Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

What should be done if I get a little windex on my lips or in my mouth?

What cream can i use for eczma on a 1 year old on his face?

How to get rid of herpes?

Additional Details
oh, and it´s on my lip. Just developing... annoying....

What you rub in to your skin if is sunburn?

Does anybody no how to cure a toenail infection,ive been told i can buy some stuff at boots but it costs £18?

How do you get infected with herpies?

Acne? how to get ride of it?
Hey so i have a lot of acne on my chin and i mean ALOT! and i have some around my nose too so how can i get rid of it? like i will try a new cleaner thingy and it wil start to go away then my acne ...

Embarrasing Problem (other than spelling,lol)?
ok, I was wondering if anyone knew how to remove smells of sweat from tops? I am not a person who sweats too badly, but enough to have odours on all tops, even after washing them. I dont know if it ...

Can't get rid of this acne! Advice??
so heres the deal: i just turned 22, im a male, and i still cannot get rid of this damn acne. I didn't get it til after I graduated HS, when i was 18. It was really bad, but at like age 20 it ...

Has anyone used proactive and has had good results???
umm if u havent tried feel free to recommend a good ...

Little red bumps on my legs and arms?
I have little red bumps all over my legs and arms, some on my stomach too. I think they're irritated hair follicles but I'm not sure. Is there any lotion or anything I can buy to reduce the ...

Is it okay to was my face daily with antibacterial soap??
I was my face everynight with Dial antibacterial, then i moisterize. I have always had good skin, but I am 24 and now I am thinking about the future of my skin and I am wondering if it is bad to use ...

I have a zit on my nose?
Does clearosil ultra work?Any other store bought acne cream in mind?If not,give me recipes for home remedies.
Additional Details
No popping please....

What's the difference between SUNBLOCK and SUNCREEN and which one is better for sun protection?

How do you get rid of blemishes and blackheads?
My face has cleared up so much but now im getting little red spots and i have black heads on my nose and chin so how do i get rid of them?...

My chaped lips?
will lotion help chaped lips?...

Whats the best thing you have used for your Eczema?
not stuff from the docotrs, natural remedies, creams etc....

What malady did ancient Arabs treat by slipping a garlic clove under the skin at the temple, until pus formed?

What is the color of your skin?

How do I get rid of severe scars?
I used to be a cutter and have a variety of scars on my arms. They are very noticable, and puff out. It's annoying because people get to judge me as soon as they get a look at my arms. Is there ...

Pascal S
Acne... Getting worse, not better!?
Hello, I have tried a wide assortment of acne products, from Proactive, to Arbonne (about 6 total, currently on Arbonne) and cant find one that truly helps put my acne to rest... Now I know when I was on other products, I was tempted to *get rid of my pimples the fast way...* but over the last two months or so, I have completely stopped that, and have been doing a complete regiment of strict washings:

*morning & night (with product) 1-2 times in mid-day (with soap) & the vitamin supplement*

But the problem is that my acne is getting... WORSE! Not only is it popping up in places where I've never had acne before.. (chin & cheeks) but its getting bigger in problem spots like my forehead! (which now feels greasy all the time, until I wash)

Also, when I recieve a pimple, it takes a very large time to go away... (some have stayed red for weeks! & are somewhat painful to touch!)

What should I do? I'll keep using Arbonne until it runs out.
After should I get a prescription?

P.S. Age 15M

Bludnut
Have you tried putting toothpaste over your face and leaving it on all night...I know it Dry's Spots out

Although Spots and Acne are 2 different things...ask your doctor...good luck

Meghan N
Rating
try going to the doctor to get on accutane .... its really good it takes a while to kick i but try it... and try tanning like in a tanning bed that outta help

ladeysmiles
use netrogena
i think thats how you spell
it you have to use it 3 times a day
morning afternoon and before you go to bed
and it pretty much helps me(:

susann002
Rating
Ask your dermatologist about Accutane. That should clear things up. However, it is in pill form.

Estevan B
Rating
WHAT

kyle
Rating
It has to get worse before it gets any better. Right now your pores are opening up, and your skin is actually really clean. Thats why its breaking out. Just wait a bit and keep up what your doing and your skin will start to clear up!

youhavemebabi
dont touch your face at all
drink lots of water
i steam my face and then pop whatever is there and it works just do it every once in awhile if you do.
or just use anything by clean and clear
3 times a day.

Jessika Lynn
Go to a dermatologist, they will prescribe you different medications and keep checking on your progress until they find one that works for you !

ignoramus
Quit all that stuff. Go see a dermatologist. He/she will put you on acne meds that work.
When you wash your face so much and put chemicals on it, it actually irritates the skin, which at 15 means more pimples!

tatts
Hi,

I suffered from acne too. Here are some ways, which i do to controll the acne on my face.

1. Use t3 blotter. It absorb oil from the face. T3 blotter really helps compared to clean and clear brand.

2. Do not eat oily food.

3. Change your pillow case once a week.

4. Do not rest your face with hands or have frinch covering the forehead.

5. If the product you are using gets worse, STOP using it.

6. I go to facial which my fren recommended. It cost $30 per treatment. It helps. From there, my acne improve. I think yours is cause my hormones since you are growing. :)

Evy
It is obvious that this treatment is not helping you, it says to stop using if it makes it worse. My advice is to stop and see how your skin feels after you stop using it. I know exactly how you feel I went through a period when my acne got so bad i didn't even want to touch my face anymore. My advice to you is to go see a dermatologist,I too tried to proactiv and other over the counter medicine, but in the end you are just wasting your time and money. I went to a dermatologist who gave me anti bio-tics and a skin care routine just like the one you are doing and it worked. Maybe a dermatologist is expensive but if you think about you are saving money because you wont be wasting your money on other products that don't work. I'm from Chicago and i went to the dermatology clinic at the university of Chicago the doctor is Dr. Tsoukas. I hope you find a good dermatologist. Good Luck!

cooker_upper1
Rating
Change your diet. Diet is the major cause of health issues in the U. S. Eat only fresh fruit and vegetables, no fatty meats, butter, fried foods, candy, alcohol, gravy. Get rid of the chemical face washes and use a good facial cleanser followed by a toner. Do this morning and night. Develop a good sleep pattern, get exercise and plenty of fresh air as well. You may need a couple of months to see any improvement-remember how long it took to develop your problem/it usually takes just as long to fix it. Be patient and watch what you eat. Good luck!

betty boop
when you use a product if it doesn't help then stop using it!! You should go to a doctor maybe you need something stronger then what you get off the shelf.
Good Luck!!

tbramasco
Rating
Hi!!

I am an Arbonne consultant. I was wondering which product you are using on your face for your acne.

christine
Rating
I tried all sorts of different things to get rid of my acne: proactiv, clearisil, you name it. I eventually went to a dermitoligist and he prescribed me doxycycline pills (they arent the kind of pills that cause birth defects), triaz cleanser and ziana gel. if you cant afford the name brands, generics are offered and work just as well.
If you cant afford to see a dermitoligist, i would recommend washing your face with a soap such as aveeno or neutregena that isnt full of nasty chemicals that clog your pores. i also might use the occasional biore strip to cleanse pores. hope this helps!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy