Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

If you know someone with herpes what would you do talk to them or dont go around them???

I have been tested positive for chylmidia and i am have been in a 5 year monogamus relationship?
he say's he's clear how can this be?
i've also been tested for years and nothing showed?...

Is Herpes worth it?
if you could marry the IDEAL man/woman like they are gorgeous they have a great personality really rich and couldn't be more perfect except for one thing- they have herpes- now your going to ...

Circumcised people dont get HIV/Aids . true?
then all male species could be circumcised for the safety of mankind,.
has it been scientifically proven ?...

Is a person able to sue a tattoo parlor for giving someone hepatitis C??

CAN I BE AROUND A BABY IF I HAVE HIV?
my mother is hiv positive and i just had a son a couple a days of go and was wondering if my mother could be around him thanxs

Does alicia Keys have AIDS?

Can you get aids form this?
if a family member (example: parnets) have a cut and while bandaging them up, you touch the blood, can you get aids this way too? since you do have the same kind of blood right?...

Me 26 male a stranger touched my pant near zip area when i was sitting in park suddenly,if he is HIV, will i?
will i get HIV by his hand touching,plz any doctor or physician or medico clear my doubt, plz mention ur profession after answering thnk u....

My sister was diagnosed with hpv is that curable?

Will I get infected with AIDS if I french-kiss a guy who has AIDS?
Will I get infected through saliva?...

Have you evert felt sick after.......................
.............starting a new relationship, only to find your new partner has given you herpes , ghonnoreah , crabs , norwegian scabies, and worms all in the same dose ???

be ...

What does this mean/?
what does it meAN WHEN YOU GET THICK WHITE DISCARGE WHEN YOU ARE DUE FOR YOUR PERIOD IN FOUR DAYS?
I HAVE GOT NO STDS...

I heard you can catch an STD from a public toilet seat. I think this is how I caught it.?

How can you tell if someone has STDs?

Not sure how this works?
Does HIV negative mean you don't have HIV at all or does it mean it can't turn into AIDS?...

I think I found the cure for aids?
Okay for years I have been mixing aot of herbs, and testing them on aids patients.

I tested on of my female patients and she tested negtive after applying her the herbs one month before.<...

My boyfriend told me last night that he has herpes. I've never had an outbreak. Did I give it to him?
We were together for about a year and a half and broke up in October. We were apart for about six months and during that time I dated someone else and had a couple of one night stands. I'm not ...

Is there a cure for nyphomania?????
i'm loseing all my money on my neighbors' daughter and wife i need help...........
Additional Details
got it from my ...

Would everyone come across Gental Hurpes?
How common is it?
will everyone get the systoms at one point in their life?...

♥
What is the safest cigarette?

tee21
safest is NO CIG at all- maybe a fake one:) made out of some kinda candy ........

Heidi from California
There is no such thing. All cigarettes are harmful to your body.

deno
Why don't you ask what the safesty way to skydive without a parachute is. While some may be worse than others there is no safe cigarette.

PurtyPree
There is no safe cigarette!

Quit! It's the best for you!

Kj
Rating
There will never be a safe cigarette....EVER! Its completely bad

Vilady5
Sorry to tell you but there isn't any at all. And by the way did you know that the same chemicals that you use to clean your house with is the same chemical that they put in the cigarettes!

yellowmm382000
there is no safe cigarette...so if u dont smoke ...plez dont start!!!!!

Wicked
there are no safe cigarettes. don't smoke

jaws65
The ones made out of chewing gum

Pixie
Rating
No cigarette is safe.....just don't smoke that's the safest !!

mz_hot_2005
There is no safe cigarette. Just don't smoke.

Lauren
Rating
No cigarette is safe they are all harmful to your body. They can cause lung cancer and other different diseases. They also can cause bad breath and yellow teeth!!!!

mrs.mommasmith
N O N E

Smart Warrior
Rating
The safest Cigarette is QUITTING!! yes, I am not kidding!
Quit today and get a better health and a better economic and mental condition and a helthier family(or a future family), there is no such thing as a safe Cigarette, trust me that.
it is all Tar and Nicotine and 300 different types of poisons that are inhaled down into your lungs with every smoke breath, I hate to see a nice lady destroying her beauty and health by smoking, quit today.Good Luck.
Dr. Smart.:)

cool_guy
Rating
There is no such thing as a "safe" cigarette and never will be.

Chillin-it
There are none. It is best not to smoke at all. I just quit because I got tired of wheezing and short breath when my bronchitis flares up. Believe me it is no fun.

tamara_cyan
Rating
A pretend one.

animals4u
Rating
The safest is the one you don't smoke. Or you can try mj. It's the most natural.

Jendralus
-CiggaWeed-

onli420
Rating
Marijuana rolled up in rice paper a.k.a (joint)

feanor
Candy cigarettes ?

TweetyBird
The safest cigarette is the one you don't smoke.

DumBlonD
One that is thrown in the trash.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy