Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Wait...are cold sores and herpes the same thing?
I'm like so totally confused. Can't cold sores develope on their own? Ohhh goodness. Can someone explain please?...

I had a pap-smear done, does anyone know if they test for HIV or STD's? Thank you!!?

Virgins?????
is it possible for virgins to have std's?...

My boyfriend gave me an oral disease what do i do break up with him or not?

If you know someone with herpes what would you do talk to them or dont go around them???

I have been tested positive for chylmidia and i am have been in a 5 year monogamus relationship?
he say's he's clear how can this be?
i've also been tested for years and nothing showed?...

Is Herpes worth it?
if you could marry the IDEAL man/woman like they are gorgeous they have a great personality really rich and couldn't be more perfect except for one thing- they have herpes- now your going to ...

Circumcised people dont get HIV/Aids . true?
then all male species could be circumcised for the safety of mankind,.
has it been scientifically proven ?...

Is a person able to sue a tattoo parlor for giving someone hepatitis C??

CAN I BE AROUND A BABY IF I HAVE HIV?
my mother is hiv positive and i just had a son a couple a days of go and was wondering if my mother could be around him thanxs

Does alicia Keys have AIDS?

Can you get aids form this?
if a family member (example: parnets) have a cut and while bandaging them up, you touch the blood, can you get aids this way too? since you do have the same kind of blood right?...

Me 26 male a stranger touched my pant near zip area when i was sitting in park suddenly,if he is HIV, will i?
will i get HIV by his hand touching,plz any doctor or physician or medico clear my doubt, plz mention ur profession after answering thnk u....

My sister was diagnosed with hpv is that curable?

Will I get infected with AIDS if I french-kiss a guy who has AIDS?
Will I get infected through saliva?...

Have you evert felt sick after.......................
.............starting a new relationship, only to find your new partner has given you herpes , ghonnoreah , crabs , norwegian scabies, and worms all in the same dose ???

be ...

What does this mean/?
what does it meAN WHEN YOU GET THICK WHITE DISCARGE WHEN YOU ARE DUE FOR YOUR PERIOD IN FOUR DAYS?
I HAVE GOT NO STDS...

I heard you can catch an STD from a public toilet seat. I think this is how I caught it.?

How can you tell if someone has STDs?

Not sure how this works?
Does HIV negative mean you don't have HIV at all or does it mean it can't turn into AIDS?...

kalukakalaka
Why does it burn when I pee?

JoJo27
Rating
Well, urine is an acid.
That's all i know.

Aeh2019
Because you got AIDs. I told you the pool was closed.

survivansustah
Get yourself to a doctor ASAP, you have yourself a disease or infection that needs attending to.

RYAN
Lay off the Tabasco and Mexican food

Starky
Urinary tract infection or maybe something worse.

~Jenny~
could be a uti... and if left untreated it can turn into a kidney infection...and if anyone wants to be a wise ***...research it.....drinking cranberry juice and lots of water...stay AWAY from soda...and if you're a minor pls talk to your parent...I'm sure even they may have experienced this at some point

cornfed
Rating
maybe u forgot to take ur tampon out from last month

susie m
Go to your DR..Sounds like STD's to me also.

chelsey814
more than likely it's a urinary track infection
my friend gets them about once a month && she says it burns when she pees

richard t
lots of possibilities.see the doc.......

Cat
Rating
Cystitis - go and see the doctor

gangadharan_nair
CHANCROID (SHANG-kroid), Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Trichomoniasis cause pain or a burning sensation when passing urine.

robee
You need to drink water. It could be a bladder or urinary tract infection. Cranberry juice helps . If this condition persists see your doctor.

Harmony
It could be a number of things such as a urinary tract infection or herpes. You will never be able to diagnose via yahoo answers though, you really need to get it diagnosed properly by the medical profession.

Harmony
http://www.harmonyonline.com.au

woolly worm
Rating
THERE MAYBE A FREE HEALTH CLINIC NEAR YOU.GET CHECKED !! DONT LINGER THOUGH, AND DO BE CAREFUL. EVEN IF THE CLINIC ISNT FREE GET TREATED.

Krissy
Rating
Calm down sweetie , you might not have anything ..you could just be perfectly fine with no disease ! You probably just have a Urinary track infection or a yeast infection ..which is basically the same thing ! But all you have to do is go to your doctors or gynecologist and get tested and get some antibiotics if you have a infection that's all ..and make sure you drink cranberry juice because believe it or not ..that helps too ! ..Good luck and hope you feel better !

dada555
Either UTI or Gonnorreah

eNvy
Rating
u have something wrong down there, need to 2 to the doctor asap

Llort
Rating
Chlamydia

Brie D
i dont know maybe u should get that checked hope i helped

Grey Man
Possibly an STD. See a doctor

shakensunshine86
Urinary Tract Infection. Go see a doctor to get antibiotics.

geo.plrd
Rating
Burning can be caused by many things. You could have a STD or some other infection. Schedule a appointment with your physician.

Megan D
go to the doc. ewwwwwwwwwwwww

cajunbaby
Rating
ask a doctor, better safe than sorry. it could be as simple as a bladder infection or could be any number of stds. best bet is a doctor. its embarrassing in know but u can't play when it comes to that area. i just made an appointment myself. i know i prob just have a reaction to a new soap but can't be too careful so I'm getting a look over anyway. just make an appointment to be safe and try drinking cranberry juice in case it is a bladder infection or uti.

CullenFoLife
Rating
why? i dont know but you should drink MORE WATER. see if that helps.

shiquillapechocha
Rating
If it burns when you pee, then you feel like u have to keep peeing even when you dont.
You have a Urinary tract infection.
You gotta go to the doctor and get some antibiotic.

Drink alot of water and cranberry juice if youre like me and dont like water.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy