Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

I can't stop itching all over after I have a shower, is my skin to dry ? started when I came back from holiday

Back acne and a dance?
It's not a serious case, but I have a dance coming up and I'm wearing a halter dress. So are there any cures for the pimples on my back that can take an effect in the next two weeks?...

Why does my acne is still forming?
i drink enough water, i dont touch em, i dont realle eat oily foods, i am clean wit my body, but i still keep gettin UGLY acne!...

What causes black circles under our eyes? What can we do to prevent them?

Three Year old Boy has Acne?
My little boy's face appears to have an acne like rash that comes and goes. Mostly around the mouth and nose. Tiny little red bumps. I know that infants can get it, but at his age shouldn't ...

How do i know if my earring holes are infected?
Recently my piercing on my right ear has been blackish around the hole, very very sore to the point where i cant wear earrings. and my earrings have a strange blackish residue on them. What could ...

Back acne: How many times a day should I shower?
I never get any body acne really, just a real biggy once in a while. It's pretty damn annoying since the mark stays a while due to my skin being so fair. Right now I'm using 10% PanOxyl (B...

What happens to you if you have Melanoma and you don't do anything about it?

I really want to know why micheal jackson's skin turned white.?

What is the best treatment for acne?
Please help? ...

How do i get rid of my beard dander?
its like dandruff and seems to be never ending ....

How do u get rid of a blister on ur lip realllly really fast?

My ears will not heal?
I got my ears pierced a year ago, and they're still not healing. I've tried surgical steel, gold, white gold, and silver. This is my second hole. I never had problems with the first ones. T...

What are some good face washes and remdeies for acne?
i have acne.. sometimes really bad cases of acne and i want to Know some stuff that helps... home remedies ...

Is there any way to remove a mole?

Is it possible to have psoriasis appear under your arm,in the armpit area?
I have had it for years on my knees and elbows,and have just noticed something very similar under one of my arms
Has anyone else suffered with it in this area?
T...

Any way to get rid of stretch marks?
Hi I had a child 3 years ago and got a bunch of stretch marks is there anything i could do now to make them fade or take them away? What about different kinds of food, laser surgery...??
A...

If you unscrew your belly button, does your bum fall off?

Sweat under armpits?
What stops it? i've tried EVERY SINGLE anti-perspirant. even the new clinical strength ones. HELP!? please!...

Please help me!?
Prom is coming up and I have been tanning for it. There are white spots on my arms that do not tan. 2 moles are also a little redish around the brown. what is it?...

DENNIS O
Can child with chicken pox go swimming?

ladie.bug#1
Rating
yes but it could make you itch and also you could get another person infected because chicken pox is air born

housefullofboys3
Rating
NO.keep children with the chicken pox calm, cool and dry, as getting warm and sweaty will make the itching worse.

bluewills100
no its contagious!!! they need to be kept in doors for a t least 2 weeks!!

beesugar24
Rating
No, cause the child shouldn't be near anyone with chicken pox unless it's your own pool at home, then yes.

kja63
Rating
Chicken Pox are HIGHLY contagious. Child should not be in public until all sores are healed.

elchuyman2005
Its contagious and could give it to all the other kids that are swimming in the pool.

sobrien
NO!!!!

well, i guess they COULD, if you dont care about the other people in the pool.

infact, i would rather get them as a child then an adult, when they can be alot worse, and are in fact ALOT more dangerous.

when you are a child, they are mearly a nousiance, but as an adult, they can keep you out of work at best, and kill you at worst. (unless you scratch them, and living with the scars is worse than death for you..)

but, i would suggest keeping him out of the pool for a while.

just spray her with a hose if they really want to cool off.

and let the other mothers know that your child is infected, and that it actually is best for their children to get them now, and be immune as adults.

I wouldn't let them because chick pox spreads. You might risk other children's health who hasn't had it by letting your child swim in a pool with them. I guess if it's a small pool in your backyard and only that child and/or people who have had it are in, then it might be okay.

Fox
Rating
technically speaking yes

for the sake of anyone else entering the pool... NO

kaollasu360
yes i think so just be careful he or she doesn't get it worse and be careful drying off

Rebecca
Rating
i don't believe so. i'm pretty positive they can't

Autumns Destany
A child with chicken pox does not need to go anywhere.

tarahurley
It would actually be good to go swimming in the ocean. The salt water is good for the skin, but keep the kid away from other kids. The salt water will help the skin heal and keep from scaring.

kalsmom
Once all of the spots have formed scabs they are no longer contagious. Mind you, do you really want every stranger you see berating you and calling you a bad parent. Just because you think it's okay doesn't mean everybody else will. When it comes to parenting, everybody's a busybody.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy