suppose thats because there's nothing growing to collect around, not sure. But no, no dandruff here, lol.

peggie r
Rating
THAT'S WHY THEY SHAVED THEIR HEADS IN THE FIRST PLACE! TO GET RID OF ALL OF THE DANDRUFF!

---------------
Rating
i think so -- it's dead skin shedding from the scalp -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dandruff

Lady T.
I wondered the same thing,what a great question.

too4barbie
Why wouldn't they dry scalp is dry scalp.U can get that with or without hair.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, December 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy