Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Proactive does NOT work for me!?
any suggestions on any other products to get rid of all my acne!?...

Acne!!!!!!?
ok im having acne issues. ive tried proactiv. and many other products. what is something i can do to help me get rid of these thigns!...

What causes itchiness?
I refer not to itchiness caused by a rash or other medical contraction, but just random itchiness....

I know this mite sound stupid but is there anyway to get rid of freckles?????
just curious!!!
Additional Details
are you serious how does lemon juice get rid of them???...

Blackheads...?
how do you get rid of them?...

Irritated eye??? Is it a sty???
Ok so I have a really irritated little red part of my eye. Its on the lower part and its only little....my eye is feeling really dry too, any advice?
Additional Details
It hurts when I ...

What's a quick cure for foot odor?

How can I get my sun burn to fade away quicker?
Im pale (yep..im ginger) so my skin is very fair and I was out in the sun for 3 hours at school during sports day..I have bad sun burn but is there anyway i can get it to fade away quicker. Its on my ...

I have this BUMP on my armpit. It hurts when I touch it and I want to know what it is!!?
Its red, and pretty big....

Very dry eyes nothing works?
I use visine ... only help a little...
I use lubercation, clear eyes, rodo, nothing seems to make them feel better?
What could this be from

p.s. I have alot stress my friend ...

Ihave this bump on my piercing?
um, ive actually have had if for a while.
but im starting to worry about it.

its not a "normal" bump that you would get when you get a piercing. it sort of looks like a ...

Witch is the best treatment for acne in a 14 years old kid?

Best way to get rid of stretch marks on shoulder arms?
and waist?...

I have 3 three inch red oval shaped rash areas around my waist that contain smaller bumps and itch what is it?
type of rash
3 oval shaped 3 inch areas with small bumps inside them.
Began to inch about 4 days ago and each day grow a little bigger and become redder.
i am 24
Additional D...

Embarressing question about my bum!?
Well i have been on holiday and staying at a hotel for the past week and for the past few days ive had this lump right on my bum hole.

Sorry, it's gross. But it hurts! Is this ...

Ear piercing : Gun or Needle?
which takes less time to heal(how long)??

can a regular earring get put in with the needle instead of the starter?

which is less prone to get keloids??...

I seem to have bruises appearing on my body (mainly my legs) what should I do?
Bruises keep appearing out of nowhere when i have not done anything to cause a bruse!
What should I do ?...

How to get rid of stretch mark ??

Dundruff help?
I have long hair and ALOT of dundruff and sores on my head. special shampoo doesn't work and i don't wanna have to get bald. What should I do?...

I have these red spots on my chest and back?
theres red dots across my chest and running down the spine of my back, i'm not sure what it is, if anyone knows what to do to make them disapear that would be great.
(don't say that i ...

Mrs J
Can a mole grow ? How do you know if it may be cancerous?

MuñecaCoqueta
Yes a mole can grow. And if it's a smaller mole you're concerned about, the dermatologist will usually just remove it than to take chances.

kansas8099
Rating
all moles can grow, but cancerous ones tend to grow and change rapidly. Look for irregular borders, a mole that contains several colors, is larger than a pencil eraser, itches, bleeds or hurts.

normal moles are generally small, round, symmetrical and uniform in color. You can see a dermotologist if you feel you have a questionable mole - a lot of times they'll go ahead and remove ones that look pre-cancerous..it's not very painful and can be done in the office (my husband has had ten removed so far.)

yeaitsme000
cancerous moles will grow.. they will also not be round and also different colors in different areas.. to know for sure if it's cancer you would need a biopsy

nickipettis
they sure can.

to be REALLY sure, you need a doctor.

kittensoft072662
Fast-growing moles with irregular borders and funny colors (such as red, white, or blue) should be checked by your doctor

RN

garciasgirl9
Rating
Moles do grow, you are not born with every mark you will ever have on your body. A doctor can tell if a mole is prone to be cancer by looking at the shape and color.

pumpkin967
Moles can grow. Uneven edges and/or change in the surface of the mole can indicate it may be cancerous.

hot pepper
Rating
a mole can grow, and yes you need to see a Dr if it changes color or has a jagged shape to it. you should have your moles checked by your Dr. anyways, if he has any suspicions he will send you to a dermatologist.

pixles
It grows and has irregular borders.

marieorria2002
Rating
i asked my dr today. she said yes, and have it looked at after body is finished growing(after puberty) by a dermatologist.

heidielizabeth69
Rating
http://www.cancer.gov/cancerinfo/wyntk/moles-and-dysplastic-nevi

This should help.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy