Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

What would you do if a doctor said you had only six months to live?

Additional Details
It may be a sad question but it gets you thinking doesn't it?...

I'm 22 and still a virgin - can anyone sympathise!?

I did A urine test for STD's, But i did drugs the night before, Will the drugs show up on the test?
Cocaine.
Additional Details
Im not worried about being sent away to rehab..i know that cant happen, its not illegal to have taken drugs, its illegal if drugs are found on you, i could ...

My husband tested positive for Chlamydia!?
I got tested and all the tests came back negative. How can that be? Cheating is not an opiton ither!
Additional Details
OK LOL I give. Now to ask someone else to get test see if she has ...

The truth is, i cheated on my wife just onece n am infected, i dnt think she wil luv 2be with me if i tel her,

Should people with herpes where a yellow wrist band with herpes written on it.?

Would you ever consider sleeping with sumbody who has HIV?
How would you cope with it?...

Can You get a type of STD From hand to hand contact?
There was a girl who went to the bathroom and she has an STD. After she went to the bathroom she saw my friend and she hugged him. (There was hand to hand contact as well.) After that i saw my friend ...

New girlfriend has herpes, says I probably won't get it...true?
I'm seeing a girl, and I like her. She has told me she has herpes. She says that if we are safe, I will probably not get it, but there is a chance. I'm wondering if it's worth the risk ...

How can I give my wife an S.T.D without her knowing?
I've a bone to pick with the milkman
Additional Details
Ok some of you are not reading this thing right

The wife is healthy
so am I
so is the milkman

Do I have HIV?
Alright so let me lay down the scenario for you so that you have a good perspective. I was drinking with some friends and we tend to do stupid **** when we are drunk... Well these ******* dared me ...

Can you be 13 with herpes?

I dont understand how i have chlamydia!!!?
well i have bein whit my partner for 4 yrs. n we have a 1yr. old boy i had i PAP test n i was fine n know i got another PAP test n it say i have chlamydia but i have not chetated on my b/f n he say ...

My boyfriend has HIV! but i love him so much! what do i do???

What is aids?

Shaving the pubis hair is fine or should not?

What is a STD?

Can a doctor find out if you have aids from a blood typing test?
I am afraid I have aids because of mistakes I have made in my life but I dont want my mom to know and she is getting my blood typed....can they find out from that test?...

Can i catch anything by kissing anyone??
I'm kind of worried if i could catch anything. I have a cold sore now...and i dont know if like you could catch anything. Helpp?...

Can you get Aids from a toliet seat?
Say if a man has used the bathroom and you go in behind him and your a female, can you get Aids from that?
Additional Details
Say if the man has Aids and you go in behind him and your ...

tinkerbellavic
Oral CANNOT make you preg. right?
please reassure me of this...

or is it a rumor?

kelly_hotma
Rating
oral can NOT make you prego, but you can catch herpes and other stds from it so keep that in mind

Bored@Work
Definitely a rumor.

andydandy
Only if somehow his stuff gets passed to you.

amelia_0405
Rating
u cannot get pregnant through ur mouth ok

Anne E
Rating
You cannot get pregnant doing oral.

relax
No, it is just what girls think when they don"t know the proper facts of life. It take the male appendage to do that inside of a female.

chrisman108
Usually not. But there is a remote possibility that if he ejaculates in your mouth, you may get an impacted wisdome tooth.

Karie
Its just a false rumor you cannot get pregnant to oral

michelle A
no, you can't!

Harriet
It's sad you have to ask, but you are right it can't make you pregnant.

Although if you don't use a condom and get come inside you then you could pick an STD.

And if you spit out the come and put it inside you down there then you could get pregnant. But I don't think anybody would do that.

cooooollll
100 % rumour ..it will not make u pregnant ...
if oral makes one pregnent then almost 90%of girls ll b pregnent ....
cool

wizjp
No way.

stealth.racer
No, oral won't get you pregnant.

Kita
Rating
Lol RIGHT. But why do you classify prenancy as a STD?

doclakewrite
rumor..... you can't get preg. doing oral

Gemini
if you don't know the answer to that, may I suggest you do a bit of reading before engaging.....!!!

madsmaha55
Rating
If you have to ask, you are waaaaay to young to be doing either or.....find out where babies come from,,,,it's not your mouth....God!!!!

man
doing nothin is the safest

DrMikeonCall
Sad, just sad for even asking......the answer is NO, but since you don't even know that, please refrain from doing anything else until you read up.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy