Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Burns when I pee?

How can we stop AIDS from increasing?
except through condoms.......

Wasn't feeling well went 2 the doctors and they said I had a STD.Came home cursed husband out and his results
NEG.Got them 2 day.When I went to the mergency room they just tested my urine and examined me below.The ER doctor said they don't do labs at that hospital in the ER anymore.Did'nt say why.S...

Does chicken pox has anything to do with HIV +?

Can a person live with only one bladder?

Can u get hiv from a animal?
i know probably u r thinking that im stupid but im just curious. can animals get hiv?
Additional Details
i do feel weird asking this question. and im just curious because my dog id ...

Can praying cure Chlamydia?

Hpv can go away?
My doctor said hpv will go away depending on my immune system. My doctor said to excersice, eat healthy and start taking vitamins. She said especially folic acid, it suppose to boost up you immune ...

Can i catch anything from giving him oral?
Last night i was really drunk and you know went down on a guy can you catch anything from him not using a comdom?...

Does Saliva spread HIV AIDS ?
Does human Saliva spread AIDS ?...

Can certain STD's be spread purely from sharing a public swimming pool? yes, am paranoid....?

Does anyone think there is a cure for everything?
I think it is, the government is just concealing it. Think about it. Its how the government makes money on medicine. they money by TREATING diseases, not CURING them. Look at how long Magic Johnson ...

Is dating good for health?

Can Guys Get Cystitis?

Why do u think that most teenage girls are not allowed to have boyfriends?
1.because their parents know wat may happen.
2.their parents don't want to see them hurt.
3.their parents don't think they are ready to date yet....

Can you catch stds from public toilets?
Not that I think I have - I just wondered if it is possible cos you often get seat cleaning gel in public toilets and I wondered if it's really nessessary? Should we worry about using public ...

How Do You Really No If Your At Risk For HIV?
How do you really no if your at risk from HIV? Im sure most people have had a one night stand or a partner that may have been with someone that has been at risk so how would you no and what would ...

How to tell if someone are suffering from STD?
My friend tell me that if your boy friend have STD that will show up on his face. what does she mean? pimple like scar?...

I just found out I have herpes, but my girlfriend cheated first, so I shouldn't have to tell her anything?

What is going on with my lips (picture) ?
http://msp50.photobucket Details
They frigging hurt! Is this an STD?...

julie j
Is it possible to contract HIV from being eaten out?

Stoned
no saliva does not contain the virus

Ryan W
You would need to absorb around 2 litres of saliva from being 'eaten out' into your blood stream to develop the disease, otherwise i think your safe.

NYC Girl
Yes. If that person has open cuts or sores in his or her mouth its can be transfered. Lets say when you brush your teeth and your gums bleed and you choose to go down well there you go its just that easy.

Brad
Rating
Yes. His gums could possibly be bleeding from flossing earlier, or he could have an open cut or sore. Very possible.

2020 A
Rating
Yes as their saliva gets all over you! Anytime any of their body fluids touch you you run the risk of catching anything they have.

bgee2001ca
Rating
HIV is present in saliva, and if you have an open sore, and the saliva enters it, than yes you can.
It is unlikely, but possible.

P.Y.T.
Rating
sure if you had big cut in your cooch and he had a big cut in his mouth!

dragonfirenova IsMyMainYimTag
Rating
yes..its an exchange of bodily fluids..

senior2tor
You need to stay with your restricted circle of players . The mouth is full of germs and the thin tissues let the germs into the blood stream.

Raymond K OFFICIAL
Yes.

lyyman
Rating
It's not real likely, but yes it's possible. Go down and get a free test, and get yourself some peace of mind. It's just a mouth swab and should be completely anonymous.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy