Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

What was the first STD you got in your life?

Is this herpes?
I got a bump "down there" about 4 weeks ago. It was kind of sore, so I thought it could be an ingrown hair, but it did not go away. It's gotten worse over the weeks, and is quite ...

Embarrising queston help me?
k i was over a friends house and i was wering sorts his dog comes up to me and starts licky my wee wee throught my shorts. i tried ot make him stop. the next day i woke up and there his dog was again ...

If you had head lice and your girlfriend had crabs and you did oral on her, which cootie would kill the other?

Serious question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
ok, this is going to sound weird but my friend bet me to eat his sh*t when i was drunk, so i did, i found out later that he has aids, can i get it through that, i was drunk, wasnt thinking. ugh

How can we test for std's?
can all stds be tested for using just urine or blood?...

Need some advice please?
I think I have a yeast infection I have never had one before. It started two days ago and i have been sooo itchy it is unbearable. I bought some monistat 3 tonight and am gonna use it before bed. ...

Thrush in my oesaphagus ,?
im wondering how i got it ...

If me and my partner have no stis or stds can any of us catch one?

My boyfriend is positive for HIV and im pregnant with his child will myself and the child get it ???
he has been positive for HIV for allmost 12 years and very heathly his viral load is a 69 which is really good. he has children and the mother and little boys that he had dont have it. so im ...

Can i look to see if someone i know is hiv positive on the web?

Additional Details
its the person i am dating!...

Is this true or false??????????
If a mosquito bites a person who is HIV-positive and then bites you right afterwards, is it possible for you to get HIV???...

I kissed my gay friend who is HIV. 2 years later I got a Rapid test and it is neg. Should I be concerned?

Question about STD's?
Can a "top" get an STD from a "bottom"? Gay couples....

If everyone starts life off as a virgin,where do stds come from?
ok,why does sleeping with people give people stds? My bf and I were virgins and haven't been with anyone else,can we still get stds?...

God supernaturally healed me from HIV, has anyone else in the world been healed from HIV as a gift from God?
It's a miracle! God completely lifted HIV/AIDS from my mind body and soul. It's a true miracle! Through faith, prayer, and discipline, I am healed. Am I the only one in the world? God tells ...

One of my ex's said he had found genitil warts, does this mean he cheated on me?

Additional Details
This was when he was with me ,,and yes of course i got tested i was ...

Is a yeast Infection an STD?

Does Herpes mean he's been cheating?
Help! Is there anyone else whose's been monogamous for more than a decade, who just had their 1st herpes outbreak? Was he/she cheating or not? How can I know for sure?...

Just been diagnosed with herpes & looking up the cures on the net. do they really work?

Butterfly
My daughter is wahing her clothes at uni by sharing a washing machine loadwith friends.?
Is this a problem with regard to catching aids etc

melly
Rating
no

emily_jane2379
Rating
sorry, but that's very ignorant, of course there isn't.

hotdogsarefree
Rating
don't think so/if using/ hot water/would i /do it /NO

dan
NO

I have a name now
Rating
i don't mean to be rude but if your daughter is at uni then she obviously didn't inherit her IQ from you.
i really don't believe that today with so much info on things like that that you'd think she'd catch Aids from clothes in a washing machine!!!! you really should get more informed on these things.
or are you mentally un stable as your daughter has left home and you may of lost the plot sounds like extreme anxitey

Ollie
There is no way she can catch aids.

Furqaan
Rating
Not at all, as far as I know

Spider
Rating
No I really dont think there is. If you are a worried/unsure about how STD's are caught speak to your doctor or look it up on line. :-)

hello
Rating
Basically the HIV virus or AIDS virus cannot last outside of the body. While it is highly destructible inside the body, it is extremely fragile outside of the body and cannot survive.

So there is ultimately no chance of contracting HIV or AIDS through sharing a washing machine.

Hope this helps! :)

Global Surveyor
No, definately not, what a strange question. Maybe you should have gone to uni then you would have the intelligence not to ask it.

¸.•*¨)Sweet Sinner¸.•*¨)
The only thing she's going to get is clean clothes. H.I.V can not live outside the body without a carrier IE: blood or bodily fluids for more than a few seconds.Water out of the washing machine doesn't count!.

Link here to tell you how STD's are contracted....

http://www.healthsquare.com/ftstd.htm

alphacenturi
Only if they are washing syringes together!

I can't believe this is a genuine question.

private
Rating
Wow, there's a lot or mean people on here. Sorry about that, I've reported them. Your daughter wont get aids because the washing process washed any virus away. Anything like that goes down the tube. The washing power/liquid should also get rid of any bacteria. Washing will also stop the spread of any fungal infections. People who have fungal infections are encouraged to wash their clothes regularly to stop the fungus and the bacteria that feed the fungus. The heat in a drier will finish anything off.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy