Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

What are the common symtoms of HPV?

To wear or not to wear?
im talking bout condom. Why do most men dont like wearing it......

Can you say AIDS people die suddenly

Can u get a std from head?
i was just ...

If you..............?
give someone head what are the chances of getting an std?...

Am i infected to HIV ?????// plz help !!! im scared !?
ok i made out with a girl at a party about 3-4 weeks ago...i live in Vancouver , Canada and it's been really cold recently...then 3-4 days later i got cold like sweating and chill and a bit pain ...

Can a cold sore be transmitted through food?

I don't have AIDS....?
but i sleep with a lot of women. I usually wear magnums, sometimes I go through 2-3 in a night per girl.
What are the chances still that I could contract AIDS or even the HIV?

I'...

OK..how can i ask this...can you sleep with someone and not contract hiv from that person??? help!!!?
i was talking to this man for a while. and i started hearing rumors that he had hiv. i asked him about it and of course he said no.. but, i have heard it from more than one person... i'm going ...

Does anyone know when a cure for herpes may come or will be expected?

Is there someone out there who would please shaft me.?
I need a good shafting....

Is there any possibility that HIV infection can disappear???

Can a woman with an HPV get pregnant? If yes, normal delivery or cerarian?

What is...???
what is herpes? IS it deadly, and, like... what is it??!!...

Have gone 2 years with chlamydia being untreated given me PID, or become severe? How do I know when it's bad?
My husband gave me chlamydia and I just found out so I been infected for about 2 years unknwn to me. How do I know if it has become severe and will 2 years untreated cause me to develope problems?...

How do i know if i have gential warts? With out going to the doctor?
ive read up on it an its says big bumps all togeather mines not an it says itching mines not also i had a few warts on my hand could masterbation caused them to spread?...

Do men have to be treated for Trichomoniasis or does it go away on it's own?

Dating a girl with herpes can i prevent myself from catching them?

I just got diagnosed with chlamydia....i want to know how much it costs?
i do realize its curable and can spread easily. My simple question is...how much is the cure? if anybody has gone through this please let me know! ...

I just found out I have high-risk hpv, they did a colposcopy, and since then I have been having?
period-like cramps but no bleeding. It has been about a week now. Has anyone had this happen to them? What should I be thinking? They said I have some precancerous cells on my cervix and they want to ...

kittana!
My friend has aids. Is he going to die?
Does he pain? i can't ask him. please, tell me what will happen to him?

stoolstewie
Rating
Yes, he's going to die. AIDs stands for 'Acquired Immune Deficiency syndrome.' - Basically it is a collection of infections caused by the human immunodeficiency virus, or HIV. There are treatments out there to slow the progression of the virus, however there is no known cure.

Around 39 million people suffer from HIV around the world.

nyghtmare3000
Rating
maybe

azman m
Rating
every body will die sooner or later , so why bother , just lets your friend have his drugs , drinks , smokes , or , whatsoever , cause by that's it's will be much easier for him to transfer to another lives being of his own resulted.loll.

Kit Kat
I'm sure your friend would want you to treat him just as you always have. While having AIDS, is no longer a death sentence, it is a possibility. I'm sure there are medications he is taking, therapies, etc. Just ask him............

Miss Vira
Most people that are HIV+ or have AIDS rarely die if treated. He needs to stay on medication for the rest of his life and take care of his diet. There is help out there for him but he has to be the one to accept it OK.

shareecee
just ask him. if he is really your friend he will tell u. i have a cousin who has it and they give him these kind of "booster" shots. after he gets them he has a lot of energy. he has to take a lot of meds. he has had it for a long time. oops sorry he has HIV. u never really now when they are going to die. he needs a friend so hang out with him. don't be so serious and uncomfortable, it probably brings him down. my uncle died of aids and we had to have a closed casket.

kelly_hotma
Rating
As long as your friend sees the doctor regularly and gets his cells checked and takes his meds he will live healthier and in less pain, if he ignores the fact that he has the disease then it will become much worse, make sure he knows that you are there for him and that you will help him get to the doctor if need be or go with him, it is not a death sentence and can be taken care of not cured but dealt with, when his cells drop he will be more at risk for other infections pneumonia is one big one that they often get when the immune system becomes weak, be there for him and if he is in pain you will know, comfort him the best you can that is all you can do, best wishes.....Hotma

Jonnie
Rating
At first, he may appear alright, and with medication he can live for maybe ten years more. Thing is, AIDS in itself doesn't kill. As the name suggests, his immune system is weakened to the point that at later stages, the common cold can kill him. Whether he is in pain will determine what disease he has contracted. Since it is impossible for him to live in a completely sterile environment, he will get sick easily, and one day, he will die due to one of those diseases.

nave235jock086
Rating
Aids resists the natural immune system for any kind of sicknesses.He/she suffers from many common ailments like skin problems,coughes,colds etc.
The most painful part of AIDS is that it has no cure except for little extension of life with medicines.First of all how old are you?
Every one dies with or without AIDS. But be careful .

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 23, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy