Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Can i have aids if i m having relation with two boys?

Having my period every 3,4 months?
Im 19 years old and I got my period when I was 18. SInce then I always get it every 3, 4 months..,. Is this bad? can this cause cancer or other diseasess?...

Possibility of STD's?
Me & my partner have both been tested & we both don't have any kind of STD's
is it still dangerous to have unprotected oral?...

I need advice?
I think i have an STD. Im under 16. Can i still go to a GUM clinic and possibly get treatment without my parents knowing? If so, can anyone give me an idea of how much it would cost?...

How to detect if a person is lying?

What is the illness with smelly discharge?
what disease when you have smelly greenish discharge....

I just got back from my hiv test and I was negative I lived for four years thinking i might have the disease?
So My question is when you have a new lease on life what
can you do to appreciate it ...

Can you just get herpes or is it passed on??

Virgina is always wet and uncomfortable?
Can too much sugar cause this?...

Can you get an STD if you or your partner has no traces of them?
Can you get an STD if you or your partner has no traces of them?
Additional Details
No by no traces I mean we both KNOW we don't have ...

If d guy is infected wid HIV n dey wanna hav kids wud dey b able to?

Can pregnant women be infected by std?

If you have clymidia and gonorrhea,does that mean you have aids?
me and my friends were just talkin bout it and we never really got a sure answer,so i was wondering if any of yall could answer it truthfuly,if u have clymidia and gonorrhea dose that mean you have ...

Would hiv show up in your blood 8 months from possible exposure?
i was wondering if hiv can be detected if you took the test 8 months from possible exposure and it can back negative is this accuarte?...

Tested Positive for Herpes Simplex 1, What To Do?
Just found out today that I have herpes simplex 1, the doctor told me that all the test says is that "I have had it at some time in my life and that my body is fighting it." No test can ...

Herpes Herpes Herpes... Somebody with first hand experience fill me in here.?
So i'm a 27 year old guy who had a bit too much to drink four nights ago... I met a really cute girl at a bar, had a great time, and we wound up in bed.

I wore a condom, but the next ...

When you're pregnant do you automatically take an HIV test?

Why can't we find cures for viruses?
Why is it that in our day and age we are still unable to find cures for viruses, such as HPV, HSV, or HIV? What research is being done to find a cure? I have been looking online and it seems that ...

If i think i have an STD, how can I get checked without parents knowing?
I'm only 15 years old! So i cant really tell me parents so please dont tell me i have to there has to be another way?...

Why is it that gay relationships are said to be prone to AIDS?
Some even say they were what begun AIDS in the first place.. Not that I believe it, but it strikes my curiosity.

Please, real answers - it is a serious question....

christina_brown_cati...
What possible stds could it be if it hurts when you pee?

Darcee
Maybe it's not an STD. Could be a bladder infection. When i get a bladder infection it hurts when i pee. Do you have a smelly discharge? If so could be an STD. Go see a doctor but until you can get in to the doctors office try drinking ALOT of water and lay off the caffeine. Cranberry juice helps also if it is a bladder infection.

KEISHA B
It might not be a STD urinary tract infections can cause a burning sensation when you urinate you need to go get checked out to R/o any serious disease STD can cause infertility and scaring

treatment nurse
Rating
this one side affect of two types of STD are gonorrhea and syphilis

swirlygirl
If it REALLY hurts when you pee, I would be thinking it was a urinary tract infection.

easytofool
Most of them cause painful urination. You should get tested. Pl. read more- http://www.doctorgoodskin.com/ds/stds/

?
bladder or kidney infections

julez
could also be a yeast infection. Check your symptoms on www.webmd.com to get more info untill you see a doctor.

mfroeh
Rating
more than likely its a bladder infection..you will need to go to the DR. to get meds for it. I have bladder problems myself and I can tell you that they are about the worst thing you can have.

AmusedOne
Well, I think you may need to read this:

http://womenshealth.about.com/od/stds/

good luck with that....

pritty_eyed_baby
Rating
A Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) -- commonly known as a bladder infection -- is caused by bacteria that attach to the inside lining tissue of the urinary system or tract.

The urinary tract includes:

Kidneys - which form the urine from liquid waste in the blood

Ureters - tubes that carry it from the kidneys to the bladder

Bladder - which stores it

Urethra - where it exits the body

The urinary system reacts to an infection similarly to how our respiratory system reacts to a cold. The tissues in the tract become inflamed, irritated, and swollen causing pain and partial obstruction to urine flow, similar to how our bodies react during a lung infection or sinus infection.

The key to treating a UTI is the removal of the bacteria from the urinary tract. UTI Slip D-Mannose is safe, effective, affordable and fast... and best of all, it's guaranteed!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy