Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

I have just found a pill I cant id. It is white, small, square with an "A" on it. Anyone know what it is?

I have very dry skin on my feet. I also have a few surgical scars. is there a cream i can use to help?

Help my 10 month daughter has a major diaper rash .?
My daughter has had her rash for over 2 weeks. I tried store bought ointment ,corn starch , i try to change her every 2 hrs . Nothing seems to work!!! PLEASE someone help me!! Its looking bad. Plus ...

Acne problems?
what is the best thing to treat ...

What does Sutures mean??

I'm a dark-skin black girl, are there any products that can lighten my complextion?

How do you get rid of Whiteheads without Popping them?
Please help. I have a whitehead near the point og my eye and I cannot pop it. A prior occasion I had one near my eye so I popped it but my whole eye swelled up for three days. Does anyone know any ...

I need a quick efficiant way to get rid of a coldsore idea?
holisitic please would be better( i pack my natural remedy book) but im open to any pharmacutical suggestions
oh i live in canada by the way just case (im sure you might meaning americans) get ...

How do you get rid off stretch marks?
Any recommendations on what to use to get rid off the stretch marks??...

Poll: what's YOUR skin type?
oily, dry, combination or normal?...

My mother has bubbles on her hand and it has water in it.?
In vietnamese it is called muc nuoc. Is it because she does nails. she went to lots of doctors for almost a half year. Can u telll me what my mom should do?
Additional Details
When she ...

I am having horrible constant throbbing in my head and have a very stiff neck, what could it be?worry?

What's the difference between shingles and chickenpox, which is wose?

Could you love someone with stretch-marks?

What do you know about the white marks people get on the nails?
I've heard it's something to do with lack of calcium, is that right?

My friend's nails are pretty much covered with these marks... would it be cause for concern?...

Chapped eyelids - HELP!?
My eyes are on fire and I need to know something topical that will numb them but that is safe to put around the eyes....

Please Help! My mom has severe inflamation on the bottom of her feet. They are extremely itchy. Help!?
This has been going on for more than five years. Her feet are swollen under the skin on the bottom. They are so itchy all the time that they hurt. They are also extremely dry. She itches them so hard ...

Help, itchy rash from bath and body works hand lotion, how can i get rid of the itchy rash, any solutions?
Okay well i bought this bath and body works hand lotion, melon scent, and after an hour, I start scrathing, my hands are puffyy, help i neded a ...

Dark armpits?
my friend has been complaining of dark armpits. At first she thought it was dirt, but there's no possibility, cuz she's a very clean girl. Is there any thing to help remove the black ...

Dry scalp???**?
ive tryed everything from shampoos to brushes but i cant get ride of it. i give me dandruff too.how can i get ride of it?...

Donny B
Can I shave my hair to get rid of lice?
Can you please help me? I need them out today!

address man
I would go to a doctor or clinic and get some medication. You don't want them to spread to others.

frostyicy
Rating
No Shaving your head WILL NOT get rid of lice. They still live on those hairs that are very close to the roots and eggs are also there ready to hatch. Go to Wal-Mart and buy this lice treatment named Nix. If just use this stuff by itself it will get rid of lice and there will be no need to shave your hair off. You can still shave your hair off just to make it easier to comb through. Hope this helps.

someone
Rating
i think so but so will shampoo for lice!!
dnt shave your freeking head man

Megg
Rating
No that doesn't work. Go to Walgreens, Walmart, any store like that and they have lice kits for your hair. It helps if someone else does this for you. You might not get all the eggs out by doing it yourself. Along with doing that you need to wash EVERYTHING. Lice can live everywhere. If you don't wash everything then it will keep going back to your hair. Good luck!

Vanessa B
Rating
yeah but if your a girl i wouldnt here are some tips...use mayo,nit combs,salad dressing or take a shower with lice shampoo for 2 hours. hope you get those pests out of your hair!

trapped in my fate
Rating
yeah just shave it bald

vick_palatine
Rating
It will help, but it won't get rid of all of them. I recommend you take a shower with the lice shampoo.

Iris
Rating
yeah you can but they will be in your bed sheets and on your couch still like all over so you have to clean everything really well.

Jan
Rating
I think it would be good but i think you have to use the medication too.

slouscher
Rating
When I went to school we got our hair checked for lice every year but they said their was a special shampoo for lice.

tiara.kirkland
Yes that would work...make sure you wash your scalp good. By removing your hair you are removing the nits and lice. But you may still itch and infect others until you clean your blankets, pillows, and clothes...

Tory
Rating
Yeah you could. There are also shampoos that you can buy at like walgreens or cvs that get rid of them. You have to shampoo your hair, which gets some of them out, then you have to comb all the eggs out.
The shampooing drys your hair though, so I would use a conditioning shampoo/conditioner afterwards, unless it says not to on the box.
Also wash and pillows and pillowcases, bed linen, furniture, that you have laid on. And throw away hair accessories( ties, clips ets.) and brushes. (if you use them)
Dont forget to also wash clothes.

tenzin
Rating
noooo. but if you are not gonna feel embarras with no hair then go ahead. but if you have patience, then try this: comb through your hair when you are washing it. it gets rid of lice that is sticked to the wet hairs. you have to wash the comb also everytime you comb through your hair so the lice won't stick back to your hair again. wash your hair daily and follow these procedure. before i had so many lices too i always felt embarrased. right now, i have none. trust me this will work. you don't have to wash your daily if you don't want to, you can wash three times a week and comb through everytime. you'll see the result after few months or maybe quick if you are determined. GOOD LUCK!

blah
they will not all go away. you can shave off your hair to make it easier to use the lice shampoo, but it won't make it go away all in one day. it will make it easier to comb them out though.

stl_luna_7
Yes but remember to wash your scalp with flea medication and shampoo.

Shawnee
Yes you can shave your head to get rid of them but you have to shave it down to the skin, then jump in the shower and wash your head with shampoo, and when you step out they will be gone. Also wash all your bedding and clothing you have recently worn, to stop reinfestation.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy