Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Are the herpes cures true?
My best friend has herpes and I feel so bad for her I was looking things up to better understand it and I keep coming across these websites that talk about a cure for herpes. Has any one tried these ...

I had a chlamydia test done on tuesday i haven't hered anything yet about the?
result if i did have std would my doctor of got in touch with me straight ...

I have oral thrush?
I have a severe attach of oral thrush. I use a steroidal inhaler.
I also have discoid Lupus is there anything i can buy to help?...

The inner part of my private area hurts and theres a bump on the right side of my lip.?
theres buring and sum times when i go to change my under where there whiteish clumps there.when i go to put the cream on where it hurts i feel the sore. what do u think i might have?(it's been ...

How can a man get tested for Chlamydia??
I need to know first how serious chlamydia is and how does a man go about getting tested for it? What if he doesn't have health insurance? Does anyone have any information?!! I found out that I...

Is it nessecery to have HIV test during pregnancy?

Do you think that people with STD's should not be able to work at any type of place dealing with food?
Do you think that people with STD's should not be able to work at any type of place dealing with food or any hospitals?...

Ok my high school is encouraging students at school to get tested for any kind of STD, where would you go?

Can hiv be passed on by spit?

Tell me why do people with s.t.d's ask people on yahoo how to help them with their s.t.ds?why not go to a Dr?
There's something truely wrong with u people!!!!! Iam just so annoyed by all of your dumb *** ?'s. My kids r smarter then u all! and dont try to send some smart *** reply Because u wont ...

Why do some men / women who have Hiv/Aids knowingly sleep around and infect others?
So many people are infected by someone who KNOW they themself have the virus and still sleep with other people without caring about the consequences. This is so mean and cruel! I mean you ...

Is it harmful to inject a small amount of someone elses blood into my body in a marriage ritual?
my lover and i came up w this notion while planning our union. we wish to become as "one " as possible. we have exchanged many bodily fluids during lovemaking including menstrual blood, but ...

What is your view on 'bug chasing'?
This may be a controversial question, but i'm just wondering what is your view on 'bug chasers' (gay men who actively seek to contract HIV), 'bug chasing' (the act of seeking ...

How long does it take for herpes to show up on a test?
Asking for my daughter because she thinks her boyfriend may have gotten it when he cheated on her....

Is this an STD?
I have a wart on my pinky finger. Its been there for quite some time now. Could it be an STD? How can I make it go away?...

I'm 17 and would like to get an HIV without my parents knowing?
i'm to scared to telll them. what info do i need to carry with me?ex social security things like that.
Additional Details
i'm sorry hiv test....

Can men have a yeast infection and pass it on to their partner?

Does HIV kill red or white blood cells? Does this change the appearance of the blood?

HIV from eating food?
I was eating a sandwich today and I noticed there was blood on it. Now this blood could be mine since I have bad gums but in case it wasnt mine and it was from the person who prepared it, was I at ...

Why hasn't someone invented a STD home testing kit?
Is this not the way forward to getting rid of STDs?...

Jacks036
Is this DANGEROUS?
Your cat playfully, digs his claws into the skin of someone with AIDS, then does it to your skin? Is this something to be concerned about? Serious answers only please.

sexy pumkin
there is a little risk there. but the HIV virus can't live in the air. it dies after some second

huggz
You need to ask this question to a doctor, not us!..;

The Way
Yes this is dangerous.

L J
Anytime you mess with HIV it's dangerous like playing Russian roulette

Sarah
Rating
Um, i'm not sure. I would check with your doctor to be safe. You don't want to mess around with that stuff. Good luck.

meg
yes I would be concerned any blood transmission from one person to another with someone who has HIV is horrible... your are more likely to get HIV from the cat doing that then kissing them, unless they have a cut in there mouth...

Babyface
Yes it's dangerous. The virus could get trapped under his claws and come back out when he does it to you. Please be careful!

markos m
Of course it's dangerous, you know that don't you?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy