Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

If neither you nor your partner have an STD can you still get one?

Is It True About STDs?!?
ok so I have a quick question...I don't know much about STDs and I'm not sleeping around...this is about my BF... he says supposedly he may have something... but hasn't been doing ...

What the heck is a cold sore and how do you get it?
just wondering and during a search i cant find what im looking for. lol all i see is people asking how to get rid of it and all i want to know is how they get it in the first place! i havent got one ...

Is there a cure for HIV?
I reckon that there is a cure for HIV, it cannot be released on the market simply it'll be too expensive to afford one!! Remember that guy abut 6 mths who had aids, but cured himself. There must ...

Can smoking marijuana cause a false positive hiv test???
A friend of mine told me today that he got a HIV test result back positive and asked me if smoking weed could generate a false positive as he has no symptoms and has always been healthy I have not ...

If AIDS can be transmitted through oral s*x?
then why most couples do not use condoms during oral sx?

(stupid yahoo censorship deleted the same Q a minute ago, so i thought maybe the word S E X is not allowed!!)
Additional D...

Are cold sores related to herpies?

How do you know when you have an S.T.D.?

I have this weird bump on my thigh. Does that mean I have AIDS ???

Could this be herpes?
Well i have this bump inside my lip kinda small not itchy or annoying, just wanna make sure its not herpes...i think i got it from me biting my lip on the inside while eating food, i always bite my ...

A cure for aids?!?
I heard there is a cure for aids. I also heard that a man named Dr. Kazikstein discovered it on January 6, 2008!!
BUT, the government threatened to put him in jail if he released it.
Is ...

Are you scared of being tested for hiv?
I was for a long time but i finally got tested and thankfully it was negative has anyone else felt this way....where they felt they rather not know?...

Coconut oil curing herpes?
I'ver heard that coconut oil can get rid of all types of herpes, can anyone confirm this?...

I was wondering what the odd are of transmitting hiv this way.?
i was wrestling with a friend and i banged his nose and he started bleeding. some of his blood ended up on my arm. i was wondering what the risk of transmitting hiv that way was. ive heard that ...

What is "bareback"?

Additional Details
Hey I'm no simpleton. I'm old never heard of these new slang terms....

Do you accept or agree that most men infected with HIV were inmoral?

I have to go to the doctor tomorrow to get a pap and scared i might have a std would they have to tell my mom?
would they be able to tell i have a std from a pap and how wouldthey tell me if i ...

How do you get tested for chlamydia?

The real cure!!!!!!!!?
does any one now's the real cure for herpes out there....

Can a guy with herpes have healhty children??
a guy with herpes and a girl with no std, can they have healthy children? what are the chances???...

michael s
Where can i find fake std test results?

drama_queen77
Are you that desperate? Why would anyone in their right mind want to fake having an STD?

nothing special
Rating
www.fakestdtestresult.com........best of luck.............Bye

bharat b
Rating
Why fake when you can get the genuine ones?

Let me tell you a story that`ll help:

There was this school boy who goes to the brothel and asks for a women who has the clap.Well, nobody volunteered, who would? Since he was offering a greater amount, one woman took him on, but on condition of knowing why he so wanted.

Says he, I want the clap, so I can pass it to my servant maid. she`ll give it to my dad, he`ll give it to mother, who`ll pass it on to
the milkman and he`ll give it to the teacher and she`ll give it to the Principal, and THATS THE GUY I WANT I WANT TO PUNISH.

Got it?

SamB
Are you out of your mind ??????

l_stewart04
Rating
U R STUPID

chiquita958
Rating
R u trying to get somebody in bed by making them think you're clean of STD's? R u nuts???? That is committing a crime and if that's what u have planned I hope u go to jail.

CKRT SQRL
At the fake STD store lol why on earth would someone want fake STD results?

Jessica
Rating
I so hope this is a joke.

You can't find fake std results.

And just so you know - certain stds can cause permanent damage when left untreated, so if you have a shred of decency, you won't lie about this. Talk to your local health dept. There are people there who do anonymous partner notification if you can't find the balls to do it yourself.

shine
Why? are you going to get fake std results so you can get your girlfriend to admit to cheating by calling her bluff? thats stupid

jasminesyves
Rating
may i ask why??

GVD
Check Bill Clinton's medical reports

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, October 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy