Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

What is the difference between aids and HIV?

Do I have herpes?
I dunno....

Can a male get a yeast infection? if so what can get rid of it?
would like to know if there is anything that can kill a yeast infection?...

Can spiders contract aids?
i was just lookng at a spider on my porch..and wondered if it can get aids.and if it bites you..can you contract it?...

What STD's are uncurable besides HIV ???
uncurable I hope that's right :) but anyway yall know what I mea? Thank you!...

How can you tell that the guy you're with has HIV or AIDS?
Are there any signs? I heard that guys will not tell the girl they're with that they have HIV/AIDS because they're afraid that they will never have s*x again. I know this doesn't ...

What do you get a yeast infection from?
What causes it?
Additional Details
and what about treatment? How serious is it?...

Idk...Rash?
i had a rash on the palm of my hand... i have never had one......

Can HPV cause harm to men?
I was wondering if HPV is harmful to men b/c all the information that I read on HPV revolves around women...So I was wonder b/c I was dignosed with it, the high risk, but my doctor said its serious ...

I have aids?
i have aids and im scared of dying. can someone give me a list of cool things to do before i ...

Do i have aids?
i wonder if the last girl i slept with has aids..
im not that old so im afraid to tell my dad to let me go check myself...kind of embarrasing..any help?...

STD's and the pill?
i have been on the pill before with past boyfriends and now me and my current boyf of 5 years are trying for a baby. im scared that i may have possible std's, ive never had any syptoms though ...

What docotr do i go to for an STD check up?
I am new to my area and I am going to go to a clinic and I am wondering what department do i go to for an checkup to make sure i dont have any std's?
Additional Details
Please note ...

Why do racist think aids was created by monkeyLOVE?
thats dumb you can't bone a monkey....

Does Jessica Alba really have herpes.?
Does Jessica Alba really have herpes, did she get it from Derek Jeter!...

What is the defnition of gay?

So I am interested in a guy that is HIV+ and I am HIV-.?
I am not worried about anything off the top of my head, because we are going to move through things really slowly. I guess what I am asking is I want to hear your opinions on it, and maybe from ...

Help please with infection? HELP!?
I think i may have a urinary tract infection. I need to pee a lot and it kinda burns when i pee. If this is a UTI what can i do to treat it from home. I leave for overseas tomorrow, and need help. PLE...

Can you get sypholis from having chicken pox? Is this a dumb question?

Why do men get crabs in their eyebrowes.?

<3
My mom has aids how do i cope?

Additional Details
PS
i have shorts on

Theone&only
Rating
My mother has Multiple sclerosis.... I would first like to say, that your not the only one, so don't put yourself down cuz we all live through pain...*sigh*.....i do at least....Anyway make sure that there isn't any way that she'd passes it onto you. Just sit down with your mother and talk. It doesn't matter about what, at least if you communicate, you will feel connected. Explain to her that you fell this way and that you don't know how to cope with it. Listen to your mother, just remember that you will face many other problems in the future, so you need to come up with a strategy on how pass them in the future...Take care.

Yash B
Rating
I think you should stand beside her and support her.

Jacob's Mommy
Rating
Sorry to hear.
Try a support group! They help more than you think. If you're a little skeptical about it, call a teen hotline and they will talk to you or simply listen to anything you have to say. Without judgements. In support groups remember that everyone there is going thorugh something imilar to what you are, and they are so happy to hear how you feel and listen to what you have to say! Free support groups:

"Lil HoLlYwOoD"
Rating
I'm sorry good luck Just keep her head up

Mike
Show this website to your Mom. Pay close attention to the MMS paragraph.

SMILEY
in life you only get 1 mother, so dont hold it ginst her just love her for who she is!!!!

Steve
Rating
put her in a home. there. you're done with her.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy