Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

What is the fastest way to clear up a cold sore?

Insurance application HIV question...how do i answer this?
i am HIV negative...what should my answer be for the following question...

"Have you ever been Diagnosed for AIDS or ARC?"

shouldnt it be NO because i donot have HIV ...

When was the last time you got tested for HIV?

Can I get the HIV virus from an ATM machine?

Can my boyfriend catch warts if we make love whilst I'm on my period?

Can you get HIV from drinking blood?

Oral CANNOT make you preg. right?
please reassure me of this...

or is it a rumor?...

This is no joke!!!?
Can anyone help me or help give me an STD any one but not AIDS. any offers ...

Can you get AIDS from a toilet seat?

OK DUMBEST question ever but I want to know...?
..whats are STDs?...

I think I might have an STD.... I'm really scarred to go get tested..what should i do?
I was dating this guy for 3 years and he was my first for everything... i really felt like i could trust him... so we never used anything...now i found out that he cheated on me with about six other ...

WHY does it burn when i pee?
ive heard i have herpes but im really not sure ...i also scared of the hospital and big objects around my ...

Can married couples get an STD from each other?

I have crabs...im too embarrassed to go to the doctor?
i need to get them seen to by december 15 th cos my wife is home then....i cant go to the doctor cos its far to embarasing ...
my friend says to put diesel on them apparently this kills them ...

I think i have aids???
ok so i have a bf he is 15 and im 14 my bf had a broose inside his lip and it might have been bleeding. i kissed him not tounge kiss though. If i got the tiniest bit of blood in my mouth that was ...

What does it mean when someone says they have "Crabs"?

Do you get aids from kissing ?
only a question ....

What would you do if a doctor said you had only six months to live?

Additional Details
It may be a sad question but it gets you thinking doesn't it?...

I'm 22 and still a virgin - can anyone sympathise!?

I did A urine test for STD's, But i did drugs the night before, Will the drugs show up on the test?
Cocaine.
Additional Details
Im not worried about being sent away to rehab..i know that cant happen, its not illegal to have taken drugs, its illegal if drugs are found on you, i could ...

ki toy
Why dont men get tested for HPV? They are the ones carrying it!?
Women are the ones that require HPV testing, no? But men, are often found to pass this virus along because they rarely get symptoms and they dont get pap smears, so they will never know either way. Unless they get a wart in their bunghole, so my thing is why dont they test the men since they are the ones passing this crap along? Im not saying we women dont contribute, but the men never know, they just keep it going.
Additional Details
Yaya-yes women get the cervical cancer but you never believed in catching the problem before it even starts. MEN DO NOT GET TESTED FOR THIS, therefore they DONT know. So, you cannot know what you dont know, you pass the shyt on to me, then I am in the gynecologist office every six months with my legs wide open and a speculum in there just to see if im getting a cancer. Are you following? lol I dont mean to be funny but its like some man that worked in a lab created this virus, and said "im going to mess with women, cuz I dont like em" and then boom, creates a virus that only WOMEN can get tested for, but wasnt born with. Thats just my logic on things.

Joe C
This is only a question for promisuous people who don't know how to keep their legs closed or their pants zipped up.

grannybce
as of now there is NO test they can give a man to see if he has a std. lets hope they come up with one soon, we all know they are carriers. you girls are getting it from them and on and on and on.

yaya27pr
First, because the ones that are at risk of having cervical cancer are the women. Pap smears detect abnormal changes in the cells of the cervix and is an easy and cheap test. To know if a man have it, will require another kind of test that will cost a lot of money to the patient, and why will someone pay a test that doesn't affect him???

keith c
Rating
There is no test for men.

bluesavgirl
Rating
I think it's a bummer that men get to carry this disease and infect others with it, but very rarely are affected by it. I realize women pass the infection, too, giving it to men and then the men sleep with someone different and pass it to them. It goes both ways. As far as telling who you got it from, good luck on that unless you've only been with one partner. So it's up to the women to tell the guy (or in most cases, the recent guys for a few years, even though it's been said that it can go back 10+years) she tested positive, then it's up to the guy to do the responsible thing and inform any subsequent partners this information.

bugs280
There is no accurate test for HPV in men.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy