Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Ok, what the heck?
last year i had a couple of large scary looking moles removed for culture and they came back negative for sin cancer, but now i am having all these little moles and freckles turning up every where. i ...

My lips turning dry!?
Hi There, My lips always turn dry and each day I need to apply Vaseline. The day I do not apply, next day they're very dry!! How could I prevent this?...

How do you get rid of sties off your eyelids?

I'm getting Acne?
I'm just starting to get acne and I want to keep it in control! I've tried St. Ives Apricot Scrub for acne control but it doesn't seem to be working. I've got a clean and clear ...

What are some of the best ways to get rid of acne?
I'm 21, Male

Effective or quick

Step by step, point form pref....

What is wrong with my hampster?
I have had my hampster for a year now. I just noticed he is getting these red purplish spots on his sides they are like the size of a quarter and there is one on each side. It looks like he could ...

I have a zit???
how do i get rid of this annoying zit on my nose its small but it looks huge because around the ouytside is all red i tried popping it but it made it huger and the redness is driving me insane what ...

Fungal Toe Nail Is There A Cure?
I've had a fungal big toe for quite a few years, its sore even to touch now, Is there a decent cure? I tried curanail for a year but it didn't do much good to be honest. Any advice?...

Zit on elbow?!?
Hi This morning i noticed my elbow being sore. I rubbed and felt a small bump. I then looked at the bump and found it to look like a zit! I had a yellow spot on it. I squeezed it and it popped out ...

How can I rid my habbit of nail biting?

Upper lip hair???????????????????
okay so i have a little upper lip hair
i shaved it once, and i regret it
i don't want to wax it, so what should i do?
maybe like some cream or gel that if i just put it on, the ...

What should I do about oily/acne face skin???
My skin looks awfully greasy and is covered in acne. I drink plenty of water (8 - 10 glasses a day). Im dont eat too much junk food and make sure I eat right. I use a oil free face wash twice a day. I...

Whenever I lean forward I get these red lines caused by the creases as skin overlaps, how can I stop this?
Apart from not leaning forward!...

How do you get rid of razor burn?

Small question??
What do i do about pimples on my legs?
Additional Details
I got sensitive skin so sometimes face cream wont work!...

What is the cure for dandruff?

Anyone know whats good for acne?
Lately my acne has flared up,i think it's because of the cold weather.I have tried lot's of products but nothing has worked.So if anyone knows what works let me know....

Help me. My skin is very dry? what should i do ?

My daughter has eczema. Is there any certain lotion or home remedy to clear it up?

What causes itchy skin ?
For the past week or so, my skin has been itching and when I scratch it, it gets swollen but then it itches the following day also even though its swollen. its mostly itches around my hands and ...

fooslasha
Can working out cause acne and breakouts?
i started a rigorous workout program and noticed ive been breaking out a lot since. it may bc of the protein im taking with it, im not sure. i got a colonoscopy and everything is fine there, so im not sure why im still breakin out. i also wash off and shower right after sweating too. any ideas? please help

xoxox
Rating
Yeah...dirt in sweat clogs pores. I get them when I ride my bike a lot...

Mrs.C
Rating
yes yes yes

sweating causes acne. A shower might not be enough. Use an astringent too.

ehall104
Rating
sweat is a great enviorment for acne to grow in, make sure you wash very well with soap and water after every workout! and try using some oil reducer(try noxema) befoee you work out

crouchingsniper007
Rating
Maybe you should try wiping the sweet off you with a clean towel while you are working out. Everything else you are doing sounds ok.

Laurie H
Either take Neutrogena On the Spot acne treatment and put some on after you workout (after washing your face) Or put some rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and spread it on your face. That has seemed to help me in the past. Make sure to moisturize later and in the morning as well.

Its BUBBLES bABY!
Yes. You should put a hot washcloth on your face before you workout to open your pores for about a minute. Then after you are done working out wash your face. Sweating is actually really good for cleaning out your pores from the inside by pushing out the bacteria, but you have to follow this routine for it to work.

Nancy B
Anything can cause a breakout. Sweat, hormones, stress, dietary changes, heat, Try seeing a dermatologist. My daughter goes to see a physician assistant of a dermatologist and has great luck. Her appointment was about 10 minutes long, she was extremely nice and her treatment worked.

Tara662
Rating
No, it does not.

I work out and I have never had acne nor breakouts. I sweat profusely everywhere.

It is due to other factors, not exercise.

You continue to sweat even after you're done working out... for quite a while actually. Shower once right after working out, and again four to six hours after. Wash your face several time with basic bar soap - it'll dry your skin out really well.
Also - make sure you rinse with cold water - it closes the pores, and makes them less susceptible to clogging.

*october girl*
Rating
It always cleared mine up, no matter what food or drinks I had, actually. But my hormones aren't always balanced either, so maybe there's something else to it, something that changes when I exercise.

Are you using products that could be causing the breakouts? Some people truly think pimples are only caused by bacteria or dirt, but it's not so. You can have breakouts and eczema due to mild allergic reactions, stress on the skin. If that doesn't help, try to figure out if there's something "hard" about your water, or something in the water treatment that upsets your skin.

kluwe99
Rating
Yes, when you sweat alot it can clog your pores. Its best to take a hot shower when your done working out but you can still get acne and possible rashes at times.

Also try to wipe down machines before and after you use them, people can be pretty disgusting and leave a lot of bad stuff behind.

Christopher W
You might be taking too much protien. I had a buddy in the military with me had the same problem. He quit takin' protien but kept working out and it went away.

cassie b
Do you wash your face after exercise? Use a foaming cleanser after exercise to make sure your pores dont get blocked. Thats what my b/f does and he has great skin

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, November 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy