Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

I have crabs...im too embarrassed to go to the doctor?
i need to get them seen to by december 15 th cos my wife is home then....i cant go to the doctor cos its far to embarasing ...
my friend says to put diesel on them apparently this kills them ...

I think i have aids???
ok so i have a bf he is 15 and im 14 my bf had a broose inside his lip and it might have been bleeding. i kissed him not tounge kiss though. If i got the tiniest bit of blood in my mouth that was ...

What does it mean when someone says they have "Crabs"?

Do you get aids from kissing ?
only a question ....

What would you do if a doctor said you had only six months to live?

Additional Details
It may be a sad question but it gets you thinking doesn't it?...

I'm 22 and still a virgin - can anyone sympathise!?

I did A urine test for STD's, But i did drugs the night before, Will the drugs show up on the test?
Cocaine.
Additional Details
Im not worried about being sent away to rehab..i know that cant happen, its not illegal to have taken drugs, its illegal if drugs are found on you, i could ...

My husband tested positive for Chlamydia!?
I got tested and all the tests came back negative. How can that be? Cheating is not an opiton ither!
Additional Details
OK LOL I give. Now to ask someone else to get test see if she has ...

The truth is, i cheated on my wife just onece n am infected, i dnt think she wil luv 2be with me if i tel her,

Should people with herpes where a yellow wrist band with herpes written on it.?

Would you ever consider sleeping with sumbody who has HIV?
How would you cope with it?...

Can You get a type of STD From hand to hand contact?
There was a girl who went to the bathroom and she has an STD. After she went to the bathroom she saw my friend and she hugged him. (There was hand to hand contact as well.) After that i saw my friend ...

New girlfriend has herpes, says I probably won't get it...true?
I'm seeing a girl, and I like her. She has told me she has herpes. She says that if we are safe, I will probably not get it, but there is a chance. I'm wondering if it's worth the risk ...

How can I give my wife an S.T.D without her knowing?
I've a bone to pick with the milkman
Additional Details
Ok some of you are not reading this thing right

The wife is healthy
so am I
so is the milkman

Do I have HIV?
Alright so let me lay down the scenario for you so that you have a good perspective. I was drinking with some friends and we tend to do stupid **** when we are drunk... Well these ******* dared me ...

Can you be 13 with herpes?

I dont understand how i have chlamydia!!!?
well i have bein whit my partner for 4 yrs. n we have a 1yr. old boy i had i PAP test n i was fine n know i got another PAP test n it say i have chlamydia but i have not chetated on my b/f n he say ...

My boyfriend has HIV! but i love him so much! what do i do???

What is aids?

Shaving the pubis hair is fine or should not?

gift
When was the last time you got tested for HIV?

mz.thang
ive been with the same man for 15 yrs and he's only been with me , so not lately

tristate
Rating
5 months ago

sal m
Rating
i havent done any activity and i know my family does not carry HIV

sexymarli06
Rating
JUNE THIS YEAR

Christie
Rating
I get tested once a year, even if there doesn't seem to be a need to (for this year). It's the socially and personally responsible thing to do.

Vikki
Rating
Never have been tested, but there's always a first time, so I'm getting tested soon just to do it because everyone should be tested sometime in their life.

HELEN SLINGSBY
a year ago.

traveller
Rating
never have been

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy