Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Whose it to blame for the aids epidemic in africa?

Not sure if its herpes or not..?
oK i just went to the doctors and found out i have herpes but its odd because, i get bumps but they dont bleed and they arent blisters its crazy, i just get lil pink ish bumps like one for two side ...

Is there a cure for genetal warts?
If so let me know, and while we're at it, is there one for Syphilis?...

What are my chances of getting AIDS if I sleep with 4 women in liberia, where 1 of 4 women have AIDS?

Additional Details
I forgot to mention that I forgot to use condoms when I slept with those 4 ...

My friend has HIV how do i support him?
my friend just told me he has HIV he was diagnosed 3 yrs ago and lives with his partner who is not infected. how can i be supportive and help him and also how can i find out more info about this....

Can a women give chlymidia to a man?

Can u get any kind of std's from sharing the bathtub with someone?

When will there be a cure for AIDS/HIV?

Herpes? whats so bad about it?
kk ive bin wondering on and off but what is actually so bad about having herpes? it doesnt seem like it does anything except cause a few outbreaks which seem harmless..
Additional Details<...

What are the specific medicine would you give to a person having a gonorrhea?

I just had a baby a month ago i'm not bleeding but this light brown fluid is coming from my vigina what is it

Anyways of testing if you've got bacteria in your urine at home?

I have unusual itchy spots around my genatail area, im too scared to get myself checked, could it be an std?
there not warts, soft ...

Can you get STDs from someone who uses your toilet when they have STDs?

Aids means?
asd ...

Do u put a tampon in when you have a yeast infection and start your period?
do u put a tampon in when you have a yeast infection and start your period?...

Is GAY contagious?
this gay guy at McDonalds took my order and gave me change back from a ten. i touched the money he touched too, did the gay virus get me and will i get AIDS?...

I noticed my girlfriend has a white discharge in her panties. Is this normal or is she cheating on me?

Additional Details
Why do i look at her panties? Because she is 18 years old and i do all the washing so can't help but notice sometimes !!!...

Do.Different STDS stop you from getting preagent when you are 14 years old.?

If STD information prevalant in the USA then why do 1/4 teen girls have an STD?
With STD information available everywhere, how can one out of four teen girls have an STD?...

wet cat
Is gential warts curable?

curmudgeon
Nope. The doc will cut them off, but they will come back.

Slim Shady
srry no

smcka68@sbcglobal.net
I had 1 once, but it had babies. Doc said i should have had it cut off before it got worse. Go see a dermatologist.
They did not come back.

Adria
Rating
Not curable, but deffinetly treatable. Maybe treatable in the coming years! You never know with modern science/technology, so don't get down on yourself! If you're a girl make sure you take precautions, because you are at more risk for cervical cancer now.

Thomas
Rating
Nope, that is one of the many non curable diseases.

JLee
Rating
no its not curable, but it is treatable...it is caused by the HPV (human papilloma virus) which you see many commercials for the gardasil vaccine on TV for.
nce you have it you have it for life...it lays dormant inside your skin/body and will erupt at various times depending on the body's condition...IE: sickness, depression, compromised immune system.
The warts can be burned off, frozen off, treated with an acidic cream or ointment put on by the doctor and then removed by the doctor
if you have them visible and get them removed they may not come back the rest of your life or you may have them erupt again soon...its all a game of chance I would say..and the healthier you keep your body the better off you will be....some warts will go away on their own and some natural remedies for them is something called papilloderm you can get it via the internet or through a naturopathic doctor its a vitamin A treatment for external warts...for the internal ones (if female) you can get something done called escarotic (spelling isnt right) treatment...its done by a naturopathic doctor and doesnt hurt nearly as bad as a colposcopy with biopsy and then the various other treatments like freezing..which feels like horrible menstrual cramps
GOOD LUCK!!!

billy s
Rating
no but there is teatment

paganmom
Rating
Nope

Lisa
No, because it is caused by HPV (Human Papillomavirus). Virii are incurable; your body just manages by producing antibodies. However, there's no telling as to whether or not you will ever show symptoms again (abnormal pap or warts). That's sort of a coin toss. Your best way to fight the return of symptoms is to be as healthy as possible, and ward off stress.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy