Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Can shingles keep recurring?
I keep getting a very painful rash, always in the same place. My doctor says it's shingles but it keeps coming back. In the last year, I've had approximately 10 attacks. Can anyone advise ...

Cure for freckles.......i cut skin off with a blade. Any other advice?

My foot has a strange smell.. kind of like an armpit mixed with onions and fart. its shedding this strange ski
skin* that is green.
am i turning into a ...

How do you get rid of poison ivy quick?
?...

How do i get rid of blackheads?
i have a blackhead covered nose and chin and my nose is really oily, iv tried blackhead cleanser but nothing seems to work for me i dont have any money to buy new stuff so please dont recommend ...

Have you ever recieved sunburns on your feet?

Acne problem?
im a 17 yr old male .... i ve had acne since like i was 14 and now im 17 and they dosent want to go away... :( i have been useng clearasil ultra the 3 step kit and it dosent work any 1 know if my ...

Is the dermatologist expensive?
I've been thinking about going to the derm for professional help. I have these old, red, acne marks that have been on my cheeks for over 4 months and still haven't faded. How much would it ...

Wats da best deoderant for people with a bad sweating problem?

If u drop dove soap on a toilet bowl for 2 seconds & afterwards wash it, would you still consider in using it?
what do u think?! using it on u're face and body, is it unadvisable?!?! or can i still use ...

How can I tan without burning?
Ive blue eyes, pale skin, fair hair and IRISH!!

we irish were never ment to see the sun just hear about it !! but over the past week or so we have been having hot summer days and im ...

Are the soles of your feet strong enough to go barefoot and it not hurt?

Does drinking water reduce the amount of spots?

What is a "queef"? i hear people say it, but i dont know what it means......?

What Can You.....?
Use for dry ichy skin?
I am allergic to some perfumes....

Each time I'm done taking a shower my skin start itching what should I do?
after I shower my skin start itching for about 2 to 3 ...

Small, red dots on back of hand...?
It started about a week ago. The back of my hands had been itching at random times throughout the day, and about 10 minutes after the itching started, I would get red patches that itched on the back ...

How do you treat an itchy, swollen insect bite?
My son was bit by something this weekend...possibly a spider...his hand has swollen up. I don't know if it's from his scratching it or what. He hasn't had any other symptoms...just a ...

What is the best way to remove lint from your bellybutton?
and is it medically safe to do so? I haven't removed any lint or anything in years from my bellybutton and its starting to build ...

Does anyone know why I have dry skin on my eyebrows?
My eyebrows have small red areas that dry up and peel. It is not ichy, and lotion doesn't work. It has been going on for a long time (1 year) and I want to get rid of it; any ideas?...

carlythecutieox
Dandruff Eating Problem!!!!?
I eat my dandruff!!!!! OMG!!! Like I'll scracth my head then with my teeth, take it off and eat it! I got dandruff shampoo, but it doesn't work AT ALL!!! I dont want to do this anymore. Can someone help me! OMG what should I do? I dont understand what is wrong with me!?! HELP

Popotitozz R
nothing wrong with it, just don't do it in public.

The Masked Kiltman of El Salvado
Rating
you are frickin weird

John T
Is it filling? good way to lose weight.

eunice1933
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

[oh snap!] crackle pop
first of all, just try to get in the habit of not doing it and get some moisturizing stuff so your head isn't dry and if you do start itching your head just smack yourself. eventually you'll get red and your hand will hurt, so it might help ha ha jk don't do that.(the smacking part)

goldenmole12
um... eww. uh will power?

no name
Rating
ewwwww

Paul
If you can't quit eating the dandruff on your own your should seek professional counseling. To avoid the dandruff simply use a moisturizing shampoo, they work much better than head and shoulders.

strawberiiee
Rating
You eat dandruff... ?

Little Kitty
I almost threw up. Dont scratch your head, dont touch it.

Solunas
You may have PICA, it's a condition where people are compelled to eat things (including dirt) because their body is craving key minerals.
I don't know exactly what minerals would be in dandruff (which are just dead skin scalp cells) except maybe some salt.

You might try a good quality multi vitamin (capsule only - no tablets) and or adding some natural salts like Realsalt (resalt.com) or pink Himalayan salt to your diet.
Adding sesame seed oil to your diet can also help dandruff as well as applying it to the scalp in rows by using a dropper to saturate it, leave it in for a while and then shampoo later.

Don't worry about the mean comments. It's cop-out to judge people asking for help.

Best of luck!

Morgan F
Eww... Nasty. Don't do that!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy