Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Why would my doctor send me a letter to say he wants to speak to me about my blood test results?
what could he want to talk to me about these results.i have had loads of of blood test.but this is the first time the doctor has ask me to come and dicuss my blood test results.what could it be ...

Does everyone have HPV? My friend told me that everyone has it, I thought it was an STD?

Ok, so I have this mosquitoe bite and I want to get some answers on my situation...please look at more details
I was outside and noticed a mosquitoe on my leg. I hit it and when I did, it smeared blood where it was feeding.

Do mosquitoes carry HIV/AIDS????

Is it possible that the blood ...

How do you know if someone had aids ?
will they look sickly ?...

Do he have AIDS?
i like this guy everyone says he has aids but i really like him i dont beleive it but.........................what if he does i dont want ...

Can you get HIV/AIDS through any type of fluid like tap water, coke where the fluid should dominate the virus?

Which one of the Gardasil shots hurt the most?
I HATE SHOTS. I already had the first one done, and i'm a little late for my second one, but i'm so scared. I heard they get worse. My first one hurt, and i got very dizzy. I dont know what ...

Me and my partner just had a blood test done v both are hiv negative. are there any chances of v getin AIDS?
WAT I mean is that v both are hiv negative .... are there any chances of v both gettin AIDS without protection ...... if not any other ...

Is my friend wrong for keeping this a secret??
She has herpes and she has not told her husband of 2 years, boyfriend of 7. She's scared he'll leave her. Now she justifies not telling him because he cheated on her with several women, and ...

Black women with herpes?

Why do men cheat?
with the fast spread of hiv/aids in the world.is it safe,how can they sat they love us when they cheat....

What is the real Hiv window period?
has anyone ever tested negative after 3 months say and became positive in the next three months from the first exposure?...

Do i have an std?
a few days ago i made a mistake and gave a guy a bj & i totally regret it. it was a fling that i completely regret because today and yesterday my throat has been really hurting me, especially ...

My mum has chlamydia, is that totally ****** up??

Does anyone have herpes?
does anyone have herpes and got pregnant and delievered and if so how did the baby come out in terms of did the baby get it or any complications?...

How did HIV get started?
Where did HIV come from?
Where is it from?
And if it was started puposely by people, why'd they do it?...

What do you do if you know if someone has lice?? how do you kill it??

If hiv enters the body through a needle can you feel anything?

Additional Details
buddy still scared out of his wits he had the test and said he could feel something his blacka nd some websites talks about racism and staff injecting hiv to other ...

Seriosly.... what is STD...?
i don't kno wat it is only AIDS
plz tell ...

WHAT CAN I DO UNTIL I GET TO THE DOCTOR IF I HAVE CRABS?

Sex Godess
When did Burnie Mac die of AIDS?

Gary B
Rating
I think its more likely than not that Bernie Mac had AIDS.

Only three types of people, who have access to good health care, die from pneumonia

1. Extremely old people who have other ailments. Pneumonia overwhelms their immune system.

2. Extremely young people (babies) who do not have a fully-developmed immune system.

3. Adults of any age whose immune system is compromised. AIDS is one of the primary causes of a depressed immune system.

For every 100 people between the ages of 20 and 60 who die of pneumonia, 90+ of them had AIDS. Since Bernie Mac is not extremely old or young, and died of complications as the result of pneumonia, it would only be natural to assume that he had AIDS...it would be the most likely reason why he could not overcome the pneumonia.

skyhook821
He died of aids yesterday. It is so sad that even the decent colored people can get taken out because of bad decisions they made in the past.

cbunny
my name is latasha im ayoung lady who does not understand why in the time of need do peolpe dwell on the things in life that doesnt matter ther was a life just lost and the first thing people do is start gossiping on how the man died he is gone i pray he was saved his family is hurting right now who cares if he did or didnt die of aids knowing the answer is not going to bring him back to his family what if he didnt die of aids do you know how hurtful that would be to his loved ones and if he did do you think that helps the family any for everone to be talking about it let his familly grieve with out mess from the fans that suppose to love him show some respect if you want something to say or talk about send some prayers for the mac family that they can get through this hard and trying time if you want to send some words send some prayers up instead of sinceless gossip god bless ever heavy hurt

sugarox10
No he didn't die from AIDS, he died from pneumonia, its amazing how disrespective people are. He was a funny man, and will be miss, RIP.
XOXO

classylady
Rating
The rumors has now begun. assume, assume assume. WOW

jadejadeforeternity
Mac suffered from sarcoidosis, an inflammatory lung disease that produces tiny lumps of cells in the body's organs, but had said the condition went into remission in 2005.
Is it because he is Black you say he died of AIDS? ALL Blacks don't have AIDS.

mcrystal107
Rating
he died of complication from an pneumonia and he also had a lung condition.

K
Bernie Mac did not die of AIDS. He died of pneumonia complications. He suffered from sarcoidosis, an inflammatory lung disease that produces tiny lumps of cells in the body's organs, but had said the condition went into remission in 2005.

On August 1, 2008, Mac was hospitalized with, according to his publicist, pneumonia. The next day, responding to rumors that the actor was in "very, very critical condition", his publicist said that he was responding well to treatment, and should be released soon. On August 9, Bernie Mac died from, according to his publicist, complications of pneumonia.

Bricka Brack
Rating
It wasn't AIDS o_o It was a respiratory thing, I think pneumonia.

ctknight9
Rating
Before you ask questions, you should probably do your research.
He didn't. Bernie Mac suffered from sarcoidosis, an inflammatory lung disease that produces tiny lumps of cells in the body's organs, but had said the condition went into remission in 2005. He recently was hospitalized and treated for pneumonia, which his publicist said was not related to the disease.

Sarcoidosis, also called sarcoid (from the Greek sarx, meaning "flesh") or Besnier-Boeck disease, is an immune system disorder characterized by non-caseating granulomas (small inflammatory nodules) that most commonly arises in young adults. The cause of the disease is still unknown. Virtually any organ can be affected; however, granulomas most often appear in the lungs or the lymph nodes. Symptoms can occasionally appear suddenly but usually appear gradually. The clinical course generally varies and ranges from asymptomatic disease to a debilitating chronic condition that may lead to death.

CJM
Rating
On August 1, 2008, Mac was hospitalized with - according to his publicist - pneumonia. The next day, responding to rumors that the actor was in "very, very critical condition", his publicist said that he was responding well to treatment, and should be released soon. On August 9, Bernie Mac died from - according to his publicist - complications of pneumonia.
Mac suffered from sarcoidosis, an inflammatory lung disease that produces tiny lumps of cells in the body's organs, but had said the condition went into remission in 2005.

dandsmowin
The news reported that he had an immune disease-but they did not call it AIDS...he died of pnemonia last night (Thursday night)...I wondered if he had AIDS when I heard too!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy