Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

My boyfriend gave me an oral disease what do i do break up with him or not?

If you know someone with herpes what would you do talk to them or dont go around them???

I have been tested positive for chylmidia and i am have been in a 5 year monogamus relationship?
he say's he's clear how can this be?
i've also been tested for years and nothing showed?...

Is Herpes worth it?
if you could marry the IDEAL man/woman like they are gorgeous they have a great personality really rich and couldn't be more perfect except for one thing- they have herpes- now your going to ...

Circumcised people dont get HIV/Aids . true?
then all male species could be circumcised for the safety of mankind,.
has it been scientifically proven ?...

Is a person able to sue a tattoo parlor for giving someone hepatitis C??

CAN I BE AROUND A BABY IF I HAVE HIV?
my mother is hiv positive and i just had a son a couple a days of go and was wondering if my mother could be around him thanxs

Does alicia Keys have AIDS?

Can you get aids form this?
if a family member (example: parnets) have a cut and while bandaging them up, you touch the blood, can you get aids this way too? since you do have the same kind of blood right?...

Me 26 male a stranger touched my pant near zip area when i was sitting in park suddenly,if he is HIV, will i?
will i get HIV by his hand touching,plz any doctor or physician or medico clear my doubt, plz mention ur profession after answering thnk u....

My sister was diagnosed with hpv is that curable?

Will I get infected with AIDS if I french-kiss a guy who has AIDS?
Will I get infected through saliva?...

Have you evert felt sick after.......................
.............starting a new relationship, only to find your new partner has given you herpes , ghonnoreah , crabs , norwegian scabies, and worms all in the same dose ???

be ...

What does this mean/?
what does it meAN WHEN YOU GET THICK WHITE DISCARGE WHEN YOU ARE DUE FOR YOUR PERIOD IN FOUR DAYS?
I HAVE GOT NO STDS...

I heard you can catch an STD from a public toilet seat. I think this is how I caught it.?

How can you tell if someone has STDs?

Not sure how this works?
Does HIV negative mean you don't have HIV at all or does it mean it can't turn into AIDS?...

I think I found the cure for aids?
Okay for years I have been mixing aot of herbs, and testing them on aids patients.

I tested on of my female patients and she tested negtive after applying her the herbs one month before.<...

My boyfriend told me last night that he has herpes. I've never had an outbreak. Did I give it to him?
We were together for about a year and a half and broke up in October. We were apart for about six months and during that time I dated someone else and had a couple of one night stands. I'm not ...

Is there a cure for nyphomania?????
i'm loseing all my money on my neighbors' daughter and wife i need help...........
Additional Details
got it from my ...

Maddie M
Im getting drug tested, what will my school do if it comes out positive?
i got drug tested today at school for pot and it is going to ocme out positive, i know that. i am not only scared bout my dad finding out but i am scared about what the school will do...does anyone know what the school is going to do? i have less than a week before the resualts come in. i need help about how i should approach my dad about this. HEEELLPPP!!!!

two forty 7
they will tell the authorities and you will be sent to jail with no bond. have fun hippie

your_greatest_need
Rating
YOUR GOING TO JAIL!!!

Run girl run.

hamstar23
Rating
depends on your school. most schools have a zero tolerance policy, while others may just suspend u for a while. but you will probably get expelled, and you probably will not be able to enroll at any other school in that district, and you may have to go a school for like drug addicts, pregant teens, gang bangers, etc. not to mention how angry your dad will probably be. don't do drugs! stick with alcohol, theres no way to test for that.

Jennifer
run away

StarsNeverRise
They will probably suspend you for a while or send you to an alternative school.

HuH????
well it depends i guess if u smoke regularly then ur on ur own
quite frankly ur own fault for doing DRUGS!

but if it was a one time thing(which is still not ok) just explain to ur dad that it was just once and that it will never happen again.

as for ur school u can get suspended/expelled
or depending on ur age arrested maybe considering that weed is illegal.
good luck but please stop doing drugs its not doing u any good and look what predicament u are in now...

gremlin87
Rating
Drug tests at school? that is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. I am from Canada and I haven't ever heard of anything like that. Why is smoking pot such a big deal? I don't do it myself but I don't think it should be illegal.

Also I think that most people have done it before, I would just say that you had only tried it once or that it wasn't something you did often.

joelover101
well u might go to juvenile :(

Desiree
Tell him it's time to confess. Let him know what your future plans are. Tell him your sorry to disappoint him. Let him know you were just curious. You don't want lose his trust. You now know what it's like and you are now done experimenting. It also wasn't peer pressure or he might cut off your friends. It was all on your own. Ask him if he ever experimented? You could also say hey at least it's not crack;)

LINDA R
What the school will do depends on its policies regarding drug use. People on YA can't give you a definite answer to your question, because we do not know your school's policies.

Josh F
if you are addicted you come about it with a sympathetic approach both for the school and to your father. Otherwise if it was your first time around just tell them you regret making the mistake of doing it, and assure them that it won't happen again. Tell them that you have realized your fault and the stupidity of your decision. Same goes for your folks.

Sara
The school will be obligated to tell your dad whether you tell him or not. The school can suspend you for having pot with you, but I'm not sure on the policy for testing positive if you don't have any physically with you at the time of the test.

Either way, you violated the rules/law, so be prepared to face the music no matter what.

pogi
you are so srewed!seen that alot of times!they will tell your parents first then put you in a community service! other than that they might kick you off the school! then your parents would be so disapointed and stress! tsk3!!!

NOT!:)

Erin Z
Rating
Wow, schools are drug testing now? Your screwed. You might as well tell your dad before the results get back. I would not think the school can do anything to you though.

G4xVIRUSdotEXE
Your ******. Shame on you for doing drugs in the first place.

sweet
sorry i don't have a clue what will school do!!!!!!!!!sorry

Alyssa
They may suspend or expel you...what are your school's policies on controlled substances? Every school is different and I've actually never heard of a school drug testing...

Sit your dad down and let him in on things. He'll be mad but if it were me as the parent I'd be shocked and proud of you coming to me as an adult

Megz
Rating
I will gladly sell you my clean pee for $25.00 so you dont get caught :)

♠The Joker♣
" I'm a teenager, I did what all teenagers do. "

Why did you take it?
I know you can refuse them as a breach of something or other, privacy I think.

SAPHIER
I understand u honey....been there,,,even though this might seem fun and relaxing..lol...it can be so harmful not only for your body but for the consequences like right now .....U should tell ur Dad before he finds out some other way...like from the school....how embarassing.....Just tell him u tried it once and that u felt pressured to do it to be cool.....don't tell hm u did it often.......as for the school situation...I didn't even knew they can do that....Where r u from?

I feel for u ...GOOD LUCK.

Cookie
Rating
Be honest... But I think that they will notify your parents then try to get you some help. not too bad think about your future

kathy s
Rating
Go to your guidance counselor and ask for the drug policy. Explain that you know you are going to be positive. Then get yourself in a rehab program before the results come back. That may make your punishment less severe.

Jonny
Rating
Tell him the truth...........You can get suspended, and possibly expelled...It's not the end of the world, so don't freak out...I was in this position way back and it turned out fine.

kooky_bat
Don't worry too much. 99% of people try pot. Most likely, your dad tried it too. Just tell him you've only tried it a few times and you don't do it regularly. I don't know what your school will do though.

hiveimperious
Rating
Just try to be honest. If everyone thinks that you were trying to fool them it will just be worse. Take your punishment in stride.

shaunn29
You're gonna get suspended and they're going to call your parents. The best thing is to calmly tell your parents about it before they find out from the school, that'll only be worse.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy