Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Is there any possible way i can pass a piss test in 9 days if i only took 5 hits!!!!!?

Should i tell my fiance i have an std?
i found out i had an std just as i started dating my current fiance and i was afraid she'd leave me if she found out, so i've hid it from her. we've been together two years now and we&#...

Can i catch HIV/AIDS from someone who doesn't have it?

God's heal?

If some one had aids and peed in a toilet then flushed it but there were still traces of urine in it and you..
had diahreah and used that toilet and the water that still had traces of their urine in splashed up onto your rectum, is there a chance you could get ...

Anyone got any good tips on how to go to sleep?

Are people getting AIDS even if there 11-14?

Can you get aids from kissing?

Herpes is transmittable through lip kiss?
hi is Herpes transmittable through lip kiss?
becz its not curable.

I have open sores in my gential area what does that mean?

Would you tell a partner you have oral herpes before you kiss them?
I don't have it but I've been wondering....

What are the syptoms for Gonnaria or however you spell it?

I have this girlfriend that hung around somebody with AIDS when she was 10?
wat do u think i should do??? i mean she is 16 now, i mean i doubt she has it, but when she was 10 she had a 14 year old friend who had it, so what do u think?...

Is getting herpes a big deal?
Compared to something like AIDS is obviously not that bad...

People say it's no big deal, everyone gets it...but I'm not sure

What do you think: Does it affect your ...

Can you like someone if they ugly on the outside but prettty on the in inside.?

My mom just found out she has herpes!?
My mom is 42 and she just found out today that she has herpes. I know I can't catch it, but is it really okay to let her use my bath room? What about drinking after her or eating after her? I ...

Does jenna bush have hiv?
somebody told me jenna bush has aids, is that true?...

I have a yellow discharge? What is it? Am i going to die?

Additional Details
But i pee what looks like lumps of wet bread and it hurts so bad i get parylised for about 10 minutes. It stinks of my mum....

Could I get HIV/AIDS if..?
If someone with HIV/AIDS had a cut on their finger and made a pizza and blood from their cut got on an the pizza before if was put in the oven and I ate some of the pizza could I get HIV/AIDS? Would ...

Do you have crabs?

christina_brown_cati...
Is it true that hiv can take up to 10 yrs. to show up in a blood test??
I'm confused I always thought that hiv took 3-6 months to get an accurate reading from a blood test. Someone told me it could take ten years. Is this true????

robecca_san
yes it is true hun Check out this site where it was proven!!

Alej
Yes, I've heard that too.

kwaynedglvr
yes it does take up to ten years to show up.i ask a doctor and he told me it takes up to ten years to show up in your blood tests.

kathy

Wyst
yeah it's true..so you culd have it and have no idea..scary isn't it.

Simmy
Rating
ive heard that too.

brock
I have always heard 10 years?

blueseawale
Rating
It used to be but now they have better tests and it depends on what strain it is

STEVEN
Dear Christina

In answer to your medical question, if HIV can take upto 10 years to be detected in the blood, then the Heamatology Department who does the blood test's must be running on a go slow.

In truth and under today's medical science, a Blood Test can take a matter of just minute's to determine whether, or not a person as HIV in there blood.

The information which you have been given with regards to it taking 10 years, is nothing more than a load of stuff and nonesense.

I therefore trust that this answer's your medical question.

Dogzilla
Rating
People! Please pay attention!

Hiv WILL show up within 3 months on today's blood tests. Absolutely!

The "10 year" thing that some of you are thinking about is this.....Hiv generally turns into AIDS in around 10 years. Hiv is the VIRUS. The test looks for the virus. The virus can go about 10 years, once you are infected, before it starts really giving you problems with all the Opportunistic Infections.

Ok??

Nancy L
Rating
It takes 3 months for the body to start to build antibodies against the HIV. You can then be tested for a positive or negative result.

The virus can lay dormant in the body for up to ten years or more before signs or symptoms start to appear. The first signs are flu-like symptoms characterized by fever, myalgia, malaise and later, lymphadenopathy. Later, other symptoms may become more prevalent, such as skin ulcers or mucosal erosions or breakdowns.

matineesiren
Rating
No. But it can take up to a year to show on blood tests. That's why they say to get tested every 3 months.

kida_w
Hello,

It can take up to 10 years for symptoms to satrt showing, not a hiv test because there are different types of test which actually detect the actual hiv or antigen which appear quickly than the antibodies.

Take care

bostonianinmo
Rating
If you'be been infected the HIV virus should show up within 3 - 6 months as you say. The onset of full-blown AIDS can take up to 10 years in some cases.

angelina_mcardle
Rating
no that was back in the day if you think you have been exposed youre doctor will test you that same day and then again in 6 months the tests have gotten much more fined tuned now

europe
my doctor recenttly told me it takes 3 months . maybe the test are more sophisticated now.

Stacy C
Rating
No, it can take up to 6 months at teh most.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.084
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, November 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy