Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

What are you scared of?

Additional Details
Sorry wrong category.
LOL!...

Just found out I have Herpes.....What will current boyfriend do????
Will I was in a relationship with my ex BF for about 8 years, the relationship ended because he cheated on me. (Let me also add, after me and my ex broke up I start going to the doctor at least once ...

Why is HIV/AIDS so prevalent in the black community???

My girlfriend has HPV, should I continue with our relationship?
My girlfriend recently told me that she was diagnosed with HPV several years ago. She says she has never had any outbreaks or signs but she wanted me to know before our relationship got more serious. ...

Can you get gential herpies from a cold sore?

Please help.. I have itchy dry scalp can this be some sort of STD?

I fingered a girl for a few seconds then put that finger in my mouth for a second. Can I get a STD from this?

What is your first reaction when you realize someone has no eyelashes?
i have no eyelashes from (trich) and whenever someone notices and i always try to guess what thier thinking like if im wierd,will they tell everyone? or if they still wanna be my friend ect... and i ...

How to make sure that one would not get HIV?

Would it be fair to bring a child into this world with Aids?
if one or both parents had AID's and decided to pass it on to the child, in your opinion would that be like just any other ordinary child or not fair at all?

Bad: the bad i see in it ...

How do u tell someone you know they have nits?
this girl in my form has nits . . . me and my friend told her today that we knew she had them. she protened that she didnt although she is constantly iching her head. any way she got really ...

Is it possible to contract herpes through skin-to-skin contact?
For example, handshake.
Additional Details
Wow. THis world is scarier than I thought.....

What can i do to get invovled with stopping the spread of aids?

If you go to the doctor for a normal checkup and they take blood, would they check for HIV or stuff like that?
Or would I have to get a test specifically for HIV...

Can someone marry with herpes?

Im worried about her?
How do i help my friend, she's positive she has a STD but she doesnt know where to go, I have suggested a local clinic for her to go to, but she wont go. Does anyone have any other places/ideas ...

When you give blood, do they check everyone's blood for HIV every time someone gives blood somewhere?

I know a person who is spreading herpes and warts should i call a local health department and report it?

Can i have chlamydia and not know about it?

U define thrush as itchy,with white discharge,what if its not itchy,but with yellowish smelly discharge?

lona j
Which president died from syphilis?

LYSBIRTH M
Rating
ROOSEVELT

sara69251
yuck

Sronce
It hasnt happend yet but I am sure it will be Bill clinton

tdcampbell
Rating
No president died from syphillis read the sites below for the facts

John H
Ronald Reagan

the beet
Rating
Hasty searchers...Warren Harding didn't have syphilis...Capone did. The article mentions Capone, not Harding.

EVEI
Rating
That's a good one, when you find out let me know.

Whitman Lam
Rating
None according to history books. William Henry Harrison died from pneumonia after 30 days in office. Warren G. Harding died from food poisoning from some bad oysters after 3 years in office.

Don't eat raw oysters during months that don't have the letter "R".
These are May, June, July, August.

Raw oysters have not been scientifically proven to be an aphrodisiac or love enhancer.

Jessica
gots not clue never knew any of them died from syphilis

nursey
George Washington

Aabia
washington
``````````````

mi_4252
Warren Harding
http://www.fvza.org/harding.html

MOM KNOWS EVERYTHING
None of them did.
That link about Warren Harding does not even suggest such a thing. It talks about Al Capone's syphillis. Harding died of a stroke, officially.
Winston Churchill did not die of syphillis either.

dickn2000
NONE!!!

kathy s
Gosh, I don't know. Looking forward to the answer. I know Winston Churchill died from it.

Kelly
Rating
You mean US presidents? Not that i know of! Winston Churchill's father died from syphilis but not him (just to point it out)

Carrie
Rating
Some people think George Washington may have had syphillis because he never had children. Syphillis can cause infertility. BUT other than speculation there is no proof that Washington suffered from any other symptoms than having no children.

ashrafqwert2007
Rating
no one.

notbreda
Rating
warren g. harding had it, but I don't know that that's what killed him...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy