Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

How do i know if i have gential warts? With out going to the doctor?
ive read up on it an its says big bumps all togeather mines not an it says itching mines not also i had a few warts on my hand could masterbation caused them to spread?...

Do men have to be treated for Trichomoniasis or does it go away on it's own?

Dating a girl with herpes can i prevent myself from catching them?

I just got diagnosed with chlamydia....i want to know how much it costs?
i do realize its curable and can spread easily. My simple question is...how much is the cure? if anybody has gone through this please let me know! ...

I just found out I have high-risk hpv, they did a colposcopy, and since then I have been having?
period-like cramps but no bleeding. It has been about a week now. Has anyone had this happen to them? What should I be thinking? They said I have some precancerous cells on my cervix and they want to ...

What is the risk of getting infected with aids by orally pleasuring your partner?

My ugly GF has a brother that looks like the singer from maroon 5,i think hes gay, should i say something?
i think he gave me stds and i think im pregnant, i dont know what i should do?...

How long does hpv stay in the body?

Can you have just HIV or does it always have another STD with it?
Can you have just HIV/AIDS with no other STDS (like herpes or syphilis) also? I was told that everyone with HIV also has herpes. So I was wondering if anyone could verify this. Also does having a S...

Why are so many people so misinformed when it comes to HPV???
So many people have it, yet no one seems to have accurate information about it!!! I know my doctor didn't do a good job about explaining it, but that's why I bought books and did my own ...

Help me????
ok my belly button has been really wet inside and has smelt quite bad at times and sometimes has a yellow crust jst around the inside, what could it be? is it infected. i have a showere everyday and ...

How did humans first get AIDS?
I thought I heard somewhere that humans have only had AIDS for about fifty years. The rumor I heard was that we got it from a primate being used for medical research. Is any of that true?...

Where did AIDS originate from?......I say Africa....But my friends disagree?

Abnormal Pap- Very Nervous.?
Last year, I had a normal Pap. This year I came back with a abnormal pap (remained w/same partner) & my Dr says I have mild abnormal cells. She also said I tested positive for HPV. Can hpv ...

How can a male prevent human papaloma virus?

What does Bacterial Vaginosis Smell like?
I have the worst smelling discharge I've ever had. I've never usually been smelly... at all! So this is freaking me out a bit. It doesn't smelly fishy at all.. it smells like sour milk,...

Can you get STD from using the same bar of soap in the shower. If someone else has STD?

Can a man be tested for HPV??

How soon after being infected with aids would the symptoms show up?
Also I know muscle pain is one of them but when they say muscle pain how long would it last? and also do your nodes necessairly have to get swollen after contracting it?...

Jobs that Require HIV testing ?
my boyfriend has a job that requires HIV testing every 6 months is this legit because i was told it's illegal due to privacy rights.but most doctors require it as a regular check up proceedure ...

nicole =)
If you..............?
give someone head what are the chances of getting an std?

burtonsnoman13
Rating
slim to none, make them wear a condum if your nevous

amberW
Rating
Yes, it has chances. Maybe you can ask this question at the STD dating & community site called pozcupid ..com. these people are professional.

babs335123
the same percentage of risk if you opend ur legs....

cooliegirl1994
the same.

LYNN W
Rating
very high

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 23, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy