Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Pregnant with BV, what should she do?
My friend is pregnant and keeps asking me all these questions. She would die if she found out, all I do is post them on here then answer her. LOL. Anyway she is 12 weeks pregnant, has no health ...

Can you get an STD from a corpse?
Just wondering what the duration of a potentially dangerous virus or infection is from the non-living....

Do you think the public is well informed about HIV/AIDS?

Can you get herpes from a toilet seat if you dont use a cover?
This is an honest question. I am really not trying to sound stupid or anything....

Can a female still get hiv/aids even if she's wearing her panies?

I kissed a girl with Hiv will I have it?

Additional Details
Don't get it twisted.I did not tonge kiss her.cause some of you all like to say stupid s........

How do hiv spreds?
i have no ...

Ok........I have herpes but still love myself - so what........go on - give it your best!!!!?

Additional Details
ps....different guy - fully aware - thank G...

Can herpes be transmitted through sharing a cigarette?
I heard that with exposure to air germs die, except for TB. How about herpes?...

How can my partners test for chlamydia come back positive and mine negative?

Can you get hiv from kissing?

Does one of the partners have to have an STI for the other person to get it?
...or can two people "make" an STI?...

Donated blood; HIV test?
I had a friend who donated blood then received a letter that they detected HIV and wouldn't be using her blood. She freaked out but calmed herself down by saying it was a false positive. What ...

I think my gf has a case of herpes?
The other day my girlfriend was consuming a large amount of brie cheese. The next day she could not stop passing gas..Do you think she has herpes
Additional Details
she did eat a lot of ...

What are the signs of a yeast infection, and how do you treat it??
...are there any other ways to treat one without getting treated by a doctor?? ..i heard before that they usually clear up over time on their own, but it just takes longer?......

Would you date a girl if she had herpes? or cold sores on her luscious lips?

I get canker sores every once in a while, does that mean i have herpes 1?
only on the inside of my mouth. i get 1-2 a year and its always in the same space. i never get any of those nasty things on/around my lips though.....

Why is it that the entire Gay men comunity have more STds than the entire straight man population?

If the herpes virus is dormant is it possible not to pass it?

HPV linked to HIV in any way?
Can HIV develop through an HPV???...

mw
Is there any topical cream you can buy at the pharmacy for herpes if you dont have a prescription?

Additional Details
or what else is there i can do to stop the outbreaks without having precsriptions

Love My Hubby
Go to GNC.com look up Mega acidophyliuos. I know i'm spelling it wrong but it works for me. If i feel a little itchy i take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening until it goes away.

(:♥TayLee♥:)
not that I'm aware of, go to your doctor!!!!!!

hiddenhotty
Oh please. I believe in and use Bach Flower remedies but they are not intended for curing diseases/viruses. How irresponsible of you.

Astro
Please take care of yourself and go to a doctor! I know that it is embarrassing, but you need to be educated about your disease and get on medication to help stop the outbreaks.

hacked
Rating
You must have a prescription otherwise you are going to spread it to everyone you are sleeping with etc... please be responsable and get your self to the nearest health clinic.. health department or doctor and get treatment. If you do not it is irresponsable and dangerous to everyone you came in contact with.

jc1644
The herpes virus lies dormant and outbreaks typically occur when your body's immune system is low, you are subjected to stress or your diet is incorrect.
By controlling these three elements one can reduce outbreaks to a minimum.
Get a free herpes survival guide at http://1herpes-treatment.com/

Alli
Rating
You need prescription medicine. There are three kinds of oral medication and one kind of ointment to treat herpes.

Herpes outbreaks can go away on their own, but it can take time, a LONG time. It can take months to go away on it's own. The best thing you can do is get a prescription. Just go to the doctor and get a prescription and get the generic kind which is less expensive.

You don't need to take the medicine every day, just when you are having an outbreak. I don't take the medicine everyday, just when I feel I'm going to have an outbreak or I am having one. The medicine is too expensive to take everyday, and it makes me nauseous.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy