Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Here Is an Easy 10 points If you have the correct answer?
What country(not Continent ) That has the higest HIV?AIDS rate per Population
Additional Details
!!!!! COUNTRY HUMMM AFRICA MUST BE A BIG SIZE COUNTRY!!!!...

I just had a go on your Mum?
Now I have a terrible rash.... Help?...

Is herpes and chicken pox the same thing?
my sister told me that they are the same infection, but in a different location.
is this true?...

Is it true aids has no cure?
like for instant some of the stds has injections why can they locate a cure or ...

Can you have an STD for a while and not have any symptoms or know about it???
Men AND Women?
Or is it different?
Please help, I need all the info I can get....
Can a male have it and not even know or have symptoms for a while?...

Can you get aids from kissy some one who has it?

Do u have to do a next blood test to confirm hiv?

I just found out today that I have herpes. How long can you have the virus in your body without a brake out?

Additional Details
WOW I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD GET SO MANY ANSWERS THABKS FOR ALL YOUR ADVISE! I DID GO TO THE DOCTORS AND WHEN HE SAID WHAT I HAD I WAS SI SHOCKED! DIDNT ASK QNY QU...

Can you get STD from backwash?
I was at a party and a guy asked if he could taste my drink and I found out later he was HIV positive....

Can you get a STD's from just kissing on the lips?
no ...

If you want to get tested for HIV/AIDS & the doctor sees that you're not a virgin, will they tell your parents
and is there a way to keep that info secret from your parents if you are under 18?...

I have herpes and i did 3 girls should i tell them?

Did anyone hear abut that guy who cured himself of HIV?
He was on the news a few months back and said he cured himself od HIV. Does anybody know how he did it? From the rumours I heard was that his immune system was so strong that he was able to overcome ...

My sister told me the eating lots of grapes can prevent herpes. T or F?

Additional Details
This better be true!...

First sign of hiv?
first signs of hiv ...

Is it possible for a guy to have a yeast infection in his mouth?

WILL i GET HIV FROM READING ABOUT IT?

Can you catch aids or hiv trough saliva?

Does my son need to go to the doctor?
My son was walking in our neighborhood and he found a syringe laying on the ground but he didnt know what it was.He picked it up but didnt touch the bottom of it he only touched close to the top with ...

Can you get aids even if you know your partner or yourself does not have aids?

Joe
Where can i get tested for STD if i have no insurance. How much is it usually.?

yunchi30
Rating
you can go to your local County Health and Human Services department, I don't know were you live but you can google free aids test (enter your city/county) and you will find information on were to go to get tested, they normally charge a small fee under $20 or it might be totally free in your county.

Irish Rose
Rating
I'd go to a free clinic, or the planned parenthood could help you, here is a link to their website.

David S
There are many free clinics, and services are available which cost around $300 for testing.

gangadharan_nair
Rating
Visit your nearest Genito-urinary Medicine (GUM) clinic. The service is free and your identity will be kept as confidential(secret).

starlight_940
Rating
http://www.hivtest.org/
This is a site where you can look up free and affordable STD testing centers in your area.

mdzevolveddammit
health department or if in pain E.R. right away!

reconnermom
Rating
Go to your local health dept. They will bas what you pay on how much $ you make.

molliehollie
You should call around your local clinics,there are some that will charge you by your income,and they are fairly cheap,or you could try to find a place that will bill you so you could just pay it in installments!!

Anita G
Call your local health department...they will test you for free

sizzlininvegas
Rating
Call you local health department. If you are a college student go to your college health center and they will be able to help you out. Also check a family planning clinic, they should be able to help you as well.

Sparkles
Call the local family health clinic and see if you can be tested there. Sometimes they charge according to your income.

doanel
Rating
Doesn't your city have a free clinic or county hospital?

Jon C
Many places have free ckinics. You should check your area to see if there are any nearby.

wizjp
Rating
Call the local free clinic or the local Health department; there are programs out there to help people with STD and no insurance.

iroc
free clinic

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy