Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Can you get HIV from drinking blood?

Oral CANNOT make you preg. right?
please reassure me of this...

or is it a rumor?...

This is no joke!!!?
Can anyone help me or help give me an STD any one but not AIDS. any offers ...

Can you get AIDS from a toilet seat?

OK DUMBEST question ever but I want to know...?
..whats are STDs?...

I think I might have an STD.... I'm really scarred to go get tested..what should i do?
I was dating this guy for 3 years and he was my first for everything... i really felt like i could trust him... so we never used anything...now i found out that he cheated on me with about six other ...

WHY does it burn when i pee?
ive heard i have herpes but im really not sure ...i also scared of the hospital and big objects around my ...

Can married couples get an STD from each other?

I have crabs...im too embarrassed to go to the doctor?
i need to get them seen to by december 15 th cos my wife is home then....i cant go to the doctor cos its far to embarasing ...
my friend says to put diesel on them apparently this kills them ...

I think i have aids???
ok so i have a bf he is 15 and im 14 my bf had a broose inside his lip and it might have been bleeding. i kissed him not tounge kiss though. If i got the tiniest bit of blood in my mouth that was ...

What does it mean when someone says they have "Crabs"?

Do you get aids from kissing ?
only a question ....

What would you do if a doctor said you had only six months to live?

Additional Details
It may be a sad question but it gets you thinking doesn't it?...

I'm 22 and still a virgin - can anyone sympathise!?

I did A urine test for STD's, But i did drugs the night before, Will the drugs show up on the test?
Cocaine.
Additional Details
Im not worried about being sent away to rehab..i know that cant happen, its not illegal to have taken drugs, its illegal if drugs are found on you, i could ...

My husband tested positive for Chlamydia!?
I got tested and all the tests came back negative. How can that be? Cheating is not an opiton ither!
Additional Details
OK LOL I give. Now to ask someone else to get test see if she has ...

The truth is, i cheated on my wife just onece n am infected, i dnt think she wil luv 2be with me if i tel her,

Should people with herpes where a yellow wrist band with herpes written on it.?

Would you ever consider sleeping with sumbody who has HIV?
How would you cope with it?...

Can You get a type of STD From hand to hand contact?
There was a girl who went to the bathroom and she has an STD. After she went to the bathroom she saw my friend and she hugged him. (There was hand to hand contact as well.) After that i saw my friend ...

cake
My boyfriend has Herps Am I wrong for wanting to leave him?
Me and boyfriend have been together for 4 years and we have a child together. He recently went to the doctor's and they told him that he has Herpes and that he has had them since year 2000. Back in 2000 he got treated for Gonorthea and they tested him for herpes to. He never went back for the results, like a dummy he thought everything was cool because they gave him pills for his Gonorthea problem. Now 8 years later he learns he has herpes. Now we are together we have a son and I am just disgusted with the whole thing. I never thought this would be my life. I tried so hard to keep myself safe from getting it by not sleeping around and look I still have a very high risk of getting it. I have never had an outbreak but that doesn't mean anything I could still have it without showing any signs. I don't want to be with him any more I'm calling off our wedding I'm not planning for it I can't even see myself marrying him anymore. Please tell am I wrong for throughing my family away.
Additional Details
Also the last thing I want to do is get into a new relationship if i have it. That would not be right. I would rather be alone. I'm so ashamed!!!!

jshinakis
Rating
leave your child, leave your husband, obviously you dont love your family do you.

If you have it stay with him
if you dont have leave him

both ways it sounds like you dont love the bloke, marriadge is happest thing in life , blow it all way because your loved ones have herpes.

a.sazzi
Rating
test urself and ur son for herpes then leave him once u find out the both of u have it because he gave it to u

Kennedy
Rating
The way your feeling is normal...go get tested...dont make any rash decisions right now...you may feel differently in a few weeks...BUT that being said if you REALLY love him and you DO have herpes as well...why not marry him...its better than having to explain to another partner that you have it,,

Andrea L
Rating
u sound like the biggest b*tch. i really have nothin to say to..

Jennifer
I think it is sad this situation came up. Hope you didn't get Herpes from him and don't know it. However, if this is going to seriously affect your marriage, it is best not to get married. If you can, you, too, should go get tested for Herpes. Like the previous poster said, if you already have Herpes, there is no sense in throwing away that relationship now, but even so, you two may need to undergo some couple therapy to get over this.

slopoke6968
if you DO have it
stay with him
why would you want to try to find another partner and possibly infect them to
if you DONT have it
get out quick

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy