Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Why is HIV/AIDS so prevalent in the black community???

My girlfriend has HPV, should I continue with our relationship?
My girlfriend recently told me that she was diagnosed with HPV several years ago. She says she has never had any outbreaks or signs but she wanted me to know before our relationship got more serious. ...

Can you get gential herpies from a cold sore?

Please help.. I have itchy dry scalp can this be some sort of STD?

I fingered a girl for a few seconds then put that finger in my mouth for a second. Can I get a STD from this?

What is your first reaction when you realize someone has no eyelashes?
i have no eyelashes from (trich) and whenever someone notices and i always try to guess what thier thinking like if im wierd,will they tell everyone? or if they still wanna be my friend ect... and i ...

How to make sure that one would not get HIV?

Would it be fair to bring a child into this world with Aids?
if one or both parents had AID's and decided to pass it on to the child, in your opinion would that be like just any other ordinary child or not fair at all?

Bad: the bad i see in it ...

How do u tell someone you know they have nits?
this girl in my form has nits . . . me and my friend told her today that we knew she had them. she protened that she didnt although she is constantly iching her head. any way she got really ...

Is it possible to contract herpes through skin-to-skin contact?
For example, handshake.
Additional Details
Wow. THis world is scarier than I thought.....

What can i do to get invovled with stopping the spread of aids?

If you go to the doctor for a normal checkup and they take blood, would they check for HIV or stuff like that?
Or would I have to get a test specifically for HIV...

Can someone marry with herpes?

Im worried about her?
How do i help my friend, she's positive she has a STD but she doesnt know where to go, I have suggested a local clinic for her to go to, but she wont go. Does anyone have any other places/ideas ...

When you give blood, do they check everyone's blood for HIV every time someone gives blood somewhere?

I know a person who is spreading herpes and warts should i call a local health department and report it?

Can i have chlamydia and not know about it?

U define thrush as itchy,with white discharge,what if its not itchy,but with yellowish smelly discharge?

Frogs. Handling frogs causes Warts. Do you know the ans.?

Can a man catch a yeast infection from a woman?

Lissa
It hurts when i pee and im sure its not an std?
im a girl
when i go to pee i pee a little and as i keep peeing i get a extremely bad pain really "low" and right above.it has been going on all day and since yesterday ive had to pee many many times.i havent told my mom yet.i think im going to tell her tomarrow.please tell me what u think it might be and give details of symtoms and what i should do about it.thank you so much.
~lissa
Additional Details
i already drink a LOT of water

mevadus
It sound like a UTI or bladder infection. Most STDs are burning upon urination and a discharge.

mmosley3
it could be a bladder infection. tell your mom she can take you to the doctor

XxSilentGirlxX
Check this website i gave you below it has all kinds of the symptoms and problems.Hope it works!

flossie mae
Rating
It's probably a bladder infection and it will only get worse.You need to tell your Mom because you need to see a Doctor and get antibiotics for it.Your bladder swells and thats why you have to continually pee because it can't empty out.I had one a few years ago and I hurt so bad I couldn't sleep.

blazegirl
Rating
You may have a bladder infection. Drink Cranberry juice-lots. If you can find the Cranberry capsules(In the vitamin section) take them until you see your doctor. See your doctor as soon as possible. Hope you feel well soon.

Libby A
Keep drinking the water. If it isn't better in the morning tell your mom. So she can take you to the doctor.

ghost
It sounds like you have a bladder infection. Call your Dr. and have a yarn with his nurse about it.

Jennifer S
sounds like a bladder infection, ive had many of these and they are no big deal, drink water or cranberry juice and you can take a pill called cystex its helps also, this usually clears it up in a week!!

Michelle S
Rating
It sounds like you probably have a urinary tract infection. It can make you have to urinate a lot, and burn when you urinate. Try drinking cranberry juice and make sure you go to the bathroom when you need to, trying to hold it can make you more prone to UTIs. Here's a link to more info about UTIs on webmd.com
http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/Urinary-Tract-Infections-in-Teens-and-Adults-Topic-Overview
You should also probably have your mom make you a doctor appointment. You may need antibiotics to clear up the infection. Hope this info helps.

infoman89032
Rating
just tell her it hurts when you pee should be enough

the_silverfoxx
bladder or unary tract infection. in my opion?

SubwayGirl
Rating
If you feel a burning sensation it could be a uninary tract infection. Tell your mom that way she can get you to a doctor. It has nothing to do with a STD if that is what it is.

msshan2001
it could be a bladder infection

Funny Girl
Rating
I would say to check with a doctor, but it sounds like you may have a bladder infection. You can get an antibiotic and all will be well. Definitely, tell your mom ASAP!

kim
been there done that it sounds like a urinary tract infection(uti) go to the doctor and get the antibiotics - does not sound like any std I've heard of so don't be afraid to tell your mom

Ice
bladder infection or a uniary trac infection. drink A LOT of water

Kristen
It sounds like a urinary tract infection. I get them all the time and they feel terrible. They can be caused by a lot of things including different soaps, and drinking or eating alot of citric or acid foods such as tea, lemonaid, orange juice and lots of other things. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Tell your mom and go to the doctor right away. All they will do it have you pee in a little jar and they will examine it for bacteria or blood. They will give you a pill to stop the pain and urgency (feeling like you have to pee a lot). And an antibiotic to clear the infection. There is no need to be in pain when the cure is so easy. Call your doctor now and in the meantime drink lots of water.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, July 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy