Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

What are my chances of getting AIDS if I sleep with 4 women in liberia, where 1 of 4 women have AIDS?

Additional Details
I forgot to mention that I forgot to use condoms when I slept with those 4 ...

My friend has HIV how do i support him?
my friend just told me he has HIV he was diagnosed 3 yrs ago and lives with his partner who is not infected. how can i be supportive and help him and also how can i find out more info about this....

Can a women give chlymidia to a man?

Can u get any kind of std's from sharing the bathtub with someone?

When will there be a cure for AIDS/HIV?

Herpes? whats so bad about it?
kk ive bin wondering on and off but what is actually so bad about having herpes? it doesnt seem like it does anything except cause a few outbreaks which seem harmless..
Additional Details<...

What are the specific medicine would you give to a person having a gonorrhea?

I just had a baby a month ago i'm not bleeding but this light brown fluid is coming from my vigina what is it

Anyways of testing if you've got bacteria in your urine at home?

I have unusual itchy spots around my genatail area, im too scared to get myself checked, could it be an std?
there not warts, soft ...

Can you get STDs from someone who uses your toilet when they have STDs?

Aids means?
asd ...

Do u put a tampon in when you have a yeast infection and start your period?
do u put a tampon in when you have a yeast infection and start your period?...

Is GAY contagious?
this gay guy at McDonalds took my order and gave me change back from a ten. i touched the money he touched too, did the gay virus get me and will i get AIDS?...

I noticed my girlfriend has a white discharge in her panties. Is this normal or is she cheating on me?

Additional Details
Why do i look at her panties? Because she is 18 years old and i do all the washing so can't help but notice sometimes !!!...

Do.Different STDS stop you from getting preagent when you are 14 years old.?

If STD information prevalant in the USA then why do 1/4 teen girls have an STD?
With STD information available everywhere, how can one out of four teen girls have an STD?...

Would you mess with somebody that is hiv-postive?
cause i met a guy and he is hiv-...

Is it totally wierd to ask someone if they have mono before you kiss them?
Well, probably, but who wants mono, not me!...

What the hell is going on?
My bestfriend told me that she is always having discharge that is most of the time white and sometimes a yellowish color. I felt bad because I didn't know what it was and couldn't help her ...

pheAd
So you can get pregnanat even if you have a std ?
i heard plenty of rumors... you can an cant.. i need help.. because i think i have a std ... but i think im pregnant i havent had a period for a month 1/2

mockingbird
Rating
YES, you can get pregnant if you have an STD. Some, like chlamydia, may make it harder (it can cause tubal blockage) but having an STD is not a form of birth control. If you think you have an STD and/or you think you could be pregnant, see a doctor for goodness sake!

XAM
Rating
Yes you can, you can pass it to the baby. Unless you had like untreated chlamydia which might lead to infertility.

wiesone116
yes u can

montanamom
YES U CAN!! SEE YOUR DOCTOR RIGHT AWAY TO GET CHECKED AND MAKE SURE THE BABY IS OK..

john d
yes you can make an appointment with an obgyn

maryjane
Rating
yes you can get pregnant with a std. who told you you couldn't?

jodi g
Rating
First of all, YES you can get pregnant if you have an STD. Honey, you need to get to the doctor ASAP. If you are indeed pregnant & have an STD you could be putting the baby at serious risk. Most STD's can be successfully treated while you are pregnant. The danger comes from not taking care of it. This makes for a very dangerous situation not only for the baby, but for you as well.

Liome
Yes you can and even worse, you can give it too your child in childbirth! I believe HIV is the only one you can give the child just by carrying but all the others are definite in childbirth, even causing blindness! Get an EPT, if you are, call your DR. immediately, the meds may be bad for the baby!

dragonkisses
Yes u can, u can also pass it on to ur baby. U need to see a dr if u think u have an STD and are pregnant.

MsKnowItAll
Rating
Yes. What they mean about not being able to get pregnant is the people who has had the std for YEARS. Some STDs make you sterile.

Mrs. Smarty Pants
Rating
Yes, you can get pregnant, but if you do have an std, you can pass that along to your baby. Especially if you have Chlamydia, which if left untreated can cause blindness in the baby as it passes through the birth canal. Also, if you continue to get std's, it can cause you to become sterile, which, in my opinion, you don't need children if you cannot protect yourself.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy