Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Thrush in my oesaphagus ,?
im wondering how i got it ...

If me and my partner have no stis or stds can any of us catch one?

My boyfriend is positive for HIV and im pregnant with his child will myself and the child get it ???
he has been positive for HIV for allmost 12 years and very heathly his viral load is a 69 which is really good. he has children and the mother and little boys that he had dont have it. so im ...

Can i look to see if someone i know is hiv positive on the web?

Additional Details
its the person i am dating!...

Is this true or false??????????
If a mosquito bites a person who is HIV-positive and then bites you right afterwards, is it possible for you to get HIV???...

I kissed my gay friend who is HIV. 2 years later I got a Rapid test and it is neg. Should I be concerned?

Question about STD's?
Can a "top" get an STD from a "bottom"? Gay couples....

If everyone starts life off as a virgin,where do stds come from?
ok,why does sleeping with people give people stds? My bf and I were virgins and haven't been with anyone else,can we still get stds?...

God supernaturally healed me from HIV, has anyone else in the world been healed from HIV as a gift from God?
It's a miracle! God completely lifted HIV/AIDS from my mind body and soul. It's a true miracle! Through faith, prayer, and discipline, I am healed. Am I the only one in the world? God tells ...

One of my ex's said he had found genitil warts, does this mean he cheated on me?

Additional Details
This was when he was with me ,,and yes of course i got tested i was ...

Is a yeast Infection an STD?

Does Herpes mean he's been cheating?
Help! Is there anyone else whose's been monogamous for more than a decade, who just had their 1st herpes outbreak? Was he/she cheating or not? How can I know for sure?...

Just been diagnosed with herpes & looking up the cures on the net. do they really work?

What are the chances of women who are HIV positive passing the virus to their babies?
I want to see links and proof not ridicoulous statements like "the baby will get it and die or the moma will die. If you believe this prove it with links and facts.
Additional Details<...

How many of you think we need an aids cure right now!!!!?
Everyday you hear on the news that someone is hiv postive and all we can do is shake are heads, scientist need to hurry up and find the cure for aids! how many of you agree?...

Is there a check for AIDS in less than 5 minutes ?

Are there any dead give aways that one has hiv or aids?

What would be the most common med. used to treat gonnoria?
a most common drug to treat gonnoria if one was incarserated in county jail at the ...

My boyfriend burns when he passes water??
thanks every1 for your answers but im worried about a few as you siad it could be an std because ive been tested and i havnt got any but i did have cystitus before we slept togeather and its since ...

Is HIV really a virus that was designed by a government to eradicate gays and blacks?

supa-star-lips
Is it possible that you can get type 2 herpes by kissing?
just so i know before i want to start kissing this guy i have been going out with because he had a small but nasty bump on his lip and i'm kinda of scared and running out of lies i think he's starting to catch on

medcenman
Rating
Type 2 herpes is also known as kissing disease. a child can get it from his/her mother by a kiss from mom. about 85 percent of population has it. it comes out during stress or lots of sunshine. it is a virus that lives in nerves. If you ever had a cold sore, that means you already have herpes type 2.

Misha
Rating
You certainly can. Even sharing a glass. herpes are extremely contageous only when it is blistering though, once its totally scabbed and carries no liquid in the sore then it is fine (still recommend you refrain from kissing) but yes its contageous.

People need to be more responsible when they carry the herpes virus. Im a carrier myself and if I have a break out I make sure my blisters make no contact with other peoeples lip gloss/lips/glass's/water fountains/towels or anything.

Country Pride
Rating
Sorry to say,but,yes you can. I don't think you should lie, or feel like you need to lie to him (not a good foundation for a relationship). He should be mature enough to understand, not to mention,he should get some type of medication for it. At least, you have enough good sense not to take a chance of you contracting it.

Cool Dude
Rating
Don't kiss him; it's not worth it because ther'e almost 100% chance that he's infected with herpes and all it takes to infect another person is 1 virus cell. In this case, it is better to tell him exactly the truth:Tell him that you can't kiss him beause it's not safe for you since there's no cure from herpes.

luisitogonzalezcrazy
Just ask the guy is he has herpes. Know a bunch of people that have been born with it and have for life treatment, some are married now, no problem with wife or kids. Maybe someone punch him or he was in an accident on this is a remaining scar, any way ask.

true_value5
Rating
90% of Americans have type 1
10% have been confirmed type 2 infected.
Type 1 can be transmitted 'downtown'

If he has a sore it's usually one of those types and you can 'get' it uptown if you kiss him

You won't get it downtown unless he kisses you there.

I say, a stich in time saves nine and many nights of anxiety. Stay away from cold sore boy for a couple weeks.

It sounds gross anyways. Can you be honest and tell him the sore bothers you and he ought to get it 'checked out'? He doesn't need to get it 'checked out' but the message will be very clear.

It's becuase he likes to kiss that probably got him here in the first place. There may be no issue, but would you like to be the great detective to get the diagnosis, no thanks.

SUZI S
Rating
A cold sore or type 2 herpes can be passed by kissing - why would you want to kiss someone with a nasty bump on his lip? It's obvious he's having an outbreak. Protect yourself! Good luck!

hannah_banana_in_da_froot_bowl
Rating
you mean a cold sore? then yes, they can be spread by kissing.

Cand
Rating
Why would u kiss a man with a nast bump on his lip any way? please be careful. As for ur question, yes u can if the bump is herpes.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy