Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Should people with herpes where a yellow wrist band with herpes written on it.?

Would you ever consider sleeping with sumbody who has HIV?
How would you cope with it?...

Can You get a type of STD From hand to hand contact?
There was a girl who went to the bathroom and she has an STD. After she went to the bathroom she saw my friend and she hugged him. (There was hand to hand contact as well.) After that i saw my friend ...

New girlfriend has herpes, says I probably won't get it...true?
I'm seeing a girl, and I like her. She has told me she has herpes. She says that if we are safe, I will probably not get it, but there is a chance. I'm wondering if it's worth the risk ...

How can I give my wife an S.T.D without her knowing?
I've a bone to pick with the milkman
Additional Details
Ok some of you are not reading this thing right

The wife is healthy
so am I
so is the milkman

Do I have HIV?
Alright so let me lay down the scenario for you so that you have a good perspective. I was drinking with some friends and we tend to do stupid **** when we are drunk... Well these ******* dared me ...

Can you be 13 with herpes?

I dont understand how i have chlamydia!!!?
well i have bein whit my partner for 4 yrs. n we have a 1yr. old boy i had i PAP test n i was fine n know i got another PAP test n it say i have chlamydia but i have not chetated on my b/f n he say ...

My boyfriend has HIV! but i love him so much! what do i do???

What is aids?

Shaving the pubis hair is fine or should not?

What is a STD?

Can a doctor find out if you have aids from a blood typing test?
I am afraid I have aids because of mistakes I have made in my life but I dont want my mom to know and she is getting my blood typed....can they find out from that test?...

Can i catch anything by kissing anyone??
I'm kind of worried if i could catch anything. I have a cold sore now...and i dont know if like you could catch anything. Helpp?...

Can you get Aids from a toliet seat?
Say if a man has used the bathroom and you go in behind him and your a female, can you get Aids from that?
Additional Details
Say if the man has Aids and you go in behind him and your ...

Why teens get pregnant?
teens between 14 to 18 yrs getting pregnant more than grown up people ...

Can a Male get AIDS from a female?
Please include proof in your answers....

Is it possible 2 get an STD from a toilet seat?
i've just always wondered that!!!!!!...

Do you think i should disclose my hiv status to all i sleep with?
is it important to tell someone that I'm HIV positive IF THAT MIGHT BE THE CASE...

What is some home remedies for herpes?

kalie g
WHY does it burn when i pee?
ive heard i have herpes but im really not sure ...i also scared of the hospital and big objects around my body

T N
Rating
go to your doctor it maybe a urine infection and you will get tablets.

cindy k
You more than likely have a bladder infection, which needs to be treated by your Dr. you feel as if your full and then you try to go and nothing but burning. until you can get in to your Dr. drink plenty of water, cranberry juice and ask your pharmacist for some OTC meds that will help w/ the burn until you can see your Dr. good luck

gillette
Rating
maybe u have an urinary tract infection (uti) or std

BallisticMole
Rating
STD, UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) or you're peeing on an electric fence.
Seriously - having herpes does not usually involve hospitals, there are 8 types of herpes which effect humans (including chicken pox) most of which can be treated antiviral medication (ointment and tablets) obtainable from your GP - which should be your first port of call, or Zovirax and other cold sore treatments are available from the chemist.

Richelou
I had the same issue and was told that i was dehydrated, drank lots of water and it went away.

blondebirdcrazy
Rating
go and see a doctor what ever it is ain't just gonna go away if u ignore it! drink plenty of water that might help a bit but u really do need to go and see a doctor they shouldn't start prodding and poking u with stuff straight away maybe just do a urine sample first.

Andrew J
Well its most likely 2 things.

1. STD.

2. Urinary tract Infection.

In either case go see a doctor.

gangadharan_nair
Rating
First you should get urine tested for routine analysis and urine culture. Possible indications- urinary tract infection, microscopic calcium oxalate crystals/uric acid stones and STD. Drink plenty of water to flush out bacteria.
Contact a Urologist.

PinkMyst
Rating
You have to the doctor or a special clinic! I am not doctor though so I cant tell you what it is! However think of it this way would you rather be alive and treated for what you've got even if its just an infection or go on not knowing running the risk of it being something serious and risk something serious that could lead to...say....death?

karlyk721
you stuck it in the "funky monkey" --go to the doc

leowin1948
Rating
Donot be afraid.Burning urine may be due to infection.See a doctor and urine test result will suggest reasons.A course of anti biotics may cure you.Good Luck

PeeMee has left the Building !!
Rating
It could be just a urine infection, or thrush, but please see the doc, it will only get worse,try taking Cranberry capsules this helps to clean the urinary tract

optimismopski
Rating
It's probably just a urinary tract infection, but you should schedule an appointment to see a doctor. You don't necessarily have to go to a hospital and the test doesn't usually include any large objects or any pervasive testing-- it's usally just a urine test that a lab runs after you give them a sample of urine in a plastic test cup. Antibiotics usually clear up the pain by the 2nd day and the problem/infection itself within 5-7 days completely.
But it may be a more serious STD, in which case you owe it to yourself and your health to get it checked out... good luck.

loveh8r
drink ALOT of water and cranberry juice!! it could be a urinary proble also theres a pill called A.V.O take that its for U.T.I...

nursej
it sound of abit like cystitis you need to drink alot of fluid water or cranberry juice is the best, this is because your urine is very acidy at the moment so you have to dilute it

Intern
Rating
You may have an infection, or be dehydrated.

Drink more water, have a decent wash and take some antibiotics.

If it continues go see a pharmacist or your doctor.

prncessang228
hard to say exactly what the cause is without knowing other possible symptoms present...

most common cause of burning upon urination is a uti (urinary tract infection). these are common and easily treatable.

other symptoms of a uti are:

frequent urge to urinate but with little voiding of urine
lower back pain-sometimes severe
urine has foul odor
urine is dark yellow and might be tinted pink due to blood being present

you need to be seen by a physician asap-within 24 hours b/c you run the risk of becoming dehydrated

you need to report to the emergency room immediately if :
you develop a fever 101 or greater
you have severe backpain that is not relieved with the ibuprofen
you start to urinate bright red blood

if you're not having any of the above symptoms then you're probably ok to wait to see your regular doctor-but make sure to get it checked out.

being seen for this won't require big objects-just a simple urine test that requires you to pee in a cup and the doctor writing you a prescription for antibiotics to treat the infection

sc0ri4
There could be a lot fo reasons why it burns when you urinate. Not nessecarily STD's. If you are afraid of hospitals and big tools and stuff. Try a free clinic devoted to such hapenstances. Planned Parenthood is a great place to start. I have been there myself, and everyone is very friendly. All they will ask is some brief history, and take a urine sample,as long as you can give them one :). Well, much luck to you, and I hope everything works out.

nimmi
Maybe some kind of infection. See a doc at once otherwise you have to suffer more. You have to be scared of the infection not the doc.

Tara D
Rating
I had that and it got so bad that I began to bleed. I went to the doctor and it was a bladder infection. The best thing for that is cranberry juice. Cleans out the urinary tract. Also stay away from carbonated drinks and milk. Water is best, but I hate water so I drank hawaiian punch and Hi-C until I got better.

J P
Could be a kidney or bladder infection or an std. See a doctor.

♥fluffykins_69♥
sounds like cystitis to me, ask for a over the counter remedy at a chemist.

paulmotes
It could be a number of reasons for that. You need to go get checked out. It could be Herpes or another STD.

bubbles
Go see a doctor, it could be many of things, could be a STD, could be maybe you might have a uninary tract infrection, or a bladder infection, or even a yeast infection. Definately go see a doctor and please do not wait.

gaurit16
Rating
Its the infection thats causing the burn. consult a doc and take treatment...now!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy