Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

I this an std?
My boyfriend and i were doing "our business" and i noticed his penus is red in some places.. and he had little white spot things but was that because he was cold? thy were like white heads ...

Is unusual spots on your face related to hiv ?

Can std's be spread by toilet seat?
Im in nursing school and they told us that its rare but possible, by the back splash of the water. But my doctor told me absolutely impossible???...

Is there any STD that you can get through kissing or any that you can get even tho you are wearing a conndum?

Is it true that you can get crabs from a toilet seat?
Can you see the crabs on the toilet seat with a naked eye?...

What are the sysmtoms of AIDs? plz help me out?

Medical negligiance???
would it be medical negligance if a doctor diagnosed u you a serious STD that you really didnt have and even treated you for it causing lots of problems??????
Additional Details
well it ...

Does any one know anything about herpes?

What do i do i i found a cure for aids?

Did you know that 1 out of 4 people have herpes?
come on lets play a little game
look around
its called 1 out of 4...

If you have a cold sore, does it mean you have herpes?
i have to ask for a friend....no...seriously.....my friend has a cold sore...
Additional Details
can you get rid of it?...

How can I get STDs?

Umm, Well. I guess.?
Theres a womans/children health clinic on my block. Answer yes or no, if they provide these things please.

{1.} Pregnancy Test
{2.} STD Testing
{3.} Yeast Infection testing
{...

What will be the one thing you want to do if you found out that you are an HIV positive?

This may sound graphical?
Is it ok 4 my 11 year old son 2 shave his weiner ...

I have aids whre is the best place to go for vacation before i die?

Can u still catch an std before the boy pulls out?
i just want to ...

Would you date someone if you knew they had Herpes?

I m very scared to go next time in hair saloon/barber saloon for fear of hiv,but it is very hard to leave?
hair saloon completly,at least for hair cut we would have to go,
should we totally leave to go hair saloon,if no what precaution should we follow to safe ourself ...

How does hpv turn into cancer? Does anyone know?
I'm just curious how it can jump from dysplasia to cancer. Some ppl who have dysplasia never get cancer. I don't understand this....

mickeyg1958
Male celibacy question?
What are the chances that if a man were celibate for 4+ years, he became intimate with someone, but couldn't orgasm? No snide remarks please, I really need mature wisdom on this.

Kassie
Rating
Well, I guess that would make him a loser

Sally S
It's probably because there is NO chemistry between the to intimate persons. Two people can climb into bed and go through the motions but if there isn't any or very little chemistry, then there isn't going to be much bang for your buck,

wanting2learn
very unlikely !

Big Daddy
There are too many things that this could be. Best thing here is to have him see his doctor. Please don't mess around with the unknown.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy