Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

 My week old daughter's eye has a green gunk coming from it, what should I do?
it is also a little red and ...

 Really bad sunburn!!!!!
I have a really bad sunburn on my face and shoulders! What is the best thing to apply? I have very sensitive skin, and aloe vera doesn't seem to work....PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!...

 Why are there chunks of dandruff on my skull? Chunks not little snowflakes?

 How many times a day do you wash your hands?

 It's like a mole, but not really.?
It's this circular dark colored.. thing on my forehead. It appeared about two years ago. It's not exactly a mole because it isn't squishy or anything but it feels like a tiny bump of ...

 What could cause someone to itch without a rash?
i am itchy all over my body, i have no rash and allergy meds. aren't helping, what could it be???...

 How to cure cracked foot?

 Powder cause acne if u dont wash it off?
if i put on poweder but i wash it off and clean
my face 2 times a day will i still get acne?
Additional Details
like face ...

 I have a nail bitting problem help!!?
Ok So i have really really short nails. Fake nails are curved and my nails are flat so when i wear them they hurt like hell! I ve tried everything and the only thing my mom says is to put up with the ...

 Which part of the skin on your body is the thinnest?
Additional Details
im female so there fore i do not have a dik ... ...

 Which works better for acne
which one works better clean and clear acne treatment , proactive , or other , if other. what ?
Additional Details
ok do you know any easy way to get proactive besides ordering ...

 Small white bumps on arm?
Just a few days ago I noticed a small red patch on my inner forearm. Thinking it was just some kind of scrape from a rough surface I didn't pay much attention to it. But when I noticed that ...

 I have bad acne...?
What can I use/do that will make it go away.

I dont want any products you have to buy... I want home remedies....

 Do you believe in inter-racial dating???
all opinions walcome. please dont hold back I really would like to know and if you dont mind please include you race and location....

 Bumps on my arms?
I have bumps on both of my arms, there red. I had it ever since i was a baby, does anyone know what can help the redness go down and get rid of it all together? Thanks....

 Does getting a mole removed hurt? Worried about needles and scars?
I have to get a mole removed on my nose at the end of May. The beginning of my summer break! I have already been to the docs and he said he has to put novicane in it with a shot which I am TERRIFIED ...

 Im 15 year old boy who has bad acne every thing i try dont work any help?

 Oh plz read. i dont know what to do. plz. this is serious.?
ok so i had this really bad pimple. (yellow and red.) i usually dont pop my pimples but i did this one cuz my dad said i should. so i did. and then the infection came back. and my pimple got bigger. ...

 What are these red things on my feet and hands?
Whenever I walk long distances, I get these red welt-like things on my feet. They are not blisters and range from my toes, to my arch to my heal. It doesn't matter if I wear sandals or sneakers (...

 My hands are rough even my palms i want them soft i've tryed all kinds of lotions what will make them soft??

Eliza F
Do I have deformed feet if I walk on the inside of my feet?
I walk on the inside of my feet, not like normal people... they walk on the outside... so, do I have deformed feet?

ur pigeon toed and its pretty normal alot of peeps have it ur dont have deformed feet

you're probably bowlegged.
but go check out the foot doctor, because if it starts hurting, there is a chance you might be developing problems.

I doubt you have deforemed feet, how long have u been walking like this? Does it bother you?.... try going to the doctors, it might cause some damage later down the road.. goodluck!

crave knowledge
No, they aren't deformed. That's called flat footed. But it CAN contibute to achy legs. It also doesn't look as good for proper allignment. Try to pull your arches up when you walk and stand. It is a concious effort for a while to train your muscles.
You can also go to a podiatrist (foot doctor). They can give you arch supports to help give support there and help you know where to hold them.


apryl l
its a habit you picked up... if your really worried try walking the other way

uhm i dont think o..
my bro does that his foot doctor gave him some boots or something so ask ur doctor.

EC Works
umm its not to seriouse but you should see a doc to make sure. that could of been corrected when you were smaller

You probably have flat feet. Most people don't walk on the arch, but if you don't have an arch, it is easy to walk on the inside.

Step in a water, then put your foot on concrete, wood or piece of paper. If you can see the outline of your entire foot, they are flat. If your foot is really skinny in the middle, then you have an arch.

well some pplz do it becuz they want to, if u cant help but do it yeah you have deformed feet

No. No one walks perfectly on their feet. Some people over pronate or under pronate. you over pronate like me which means you walk on the inside of your feet. people that under pronate walk on the outer sides of theyr feet. but this shouldnt be noticable unless someone were to pay close attention. if its really noticable and weird looking maybe you should try to train youself to walk differently?

Mally Jayne
No you don't have deformed feet. It is called flat feet, I have the same thing. When you don't have an arch on the inside of your foot. Just make sure you buy shoes that have an arch in them, it helps you from getting back and joint problems.

Maybe the type of shoes you have. I used to do that when I had old shoes that I was wearing.

omg i walk the same way. Well, not completely on the inside but I guess my feet kind of cave inward when I walk and I'm wearing flip flops. I don't think my feet are deformed.

No, plenty of people I know walk that way. However, see a doctor if you are unsure.

No...It all depends on how your foot is formed, as long as it isnt painful or uncomfortable I do not see it being a problem

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Terms of use - Privacy Policy