Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

What does it mean if it hurts like hell to walk barefoot. It never used to. I am 32. Anybody got a clue?
I walked barefoot from my car to my house and the rocks stung the bottom of my feet even after I was inside for several minutes. Is there something I should be concerned with. This never happend to ...

Help My ankle really hurts!!!!!!!!!?
I am 14 years old and like a week ago I fell down the stairs and injured my ankle. It hurts to walk and it pops when I do. It also hurts to twist it to the side, around and up and down. It also still ...

Hey i wanna know what happens if your hand get cut off?
Would it grow back?

like when you cut ur skin it grows back.

hhmmm?...

You know when you burn your tongue on hot coffee? How do you get rid of the burn feeling fast?
That feeling usually last all day and I can't get rid of it. Ruins everything I eat and drink....

I hace had my belly button done for 3 months can i change it now?

ANSWER ASAP!!! I swallowed a pin?
I might have accidentally swallowed a pin. It's about two inches long and it has a top about 1/2 in. long. Is there anyway I can get it out without going to a hospital? I've tried shoving ...

How long will it take for a hicky to disapear?
its about an ...

Should i stay home from school tomorrow?
well from august til now, ive missed 7 dayz of school. our school doesnt get mad if we r out for a lot of days, but it has 2 be NECESSARY, and u seriously CANT come 2 school. i have bruises all over ...

Help!Need Help!!!!!!!!!?
Okay so I woke up this morning and 8 of my fingers were swollen, there was nothing in them, they are not jammed. I just don't know what is wrong with them. They are still swollen, now and I ...

I am 15 and have tendenitis please help me!!?
I play viola and would love to play guitar but in my left wrist I have tendenitis. Is there anything that could help the pain so I can still play?...

Should i see the doctor?
I slipped up and popped my knee out of its socket. A couple of days ago i was just walking and it happened again. It really hurts. I dont know if it could turn out to be a bad problem. What should i ...

What do you do when you think you broke your arm?
I think I broke my arm because I got my grandma mad at me so I threw my phone down and she twisted my arm and slapped my face....

How do i recover from a broken arm?

Additional Details
ye ye ye i went to the docters got a cast and now i dont know how long its gunna take...help ...

I hurt my back very bad when lifting a piece furniture and now i cant even stand up strait? What should i do?

Lower back hurts please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
I went skimboarding at beach about 4 or 5 days ago and i think i twist my back to hard. This week my lower side of my back been hurting when ever i bend over or put on my pants or tie my laces. When ...

Did i sprain my ankle?
did i sprain my ankle if i twisted it and heard a POPING! sound?...

What happened to my ankle? I landed wrong, and thought i sprained it, it hasn't swollen up but it still hurts.
What happened to my ankle? I landed wrong, and thought i sprained it, it hasn't swollen up but it still hurts. What should i do. Walking is unbearable. I landed wrong on my heel, so any sort of ...

How do you remove a ring thats stuck on your finger?
My mother put on her ring but now can not get it off because it is to tight. How can she get this off?...

Guess what!!!!!!!!!!?
sprained my wrist playing soccer and then i played basketball and hurt it more.

do you feel bad for me?...

Suspected broken hand?
hello, i am typing this question with one hand.

Last night at Kenpo i blocked with an open hand which i never realised was open. never felt any pain or that at the time but once i had ...

Mike
How do I know if my ANKLE IS SPRANGED OR BROKEN?
I don't have the money right now to be making doctors visits. And I figured this should be pretty simple to tell if its broken.

paulette h
If you can't move it, it is broken. And, the word is sprained;-)

marie
Rating
Your ankle may broken if it swells up and you can't walk on it, as it hurts. You should go the emergency room and have it checked out. You may need an xray to find out. Get it checked out if you don't it may bother you the rest of your life.

Nurse in Ohio
Rating
If a bone is sticking out, it's pretty safe to say it's broken. Numbness of the foot or toes is also a sign. The only other sure fire way is an xray.

me
what is spranged?

schenzy
ok now listen. I know you're in pain... but read... SPRAINED.. SPRAINED.. SPRAINED... SPRAINED... SPRAINED.

Blair
Rating
If you can't put any pressure on it or walk on it, it's broken, if it's sprained you be able to put some pressure on it but don't hurt yourself you don't want to break it.

nani_arien
if it broken, you can't walk.you can't move it even an inch.

Buzz s
Rating
A sprain doesn't hurt as much as a break. You may not be able to stand on a break.
A break swells more than a sprain. The foot and ankle can be quite swollen even with the leg elevated and ice on it.
A break causes bleeding under the skin where a sprain does not normally.

LuvtheElves
Actually, it can be very difficult to tell between a severe sprain and a fracture. Generally with fractures the pain is unbearable with lots of swelling or localized deformity and you cannot move the injured part. Sprains cause massive swelling and pain, and some can require surgery to repair. If you heard or felt a "pop" or crunch, chances are you have a fracture. The way the ankle was injured could also be indicative of the damage. If the injury involved a lot of force, you may have a fracture, whereas if you simply 'turned" your ankle, it is probably only sprained.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy