Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    STDs
Health Discussion Forum

Are you scared of being tested for hiv?
I was for a long time but i finally got tested and thankfully it was negative has anyone else felt this way....where they felt they rather not know?...

Coconut oil curing herpes?
I'ver heard that coconut oil can get rid of all types of herpes, can anyone confirm this?...

I was wondering what the odd are of transmitting hiv this way.?
i was wrestling with a friend and i banged his nose and he started bleeding. some of his blood ended up on my arm. i was wondering what the risk of transmitting hiv that way was. ive heard that ...

What is "bareback"?

Additional Details
Hey I'm no simpleton. I'm old never heard of these new slang terms....

Do you accept or agree that most men infected with HIV were inmoral?

I have to go to the doctor tomorrow to get a pap and scared i might have a std would they have to tell my mom?
would they be able to tell i have a std from a pap and how wouldthey tell me if i ...

How do you get tested for chlamydia?

The real cure!!!!!!!!?
does any one now's the real cure for herpes out there....

Can a guy with herpes have healhty children??
a guy with herpes and a girl with no std, can they have healthy children? what are the chances???...

Would you marry someone with HIV?
This is a serious question. I am in love with a man that recently discovered he's HIV positive. He actually doesn't know how much I love him because I have always just kept my love for ...

If both of you are virgins do you need to get tested?
Friends say yes, but it doesnt make sense.
Also, how did the first person get an STD? Doesnt make sense....

Does aids spreads by smooch?
is deep kissing completely safe or it involves some risk of getting ...

Please help me?
If someone is infected with hiv, but is constanty sick would it be detced quickly with a blood test
Additional Details
Hello People, this isn't for me its for a friend who had a bad ...

Is it possible to kill someone by causing him/her an orgasm?
if someone has a huge orgasm, couldn't that someone die of a heart-attack? and no, i'm not talking about 50 year old dudes that can't get it up anymore. i'm talking about ...like ....

Wot does aids stand for?

Can you get STD's from kissing someone else who has it?
there's this new girl at my job and she just started about 3 weeks ago. well we were making out just last night. about an hour ago i saw a bump developing on my lip but now its gone back down ...

Will a urine infection or cystitis clear up on its own?

How do you tell a guy or gurl that u have a controllable std?
i would really appreciate it if i could have no rude comments..after all i am only sixteen and it wasnt my ...

Am I at risk for a STD?
Before I met my boyfriend he slept with a girl that had cervical caused by an untreated STD..If her STD was treated after being diagnosed with cancer would I still be at risk for catching the STD?...

If one is tested for HIV and it's negative after 7 months, does that mean that everything is fine?

Erik
If neither you nor your partner have an STD can you still get one?

duckling0224
Rating
all it takes is for the virus to enter your bloodstream. if you come in contact with contaminated blood and have a open wound, you can get something. If you want to reduce the chances of that don't work at a hospital or other place where it may have the opportunity to get ya.

Angel
Rating
yes

Coady S
Rating
no

d_ut
No.

x1xratm
Rating
well the male could have hpv and he wouldn't know it because it has no effect on guys. best bet is to get a blood test if u truly want to know

♥ChUlitA♥t£ aMo n£n£
Rating
its possible. if you have a cut & you touch infected blood or if you get blood transfusion from someone who is infected

Hosea
Rating
no

Stinky Pikachu
Rating
As long as your both faithful to one another a didn't get anything from previous partners your safe.

josh w
No as long as you uhh...stay faithful but there are other ways like using public restrooms be careful of those and other precautions and ur safe that i know of.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, December 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy